flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
When I heard in TV that among the several countries which honored with national mourning days memory of the victims of the Polish plane crash was Republic of Maldives I was slightly surprised and curious about motives. Anyway, it was a beautiful and touching sign of solidarity.

I decided to dig a bit in YouTube to find some Dhivehi (Maldivian) music and I think time spent on such searches wasn't lost. In my opinion all songs presented below are superb and catchy (I especially like the third: everything there is cool, from the melody to the singer herself - she looks slightly nervous but it's nice Wink ).
Post 17 Apr 2010, 10:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
@ The 3rd song

The singer and the other members of the band seem very young to me. They are all teenagers, right? Rolling Eyes While the vocal may not be very good, the melody and the instrumental arrangement are excellent. Wink

@ The 1st song

This one is the best among the three. Again, the simple arrangement plus the touching vocal means unbeatable. I like this song very much! Razz

Last edited by YONG on 18 Apr 2010, 10:32; edited 1 time in total
Post 18 Apr 2010, 10:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Something very different:

張敬軒 - 酷愛

Wink
Post 18 Apr 2010, 10:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
@ The 3rd song

The singer and the other members of the band seem very young to me. They are all teenagers, right? Rolling Eyes While the vocal may not be very good, the melody and the instrumental arrangement are excellent. Wink
It wasn't 3rd but 2nd, where you can see the band. In the 3rd song I can see only one female singer who is about 30. It makes some difference. Wink
Post 19 Apr 2010, 07:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Something very different:

張敬軒 - 酷愛
The vocalization is truly impressive here, not to mention sweet but yet dynamic arrangement. In my opinion this is a very catchy composition. Smile

Here you have something in the similar mood with quite funny clip. Relatively fresh song from the repertoire of Hulkar Abdullaeva (one of my favorite Uzbek female singers Wink ):Enjoy! Wink
Post 19 Apr 2010, 07:46
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
@ The 3rd song

It wasn't 3rd but 2nd, where you can see the band. In the 3rd song I can see only one female singer who is about 30. It makes some difference. Wink
Oops ... I'm so sorry, Mr. Hajduk. It was a terrible mistake. I will learn the lesson and be more careful next time. Please accept my heartfelt apology and forgive me.
Post 19 Apr 2010, 09:19
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Oops ... I'm so sorry, Mr. Hajduk. It was a terrible mistake. I will learn the lesson and be more careful next time. Please accept my heartfelt apology and forgive me.
Hehe, I accept your apology, of course. Laughing Wink
Post 19 Apr 2010, 09:33
Picnic

Picnic
YONG wrote:
Something soothing & relaxing:

Piano Solo

Wink

Beautiful piece YONG, i'm very fond of this romantic piano sound.
I own this album called Piano Dreamers - A Collection.
A bit more classic sound, nevertheless themes are lovely.

Few suggestions,

A Richard Clayderman classic.
Richard Clayderman - A Comme Amour

A slow composition by German New Age composer Deuter.
Deuter - Moon-Silvered Clouds

A soft electronic downtempo song by Greek producer/musician Vasilis Sagonas.
V-Sag FT. Alexandra McKay - Feather (Underwater Mix)
Post 19 Apr 2010, 21:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
A Richard Clayderman classic.
Richard Clayderman - A Comme Amour
Nice track, sounds like Polish movie theme to me. Wink
Picnic wrote:
A soft electronic downtempo song by Greek producer/musician Vasilis Sagonas.
V-Sag FT. Alexandra McKay - Feather (Underwater Mix)
This one is the best in my opinion - brings images of the ice cave full of shining stalactites, where the echo repeats multiplied reflections of the cold sounds. Wink
Post 20 Apr 2010, 12:53
Picnic

Picnic
Two soft and melodic compositions by Canadian duo Mythos.
Mythos - Brazil
Mythos - Triste

A fine track by Rolling Stones, found on album 'Tattoo You' released 1981.
Rolling Stones - Heaven

Oh, i couldn't resist...
Thievery Corporation - Holographic Universe

Last edited by Picnic on 01 May 2010, 20:37; edited 1 time in total
Post 29 Apr 2010, 21:32
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

Thievery Corporation - Holographic Universe

very nice!!
Post 29 Apr 2010, 23:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Mythos - Triste
This MV is artistically perfect as a whole: excellent, peaceful melody plus refined and elegant graphic layer equals awesome effect. Very Happy
Post 01 May 2010, 18:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
Three beautiful instrumental compositions selected from the soundtrack to the touching romantic movie Message in a Bottle which emphasize the key points of the plot:

Strange, but these music pieces sound like some classical compositions from the 19th century. I mean here especially fragments of the Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's
Post 01 May 2010, 19:32
Picnic

Picnic
Fine compositions MHajduk, especially 'Theresa'.
I don't think i have ever seen this movie.

Below another Gabriel Yared romantic song found on City of Angels soundtrack, a very pleasant CD.

Gabriel Yared - The Unfeeling Kiss
Post 03 May 2010, 12:13
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Gabriel Yared - The Unfeeling Kiss
Yes, this piece sounds completely "unearthly" - melody is like a fog at dawn, mystic and subtle, sentimental and full of spirit.

Here you have something from the other music "shelf" what cheers me up: energizing ethno pop track by Brazilian singer Deborah BlandoEnjoy! Image
Post 03 May 2010, 19:56
Tyler

Tyler
I thought of edfed when I heard this. It's called Paperback Writer, you wouldn't know they artist if I told you Wink.
Post 15 May 2010, 10:27
MHajduk

MHajduk
Tyler wrote:
I thought of edfed when I heard this. It's called Paperback Writer, you wouldn't know they artist if I told you Wink.
Hehe, Tyler, it's a clever choice, I had a good time listening to (and reading) the lyrics of this song. Very Happy I have to admit honestly that I haven't ever heard this music piece, what a shame. Embarassed Wink
Post 16 May 2010, 17:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
After watching this video one can just say: C'est la vie Wink
Post 16 May 2010, 18:05
Picnic

Picnic
Bad news, Ronnie James Dio passed away at 7:45am 16th May 2010. Crying or Very sad

Heaven and Hell is the ninth studio album by Black Sabbath, released in 1980.
This is their first album featuring Ronnie James Dio.

* Ronnie James Dio – vocals
* Tony Iommi – guitar
* Geezer Butler – bass
* Geoff Nicholls – keyboards
* Bill Ward – drums

Die Young (1980)

R.I.P great DIO
Post 17 May 2010, 20:29
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Die Young (1980)
Dio's voice and guitar passages form a perfect duet here. Impressive track, indeed. Smile
Post 17 May 2010, 21:40

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: