flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something reflective but yet still with positive mood - nice song by Brazilian singer Marisa Monte:
Post 17 May 2010, 21:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
love this.

張敬軒 - My Way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTUJ0zoXig
Post 18 May 2010, 22:12
Tyler

Tyler
Post 19 May 2010, 01:57
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
love this.

張敬軒 - My Way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTUJ0zoXig
Very calm and sentimental track, indeed. Smile
Tyler wrote:
Pure awesomeness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar-Z_l907DY
Impressive basses, heart moving beats and interesting choreography. Wink

I guess you guys may like climates present in the songs by Polish blues rock band Breakout, very popular here in late 60's and 70's:Image
Post 20 May 2010, 22:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tyler

Tyler
MHajduk wrote:

I guess you guys may like climates present in the songs by Polish blues rock band Breakout, very popular here in late 60's and 70's:

* Breakout - Powiedzmy to (Let's say it)

* Breakout - Za siódmą gorą (Behind the seventh mountain)

I usually hate words in that genre of music, I think they clash with the smooth flowing of the instruments. But since I can't understand them, the words in those songs seem to blend with the music very well.

MHajduk, I'm interested to see what you have to say about this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrlqQ1_vZVE You seem to appreciate variety, have you ever heard music like it before?
Post 20 May 2010, 23:20
MHajduk

MHajduk
Tyler wrote:
MHajduk, I'm interested to see what you have to say about this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrlqQ1_vZVE You seem to appreciate variety, have you ever heard music like it before?
Huh, Steve Martin playing banjo... what a surprise! Till now I've known him as an excellent comedy actor, but I have no idea that he is also such a good musician. Smile

I've heard some examples of the country music before, of course. I think that the best "climate" for such genre is on the south, in Louisiana, where various cultural influences mixed together resulting in truly inspiring environment. BTW, I remember one of the Steven Seagal movies where specific Cajun folklore was presented:Smile
Post 20 May 2010, 23:54
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
王铮亮 梁文音-满满
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5FlXJvtAkY

nice
Post 21 May 2010, 00:12
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
王铮亮 梁文音-满满
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5FlXJvtAkY

nice
Yeah, that's lovely MV, indeed. I like especially mild voices of this couple and whole romantic atmosphere. Smile

Something similar in mood:Very Happy
Post 21 May 2010, 00:37
Tyler

Tyler
House of the Rising Sun by The Animals - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzcfTDD-tOo

Not exactly Cajun bluegrass, but it's a story that took place in New Orleans Very Happy.
Post 22 May 2010, 04:32
MHajduk

MHajduk
Tyler wrote:
House of the Rising Sun by The Animals - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzcfTDD-tOo

Not exactly Cajun bluegrass, but it's a story that took place in New Orleans Very Happy.
Yeah, I know this music piece very good - this song may be considered as a one of the "anthems" of my parents' generation. Wink
Post 23 May 2010, 21:05
MHajduk

MHajduk
Two interesting instrumental compositions from the early 80's by the Polish piano duet Marek & Wacek (some biographical info):Smile
Post 23 May 2010, 21:45
ouadji

ouadji

Post 24 May 2010, 17:07
MHajduk

MHajduk
ouadji wrote:
clic
Hehe, ouadji, that's really catchy - I've listened to it a few times in the last hour. Smile Slightly surrealistic MV is also awesome because depicts one of the most beautiful and common of the human dreams (characteristic not only for the inhabitants of the big metropolis, but also for others): dream about freedom and this whole romantic atmosphere which surrounds sea travels to the distant and exotic places on the board of the old-style sailing-boat. Wink

Song presented below was very popular here, in Poland, about 25 years ago (was used as a soundtrack in the popular Polish TV program on the marine themes):Wink
Post 24 May 2010, 18:54
MHajduk

MHajduk
I think we may treat this song as a some kind of "Prayer For Fair Weather". Wink Very Happy
Post 31 May 2010, 22:38
Picnic

Picnic
Hi,

Today i have Alexander Shukaev (Sensorica), a Russian electronic musician and The Realm Of Fancy released 2007, an inspired CD rich in emotional, which i listen often.

Small parts of tracks 4,5,6 should be enough.
Post 01 Jun 2010, 16:16
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Today i have Alexander Shukaev (Sensorica), a Russian electronic musician and The Realm Of Fancy released 2007, an inspired CD rich in emotional, which i listen often.
Good stuff, Picnic. Image To me, the 5th ("Welcome To Paradise") and 8th ("Mental Experiment") are the best of all compositions in this CD.

The "Mental Experiment" track sounds similar to the Robert Miles' "Children" and reminds me of May/June 1996 when I was preparing to the Linear Algebra exam (this song was simply everywhere in that time). Wink
Post 01 Jun 2010, 20:49
ouadji

ouadji

Post 01 Jun 2010, 22:14
Tyler

Tyler
MHajduk wrote:

"Welcome To Paradise"

Similar names:
Paradise City
Welcome to the Jungle
MHajduk wrote:

Robert Miles' "Children"

Absolutely nothing like yours, but Sweet Child o Mine. I can actually play the intro to this one Smile.

All of these are by Guns 'n' Roses.
Post 01 Jun 2010, 23:42
adroit

adroit
ouadji, norah jones - chasing pirates is really nice, and as MHajduk mentioned, it is catchy too. I like the story behind the music.

Two "Beautiful Songs":
Evanescence - My Immortal
and,
Paolo Nutini - Candy
Candy's a bit loud, so if you have powerful headphones (or whatever) you ought to turn them down.
Post 02 Jun 2010, 03:43
adroit

adroit
ouadji, norah jones - chasing pirates is really nice, and as MHajduk mentioned, it is catchy too. I like the story behind the music.

Two "Beautiful Songs":
Evanescence - My Immortal
and,
Paolo Nutini - Candy
Candy's a bit loud, so if you have powerful headphones (or whatever) you ought to turn them down.
Post 02 Jun 2010, 03:45

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: