flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Something you may like:

HOTCHA - 大場面

Wink
Post 27 Mar 2010, 06:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I like the second one, which is up-tempo, cheerful and energetic. Razz
Me too. Smile I thought you may rather like the first one because it's slow and not too much "joyful", but I was wrong, hehe. Wink
YONG wrote:
Something you may like:

HOTCHA - 大場面

Wink
Yes, I like it, mainly due to its unpretentious character which allows to forget about all everyday troubles and "washes out" all griefs. Wink

Today I wish to recommend a few examples of the Nancy Ajram's MVs. In my private opinion, Lebanese music sounds quite original and fresh to us, who are brought up in so-called "Western" culture. WinkEnjoy! Smile
Post 27 Mar 2010, 12:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
At first, I thought that this over-seven-minute song would be kind of boring - but I was wrong. It serves perfectly as a background music piece! Razz It is one of the best of your recent suggestions. Wink
Post 28 Mar 2010, 05:21
YONG

YONG
Something very fresh:

You don't know me!

Wink
Post 28 Mar 2010, 05:42
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
At first, I thought that this over-seven-minute song would be kind of boring - but I was wrong. It serves perfectly as a background music piece! Razz It is one of the best of your recent suggestions. Wink
Hehe, I found something you've accepted at last. Wink Yes, this MV presents an interesting love story, not to mention about the background melody which is really pleasant. Wink
YONG wrote:
Something very fresh:

You don't know me!

Wink
Yeah, it's a kind of surprise to me. Wink Improbably "explosive" MV and up-tempo, energizing song. Only the language and vocalization may say something about origin of this song (everything else is characteristic for the mainstream music of our times). Smile
Post 28 Mar 2010, 14:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something old but yet still rocking:Wink
Post 29 Mar 2010, 09:49
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Something old but yet still rocking:Wink
I like the live version. Excellent live performance indeed. Razz Wink
Post 29 Mar 2010, 09:58
YONG

YONG
Another excellent live performance of a classic:

Billy Joel - Honesty

Wink
Post 29 Mar 2010, 09:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Another excellent live performance of a classic:

Billy Joel - Honesty

Wink
Seems that I never heard this song, what a shame! Wink Razz Yeah, that's excellent mainly due to the singer's enchanting interpretation. I've just thought, how much it depends on the particular artist interpretation. The same song could be boring or evergreen depending on the amount of the performer's soul put into it. Wink
Post 29 Mar 2010, 10:12
MHajduk

MHajduk
Catchy and melodious rock song from Myanmar (Burma):Wink
Post 29 Mar 2010, 10:30
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Catchy and melodious rock song from Myanmar (Burma):Wink
Hehe ... the female singer is pretty ... and is my type!!! Razz Razz Razz Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 04:05
YONG

YONG
Something very slow and melodious:

區瑞強 - 月亮神

Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 04:06
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Something very slow and melodious:

區瑞強 - 月亮神

Wink
Yeah, it's highly romantic song, mainly due to the unique voice of Albert Au. He can quickly pass through all sounds from quite low and "dark" to high and "bright". I'm simply amazed. Smile

BTW, we have Full Moon today, so this MV is a truly great music recommendation. Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 11:23
MHajduk

MHajduk
Although I know Tai Oratai since some time (I've presented her songs several times in this thread already), this one I've heard just yesterday and, I have to honestly admit, that I feel "addicted" to it now. Wink Here you have this improbable piece of Thai pop music:Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 11:34
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Although I know Tai Oratai since some time (I've presented her songs several times in this thread already), this one I've heard just yesterday and, I have to honestly admit, that I feel "addicted" to it now. Wink Here you have this improbable piece of Thai pop music:Wink
Very catchy! I'm a bit surprised that you've got addicted to this song as it does not seem to be your type. Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 11:47
YONG

YONG
A live performance of a classic:

Elton John - Your Song

Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 11:48
YONG

YONG
BTW, since it is a full moon today, I'll give you a bonus:

張武孝 - 我的歌

Enjoy! Razz
Post 30 Mar 2010, 11:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Very catchy! I'm a bit surprised that you've got addicted to this song as it does not seem to be your type. Wink
Yeah, I know... but, in fact, I've presented here in the past some songs I like which and may be considered not strictly "my type". Wink Well, maybe it also shows that my music preferences are evolving now in an interesting direction. Razz
Post 30 Mar 2010, 12:04
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
A live performance of a classic:

Elton John - Your Song
YONG wrote:
BTW, since it is a full moon today, I'll give you a bonus:

張武孝 - 我的歌
Both songs are wonderful, but the second one is most interesting to me for one simple reason: I've heard it today for the very first time. Wink

Hehe, here you have another "Moon-related" (catchy and certainly "my style" Wink ) song with a superb video clip made most probably as a Flash animation:Razz
Post 30 Mar 2010, 12:41
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Hehe, here you have another "Moon-related" (catchy and certainly "my style" Wink ) song with a superb video clip made most probably as a Flash animation:Razz
Yeah, the MV is superb. The song is up-tempo and very energetic! Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 13:41

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: