flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
u guys gonna try listen to this guy, Smile cool

Khalil Fong方大同-Nothing's gonna change my love for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu-CpTSGxzE

Khalil Fong方大同-紅豆MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoHLbX2UeA

方大同 三人遊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSGwQnHBfE

方大同 - 愛愛愛 MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUOLJ1xOIn4
Post 08 Mar 2010, 16:19
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i would say, this is the best song from him

Khalil Fong 方大同 - 玩樂
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAYgEMEyAGs
Post 08 Mar 2010, 17:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
coooollll songsssssss. u guys please listen and comment!!!!!! love to share all these nice songs with u all!!
Post 08 Mar 2010, 17:06
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
coooollll songsssssss. u guys please listen and comment!!!!!! love to share all these nice songs with u all!!
Thank you sleepsleep for all these music recommendations! Khalil Fong's voice is a very mild and soft like velvet - really, it acts like a balsam for a human soul. Smile I'm glad that you've come back here, to this thread, especially today, when I feel so sad... Sad
sleepsleep wrote:
Khalil Fong方大同-Nothing's gonna change my love for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu-CpTSGxzE
Yeah, this is a very good cover of a well known classic. Wink
sleepsleep wrote:
Khalil Fong方大同-紅豆MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoHLbX2UeA
This one is really nice, here we can hear Khalil's voice possibilities in full spectrum. Smile
sleepsleep wrote:

Khalil Fong 方大同 - 玩樂
Yes, sleepsleep, this is a charming, slightly old-fashioned, song in the style of the Rock'n'Roll from the 60's (however, I could also compare with all those smooth Stevie Wonder's hits). Smile
Post 08 Mar 2010, 19:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Marvelous and unforgettable Teresa Teng in one of her hits:Smile
Post 08 Mar 2010, 19:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Picnic

Picnic
sleepsleep wrote:

Promise to listen all recommendations inside week Wink

A Black Sabbath song from album 'Technical Ecstasy' (1976)
Vocals by Bill Ward, the original BS drummer.
I am a Black Sabbath fan since kid.

Black Sabbath - It's Allright
Post 08 Mar 2010, 20:37
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
I've listened to this melodious and lyric song with a great pleasure, Picnic. Smile
Post 08 Mar 2010, 21:03
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Beautiful ballad performed by Kelsang Metok, popular Tibetan singer:Smile
Nice melody. Smile It gives me a pleasant, cheerful, yet peaceful feel. Wink
Post 09 Mar 2010, 05:08
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:

Khalil Fong 方大同 - 玩樂
Well, it's a nice song. But, to me, the best of Khalil Fong is this, yeah, a duet with Fiona Sit. Razz Wink
Post 09 Mar 2010, 05:11
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:
A Black Sabbath song from album 'Technical Ecstasy' (1976)
Vocals by Bill Ward, the original BS drummer.
I am a Black Sabbath fan since kid.

Wow! There are four vids in that MV. Laughing Wink
Post 09 Mar 2010, 05:14
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
..., especially today, when I feel so sad... Sad
Don't be sad, my friend. It's just a little setback at work. [Yeah, I know! Wink ] Take it easy. I'll leave you alone for, say, a year. How about that? Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 09 Mar 2010, 05:23
YONG

YONG
Something melodious (to me):

關正傑 - 英雄出少年

Wink
Post 09 Mar 2010, 05:53
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I'll leave you alone for, say, a year. How about that? Rolling Eyes Wink
I hope you couldn't be so cruel, YONG! Razz Wink You're kindhearted man yet! Wink

Talking seriously, for some reasons (accordingly to the events which occurred in the last couple weeks in my private life) a year period has become huge like a ocean. How to get there, to the March 2011 and to not to sink in the middle of this distance? Image Wink

YONG wrote:
Something melodious (to me):

關正傑 - 英雄出少年

Wink
Hehe, to me it sounds in some parts like a Polish song from highlands (nice ballet strengthens this impression even more). Wink

Here you have something what I found similar (strange association, I know Wink ):Razz
Post 09 Mar 2010, 08:53
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Talking seriously, for some reasons (accordingly to the events which occurred in the last couple weeks in my private life) a year period has become huge like a ocean. How to get there, to the March 2011 and to not to sink in the middle of this distance? Image Wink
Don't worry, my friend. Many spiritual lifeboats are there standing by! (Well, don't count on me - I don't swim! Embarassed ) Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Here you have something what I found similar (strange association, I know Wink ):Razz
The MV is a bit old-fashioned, but it's funny. Wink
Post 09 Mar 2010, 11:35
YONG

YONG
Something melodious:

李克勤 - 只想你會意

Post 09 Mar 2010, 11:38
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Something melodious:

李克勤 - 只想你會意

Yeah, it's not only melodious but also excellently performed by duet of two outstanding voices. Wink

I suppose that this music piece performed by interesting musical trio (including Polish female singer Lidia Kopania) may fit your refined taste:Wink
Post 09 Mar 2010, 19:38
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I suppose that this music piece performed by interesting musical trio (including Polish female singer Lidia Kopania) may fit your refined taste:Wink
The song is melodious and the vocal is simply excellent. It's a pity that Lidia Kopania could not make it to the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2009. (But even if she did make it, Alexander Rybak would be hard to beat - he was just phenomenal!) Wink

Last edited by YONG on 10 Mar 2010, 14:37; edited 1 time in total
Post 10 Mar 2010, 06:27
YONG

YONG
Post 10 Mar 2010, 06:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
The song is melodious and the vocal is simply excellent. It's a pity that Lidia Kopania could not make it to the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2009. (But even if she did make it, Alexander Rybak was hard to beat - he was just phenomenal!) Wink
Yeah, I remember that you posted last Summer link to the Alexander Rybak's wonderful performance. Wink
YONG wrote:
"Hero" in Polish:

關正傑 - 近代豪俠傳 (Bohater)‏
This sounds highly monumental and sublime to me. Here you have something what somehow corresponds to the style of your recommendation, a beautiful song from Buryatia:Wink
Post 10 Mar 2010, 09:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
Two charming and heart touching tracks with a special dedication to my music friends:Very Happy
Post 10 Mar 2010, 09:36

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: