flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Today I'd like to present something unconventional:

Shannon - Foggy Dew
Too slow and "withered" to me, I prefer original Irish Celtic music. Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 09:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
Thanks MHajduk,I started to make music after some time spent chasing girls with no luck Crying or Very sad

Thanks YONG, no problem, you can make a link to my myspace page Wink

Post 24 Nov 2010, 09:43
MHajduk

MHajduk
Dynamic and impressive remix of the Béla Bartók's "Romanian Folk Dances":Enjoy! Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 10:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
Today I'd like to present something unconventional:

Shannon - Foggy Dew
Too slow and "withered" to me ...
In fact, the song gives me similar feelings, too! Wink However, it seems that the young generation likes such "indolent" styles very much! Shocked I guess we have to admit that we belong to a maturer generation! Sad Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 11:22
YONG

YONG
DJ Mauretto wrote:
Thanks YONG, no problem, you can make a link to my myspace page Wink
Thanks! Razz
Post 24 Nov 2010, 11:23
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Dynamic and impressive remix of the Béla Bartók's "Romanian Folk Dances":Enjoy! Wink
This is a story-telling music piece. Very impressive! Razz
Post 24 Nov 2010, 12:06
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I guess we have to admit that we belong to a maturer generation! Sad Wink
You are only as old as you feel - your brain age may be drastically different from your chronological age. Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 12:10
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
I guess we have to admit that we belong to a maturer generation! Sad Wink
You are only as old as you feel - your brain age may be drastically different from your chronological age. Wink
Unfortunately, our faces reflect our true ages! Sad Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 12:25
YONG

YONG
Here you have something very Picnic:

Indian Chillout Music

Enjoy! Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 12:27
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Unfortunately, our faces reflect our true ages! Sad Wink
Sometimes it's true, but from my private experience I can say that there exist some people who look like 10 years younger than they are. Razz Remember that our brain is the most important gland in the human organism. If you want to be old, your brain will make your "wishes" come true, will change your metabolism, "give" you some diseases and you will be looking older. Wink In this case modern science meets the ancient Eastern philosophies which believe in the power of the human mind. Smile

YONG wrote:
Here you have something very Picnic:

Indian Chillout Music
Nice piece, aetheric and rhythmic. Yeah, definitely Picnic-like style. Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 12:51
MHajduk

MHajduk
These two songs by the Indonesian group Letto may be helpful to those who want to get rid of the everyday stress. Although I understood no word (it is sung in Indonesian) I enjoyed very much the music and mellow singer's vocal:Cheers! Wink
Post 25 Nov 2010, 20:34
YONG

YONG
My friend, I'm glad to see your second suggestion - sometimes it just disappears for no reason - which is not only catchy but also passionate. Excellent choice! Razz Wink
Post 26 Nov 2010, 03:14
YONG

YONG
Here are a couple of songs whose lyrics are alien to you:

梁珈瑜 - 泥路上

梁珈瑜 - 為什麼

Enjoy! Razz
Post 26 Nov 2010, 03:21
YONG

YONG
One more:

梁珈瑜 - 黑夜不再來

Cheers! Razz
Post 26 Nov 2010, 06:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
My friend, I'm glad to see your second suggestion - sometimes it just disappears for no reason - which is not only catchy but also passionate. Excellent choice! Razz Wink
My friend, I never do things "with no reason", even here I'm intentionally (the main reason of my presence in this thread is you). Wink

If I sometimes delete some of my music recommendations I do it only because on this board exist people freaky about some things and I have to "self-censor" my posts for the sake of "peace of mind" (well, I do it always but in these cases I have to redouble my efforts Razz). "Old habits die hard", yes, but only if the environment remains unchanged.

One more thing: don't tell me that's needless or "paranoid" because I'm not going to agree with you. Freedom of speech is only illusion, one more "social meme". Wink
Post 26 Nov 2010, 10:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here are a couple of songs whose lyrics are alien to you:

梁珈瑜 - 泥路上

梁珈瑜 - 為什麼
Both ballads are lovely but I prefer the second one which sounds quite fresh to me. Lyrics may be "alien" to me but the beauty of the melody not. Wink
Post 26 Nov 2010, 10:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
One more:

梁珈瑜 - 黑夜不再來
Hehe, another example of the "sung poetry" genre, cheerful music piece. Smile
Post 26 Nov 2010, 10:29
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
My friend ... even here I'm intentionally (the main reason of my presence in this thread is you).
I'm flattered! Embarassed Please tell me there is nothing SEXUAL in your intention. Rolling Eyes Confused

MHajduk wrote:
If I sometimes delete some of my music recommendations I do it only because on this board exist people freaky about some things and I have to "self-censor" my posts for the sake of "peace of mind".
Don't worry. I am NOT judging your self-censorship. And I respect your right to exercise your own judgment. Wink
Post 26 Nov 2010, 11:47
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
My friend ... even here I'm intentionally (the main reason of my presence in this thread is you).
I'm flattered! Embarassed Please tell me there is nothing SEXUAL in your intention. Rolling Eyes Confused
Calm down, I'm not interested in your sexuality (and I'm not interested in men at all). Wink If you haven't noticed it yet, I'm here because of your personality in general (talents, language skills [you have an interesting blog, BTW] etc., etc.). Smile
Post 26 Nov 2010, 12:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something that has no lyrics at all (so can't be "blamed" for "suspicious" words in any human language) - compositions by the Polish musician and composer Michał Jelonek:Enjoy! Wink
Post 26 Nov 2010, 13:31

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: