flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have something what somehow corresponds to the style of your recommendation, a beautiful song from Buryatia:Wink
Nice song. Smile

MHajduk wrote:
Traditional Irish Blessing
This piece is a bit short, yet very very touching. The best of your suggestions.

MHajduk wrote:
Askar Huilang - Blessing
Thanks for the blessing. Something similar and melodious:

葉蒨文 - 祝福 (audio only)

Razz
Post 10 Mar 2010, 14:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Something similar and melodious:

葉蒨文 - 祝福 (audio only)
Hehe, serene and nice track, its specific climate brings me back memories of the late 80's when the movie "Tequila Sunrise" (with the one of my favorite actors, Mel Gibson) was shot. Here you have a soundtrack from this film:Very Happy
Post 11 Mar 2010, 10:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
Something similar and melodious:

葉蒨文 - 祝福 (audio only)
Hehe, serene and nice track, its specific climate brings me back memories of the late 80's when the movie "Tequila Sunrise" (with the one of my favorite actors, Mel Gibson) was shot. Here you have a soundtrack from this film:Very Happy
Wow! That sexyphone play is really sexy! Wink
Post 11 Mar 2010, 10:27
YONG

YONG
Here you have a beautiful saxophone play by a beautiful Japanese girl (Well, I mean musician):

小林香織 - Nothing gonna change my love for you

Cool
Post 11 Mar 2010, 10:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have a beautiful saxophone play by a beautiful Japanese girl (Well, I mean musician):

小林香織 - Nothing gonna change my love for you
I have to confess that it was hard to me to concentrate only on the music because I was slightly distracted by all those amazing chiaroscuros moving on her naked shoulders... Wink But yes, she is a talented saxophonist and it was a good performance of the well known classic. Smile

I wonder, if you like this:Smile
Post 11 Mar 2010, 13:08
YONG

YONG
Well, my friend, I know that you're still mad at me for that "Is she legal?" incident. I am sorry - I was just kidding then. There is really no need to recommend songs sung by some "extra-legal" female singers. Laughing Seriously, I think the song is catchy and I like it very much. Wink

Here you have a catchy Japanese rap song:

童子-T - もう一度 (featuring BENI)

Razz
Post 11 Mar 2010, 14:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have a catchy Japanese rap song:

童子-T - もう一度 (featuring BENI)
Yes, this is quite catchy. Smile I liked especially lyric background melody and female vocal. Wink

Something related:Wink
Post 12 Mar 2010, 10:17
YONG

YONG
Nice background theme. Smile

Here you have a live performance of the theme music of a HK movie:

Flute Solo

Wink
Post 12 Mar 2010, 10:39
shoorick

shoorick
Post 12 Mar 2010, 11:06
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have a live performance of the theme music of a HK movie:

Flute Solo
Quite pleasant and tranquilizing tune. Wink I suppose that you perfectly know the music piece I wish to present here but, nevertheless, I think it's worth to be mentioned:Wink
Post 12 Mar 2010, 11:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceUEusI0-NU
Well, in my opinion, Taijiquan would be more safe for the pregnant woman (and especially for her baby) than nunchaku juggling. Wink
Post 12 Mar 2010, 11:30
YONG

YONG
shoorick wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceUEusI0-NU
shoorick, are you a father again? Rolling Eyes Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Vangelis - Hymne (Flute de Pan)
Soothing and peaceful. Good taste. Wink
Post 13 Mar 2010, 03:46
YONG

YONG
Time to re-visit some old twisted music:

黃耀明 - 你沒有好結果

Wink
Post 13 Mar 2010, 04:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Time to re-visit some old twisted music:

黃耀明 - 你沒有好結果

Wink
I fully understand now why do you like Janusz Radek's "Kiedy umrę kochanie" so much. Wink Both songs are very similar in music style, both are performed by outstanding artists who are entirely engaged in their "task", they put all their emotions in these music pieces. Smile

Title of the Anthony Wong's song is quite intriguing here. I bet that he could sing about some "bearish" years on the HK stock market. Wink Razz
Post 13 Mar 2010, 11:30
MHajduk

MHajduk
Post 13 Mar 2010, 11:54
YONG

YONG
Thanks! I guess Janusz Radek will always be my favourite Polish singer. Very interesting duet indeed. Razz

Something very melodious:

王傑 - 為了愛夢一生

Wink
Post 14 Mar 2010, 09:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
Excellent MV! Not only because of the superb voice of the singer but also thanks to the awesome graphics inside made in the manner called hyperrealism (I mean here especially the models not the surrounding fabulous space). Smile We can see there paintings very similar to the illustrations created by Howard David Johnson, very interesting indeed. Smile

I suppose that you may enjoy these two soothing and positively loaded songs by the legend of the Polish pop music, Jerzy Połomski:Very Happy
Post 14 Mar 2010, 10:44
YONG

YONG
A Japanese classic:

谷村新司 - 昴

Cool
Post 15 Mar 2010, 07:28
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I suppose that you may enjoy these two soothing and positively loaded songs by the legend of the Polish pop music, Jerzy Połomski:Very Happy
The first one is like an evening song to me. The second one gives me a "James Bond" feel - kind of weird, I know! But its instrumental arrangement is kind of like the following song:

The world is not enough

Wink
Post 15 Mar 2010, 07:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
A Japanese classic:

谷村新司 - 昴
Song about Pleiades (Subaru) is a probably the best Japanese music piece I've heard the last time! Truly impressive, deep and enchanting voice. Smile Hehe, interesting variation on the well known classic theme. Red-haired "agent" reminds me scenes from the "Nikita" movie. Here one of the music tracks from the Luc Besson's film:Wink
Post 15 Mar 2010, 09:58

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: