flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Picnic

Picnic
Hello,

A love song by Marinella, my all time favourite Greek female voice.

Marinella - DEN FTAIME EMEIS (It's not our fault) // Music: George Hadjinasios // Lyrics: Nikos Vrettos // 33' rpm Disc: I MARINELLA TOU SIMERA (Marinella of Today) 1978

A Spanish chillout track called Constellations.

Uranus - Constellations

A track from a fine new wave CD i bought recently.

Twin Shadow - Shooting Holes

A track by Junip a Swedish dreamy minimalist, melodic band.
José González (guitar, vocals), Elias Araya (drums) and Tobias Winterkorn (organ, moog)

Junip - Sweet & Bitter

Enjoy.

Last edited by Picnic on 12 Jan 2011, 20:17; edited 1 time in total
Post 12 Jan 2011, 19:03
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:

Marinella - DEN FTAIME EMEIS (It's not our fault) // Music: George Hadjinasios // Lyrics: Nikos Vrettos // 33' rpm Disc: I MARINELLA TOU SIMERA (Marinella of Today) 1978
She has a pretty powerful voice. Smile I've listened to Marinella's song with pleasure despite the fact I don't especially like sentimental songs (but learned from you all, my music friends, to appreciate this kind of music Wink).

I bet that YONG will be satisfied. Wink
Post 12 Jan 2011, 20:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
A Spanish chillout track called Constellations.

Uranus - Constellations
I like this one, too. Smile I'd call this kind of relaxing music "circular", because it can be played in an infinite loop. Razz Wink
Post 12 Jan 2011, 20:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Aslan Tlebzu - Kafa Chikh
Up-tempo, energetic and cheerful. Good choice! Wink
Post 13 Jan 2011, 04:01
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:

Melodious introduction and passionate low voice. Love it! Wink
Post 13 Jan 2011, 04:17
YONG

YONG
Here you have a recent pop song:

Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me

Cheers! Razz
Post 13 Jan 2011, 04:23
YONG

YONG
This one is specially dedicated to MHajduk:

Pardesia yeh sach hai piya

Enjoy! Wink
Post 13 Jan 2011, 04:33
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:

Wonderful song with simple and meaningful lyrics. Smile My music intuition tells me that the track linked below may be somehow compared with your recommendation: Wink Referring to the general mood of the both songs I dare to quote here some wise sentence: Wink
Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
YONG wrote:
This one is specially dedicated to MHajduk:

Pardesia yeh sach hai piya
Hehe Razz this music video is simply "saturated" with erotism. Wink Here you have another "office story" with a happy end:Cheers! Very Happy
Post 13 Jan 2011, 11:55
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:

Wonderful song with simple and meaningful lyrics. Smile My music intuition tells me that the track linked below may be somehow compared with your recommendation: Wink
This is probably the best of your recent recommendations. Soothing, peaceful yet sentimental. The little bit of string instrument accompaniment releases the soul of the song! Love it! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Referring to the general mood of the both songs I dare to quote here some wise sentence: Wink
Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
My friend, I truly understand what you meant. The quote is somewhat similar to the proverb:

"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow."

BUT (a big one) I have to point out that very often the wall is extremely thick and the winter is utterly long. Many people simply fail to weather through such an obstacle in their lives and die in the process of struggling. Sad Crying or Very sad Maybe I will be one of them. Sad Crying or Very sad

MHajduk wrote:
Here you have another "office story" with a happy end:
Well, this one is not erotic enough! Wink
Post 13 Jan 2011, 12:54
MHajduk

MHajduk
Well... in moments like this words lose their meaning and writing a simple post becomes like engraving on a stone...

Let's see if this Polish song will meet your music expectations:Enjoy! Smile
Post 13 Jan 2011, 22:35
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... writing a simple post becomes like engraving on a stone ...
Yeah, life is painful and never easy. A wise man once said, "Dying is easy; living is hard." Cool Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Let's see if this Polish song will meet your music expectations:
I thought that you would post something exotic. But ... the songstress never gets undressed in the MV! Laughing A peaceful and catchy song. Wink
Post 14 Jan 2011, 07:14
YONG

YONG
Today I'd like to present another pop song:

Groove Coverage - Far away from Home

Cheers! Wink
Post 14 Jan 2011, 07:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Today I'd like to present another pop song:

Groove Coverage - Far away from Home
Hehe, your today's music recommendation perfectly harmonizes with the aforementioned Polish duet. Very Happy Superb song with a catchy, exciting rhythm - I like it. Wink

YONG wrote:
I thought that you would post something exotic. But ... the songstress never gets undressed in the MV! Laughing A peaceful and catchy song. Wink
Something exotic with a partially undressed singer and hot dancers? Hmmm... let me think... Wink I got it! Right, first association that comes to my mind: sexy belly dance accompanying to a Rayhon's song:Cheers! Razz
Post 14 Jan 2011, 12:04
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Something exotic with a partially undressed singer and hot dancers? Hmmm... let me think... Wink I got it! Right, first association that comes to my mind: sexy belly dance accompanying to a Rayhon's song:
Hehe ... sexy belly dancing ... very catchy ... visually! Razz Wink
Post 15 Jan 2011, 09:15
YONG

YONG
Today I'd like to present something extremely scary ...

Sadako Yamamura will come and get you ...

Face the ultimate fear hidden deep down in your heart! Twisted Evil
Post 15 Jan 2011, 09:19
YONG

YONG
If you survived the heart attack, enjoy the following song:

羅志祥 - 羅生門

Cheers! Wink
Post 15 Jan 2011, 09:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Today I'd like to present something extremely scary ...

Sadako Yamamura will come and get you ...

Face the ultimate fear hidden deep down in your heart! Twisted Evil
Most probably I'll disappoint you if I say that it wasn't scary to me at all. Wink Some scenes in "The Ring" look like taken from the another interesting movie, "The Mirror" (1975) by Andrei Tarkovsky, great Russian filmmaker, well known worldwide for his outstanding, extraordinary movies:
YONG wrote:
If you survived the heart attack, enjoy the following song:

羅志祥 - 羅生門
Fortunately, I had survived and even was able to listen to this up-lifting, energetic dance hit. Wink

Well, here you have something similar in style: RazzEnjoy! Smile
Post 15 Jan 2011, 15:37
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Most probably I'll disappoint you if I say that it wasn't scary to me at all. Wink
No, I am not disappointed at all. I anticipated that you might have watched that movie (The Ring, the original Japanese version or the adapted American version) before. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Some scenes in "The Ring" look like taken from the another interesting movie "The Mirror" ...
I thought that in the movie clip a naked woman (or ghost) would claw her way out from the mirror. But ... I am a bit disappointed! Laughing
Post 16 Jan 2011, 09:28
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Well, here you have something similar in style: Razz
Another energetic dancing pop from Uzbekistan. You must be a big fan of Uzbek music! Wink
Post 16 Jan 2011, 09:32
YONG

YONG
Here you have another energetic dancing pop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCRB4A4rEI
PeTeK DiNÇöZ - Yalanı Boşver

Enjoy! Wink
Post 17 Jan 2011, 09:36

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: