flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Here you have a short music piece:

Violin & Piano Duet

Cheers! Wink
Post 28 Dec 2010, 06:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have a short music piece:

Violin & Piano Duet
Yeah, that's an improbably lyric serenade, proper recommendation for the today's Third Quarter Moon. Wink

You may be interested in watching all these amazing adventures of a security guard protecting a wax figures cabinet Image:Cheers! Wink
Post 28 Dec 2010, 12:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... proper recommendation for the today's Third Quarter Moon.
I always thought that only girls paid attention to the moon cycle. It seems that I am wrong! Laughing Wink

MHajduk wrote:
You may be interested in watching all these amazing adventures of a security guard protecting a wax figures cabinet Image:
Funny video! Wink

Let me see whether the following song would strike a chord in your heart. Rolling Eyes

Enjoy! Razz
Post 28 Dec 2010, 13:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
... proper recommendation for the today's Third Quarter Moon.
I always thought that only girls paid attention to the moon cycle. It seems that I am wrong! Laughing Wink
Haha Laughing, I'm afraid that your assumption was wrong indeed. Wink The Moon's phases are important not only for women - they are substantial for all human cultures which adapted a lunar calendar. Moreover, the Moon cycle plays a great role in biodynamic agriculture. Smile Besides, it's quite interesting to observe how much the Moon's phases affect human behavior. Razz
YONG wrote:
Let me see whether the following song would strike a chord in your heart. Rolling Eyes

The hot rhythm, enchanting melody and songstress' appearance have made my blood boil in the veins. Wink Razz Well, to me, the voice of the singer could be a bit higher. Wink

Here you have a nice song by a Georgian duet:Cheers! Wink
Post 28 Dec 2010, 18:56
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... biodynamic agriculture ...
I got it! That is the secret behind your fantastic garden! Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a nice song by a Georgian duet:
Very sentimental. Smile
Post 30 Dec 2010, 03:20
YONG

YONG
Today I'd like to present a sentimental yet soothing song:

Flory Jagoda - Durme Durme

Enjoy! Wink
Post 30 Dec 2010, 03:23
MHajduk

MHajduk
Improbably sentimental lullaby, indeed. Smile

I think that this song by Katy Garbi is somehow similar in mood to the mentioned Sephardic ballad:Cheers! Wink
Post 31 Dec 2010, 11:18
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I think that this song by Katy Garbi is somehow similar in mood to the mentioned Sephardic ballad:
Yeah, very sentimental! Wink
Post 02 Jan 2011, 09:35
YONG

YONG
Today I'd like to present an energetic Chinese classic to power you up:

張衛健 - 真真假假 (True or False)

Cheers! Razz
Post 02 Jan 2011, 09:37
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Today I'd like to present an energetic Chinese classic to power you up:

張衛健 - 真真假假 (True or False)
Hehe, a catchy dance music piece... MV is quite "thought-provoking" too. Wink

Here you have a mix of the four Indian songs performed by an Uzbek songstress Ziyoda during the concert in Urumchi (capital of Xinjiang, China):.

The aforementioned dance hits had been taken from the following Indian movies from 80's (listed in order of appearance):Enjoy! Very Happy
Post 02 Jan 2011, 20:23
3200th

3200th
This is my first post in 2011. Happy New Year to all! Razz
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a mix of the four Indian songs ...
Wow, what a mix of so many Indian movie theme songs from the 80s! MHajduk, you must be an expert in that area! Wink

Here is a melodious song specially dedicated to believers:

Maher Zain - Open Your Eyes

Enjoy! Razz
Post 04 Jan 2011, 06:34
MHajduk

MHajduk
3200th wrote:
This is my first post in 2011. Happy New Year to all! Razz
Happy New Year to you too. Smile
3200th wrote:
MHajduk, you must be an expert in that area! Wink
Not exactly. Wink It's a result of my interest in Asian music, some dose of intuition combined with specific mnemotechnic practices and associative abilities of my mind. Wink Not to mention over two years of the intensive music "training" in this thread. Razz
3200th wrote:

I think this song may be interesting not only to believers - beauty of the melody and unique thrilling voice of the singer may amaze also "pagan-hearted" people. Wink Razz The lyrics of this song is fully understandable to me and in my opinion every sentient human being may identify himself/herself with the truth shining through these words. It doesn't matter whether you are a Christian, Muslim or Buddhist and you name the omnipresent harmony 'God' or you are a scientist and name the same power 'Nature' (non-believers will call it 'Fate') - all of them see and feel the same... even if often pretend that they don't understand each other. Wink

Here you have something in a similar style, performed by a Polish singer Monika Kuszyńska, recovering after the severe traffic accident (she is still physically disabled):Cheers! Smile
Post 04 Jan 2011, 13:28
YONG

YONG
3200th wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a mix of the four Indian songs ...
Wow, what a mix of so many Indian movie theme songs from the 80s! MHajduk, you must be an expert in that area! Wink
Exactly! I don't think we could ever find another fasm forumer who knows more Indian stuff than MHajduk! Wink

3200th wrote:

I'm simply speechless! Shocked Shocked Shocked I have just one word: unbeatable! Razz Razz Razz
Post 05 Jan 2011, 10:26
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have something in a similar style, performed by a Polish singer Monika Kuszyńska, recovering after the severe traffic accident (she is still physically disabled):
A soothing and peaceful duet. Good choice. Wink
Post 05 Jan 2011, 10:32
YONG

YONG
Today I'd like to present a Chinese classic:

輪流轉 (Back To Origin)

Cheers! Wink
Post 05 Jan 2011, 10:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Today I'd like to present a Chinese classic:

輪流轉 (Back To Origin)
A calming and sentimental music piece. Smile
Post 07 Jan 2011, 23:12
MHajduk

MHajduk
Amazing, I've found this Baroque music piece composed by Claudio Monteverdi so contemporary and fresh:Cheers! Wink
Post 08 Jan 2011, 23:27
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Amazing, I've found this Baroque music piece composed by Claudio Monteverdi so contemporary and fresh:
So passionate! Wink

Here you have something utterly different:

300 Violin Orchestra

Enjoy! Wink
Post 10 Jan 2011, 05:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have something utterly different:

300 Violin Orchestra
Stunning performance, I felt like being squeezed into a chair! Wink Reminds me of this Tatar song:

Well, here you have an enchanting representative of a completely new style in Bengali music:Enjoy! Very Happy
Post 10 Jan 2011, 12:56
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
How much beautiful music Wink
This is my last track Keep on Truckin
Enjoy with soulful Cool

Post 10 Jan 2011, 17:15

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: