flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Example of the sung poetry genre, calm and positive song by Polish singer Czesław Niemen:Wink
Post 02 Feb 2010, 12:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
shoorick & YONG

I have to admit that I've got lost completely in your last suggestions, haha... Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
Are you serious? Rolling Eyes The song is sung by a male dressed like a girl! Wink
Post 02 Feb 2010, 13:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Let's go back to the music - that's exactly what I wanted to say. shoorick's music proposition was too much "politically involved" in my opinion.
Post 02 Feb 2010, 13:38
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Let's go back to the music - that's exactly what I wanted to say. shoorick's music proposition was too much "politically involved" in my opinion.
Umm ... seems that we have an example of the terminal stage of politicsphobia here, am I right? Wink
Post 02 Feb 2010, 14:21
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Example of the sung poetry genre, calm and positive song by Polish singer Czesław Niemen:Wink
Wow, I'm stunned! Razz Frankly, I didn't expect that such a sung poetry would be so beautiful. Unique instrumental arrangement plus a raw & sentimental voice equals perfection! Razz I need to add this to my collection of favourite Polish songs. Wink
Post 02 Feb 2010, 14:29
MHajduk

MHajduk
Let's listen to the pleasant tune of the Alsou's voice:Wink
Post 02 Feb 2010, 14:35
shoorick

shoorick
Post 03 Feb 2010, 08:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
Hehe, balalaika is a great musical instrument, indeed. Very Happy Not only because it has unique triangle shape, but also because of its interesting sound.

Personally, I liked the first performance. Wink
Post 03 Feb 2010, 09:21
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Let's listen to the pleasant tune of the Alsou's voice:Wink
Up-tempo and energetic. Nice song. Smile

shoorick wrote:
some balalajka related:
Frankly, I don't really like the sound produced by the balalajka. I still prefer the musical saw! Wink
Post 04 Feb 2010, 05:43
YONG

YONG
Something over 100 years old:

SCOTT JOPLIN - The Entertainer

Razz
Post 04 Feb 2010, 05:46
YONG

YONG
Post 04 Feb 2010, 07:30
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Frankly, I don't really like the sound produced by the balalajka. I still prefer the musical saw! Wink
Well, everything depends on the music skills of the performer. Wink You may change your opinion after watching this MV, where Russian balalaika virtuoso Алексей Архиповский plays mix of fragments of the great classics (such as, for example, Beethoven's "Für Elise" [start at 1:20] and Niccolo Paganini's Caprice No. 24 [start at 2:07]) and well known popular songs:And above mentioned classics:
YONG wrote:
Something over 100 years old:

SCOTT JOPLIN - The Entertainer

Razz
Yeah, well known classic from the silent films epoch. Wink
Post 04 Feb 2010, 10:47
YONG

YONG
The performance was a masterpiece, I do admit. But I think the hilarious body language of the performer deserves lots of credits. Razz

BTW, I didn't know about the starting time notation in the URL "#t=XmYs", which is very cool! Smile

Hehe, my favourite musical saw returns ...

TCM Farewell

Wink
Post 04 Feb 2010, 12:33
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
BTW, I didn't know about the starting time notation in the URL "#t=XmYs", which is very cool! Smile
Yeah, this notation allows to omit some boring/irritating introductions. Wink
YONG wrote:
Hehe, my favourite musical saw returns ...

TCM Farewell

Wink
Sounds extraordinary melancholic to me. Wink

Nice example of dance music referring in its style to the famous hits from 50's and 60's:Wink
Post 04 Feb 2010, 12:54
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Noy Vanneth - Chormpey Siemreap
Yeah, it's kind of old fashioned but this song makes me laugh. Wink

Something from Taiwan:

徐佳瑩 - 身騎白馬

Razz
Post 05 Feb 2010, 04:58
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Noy Vanneth - Chormpey Siemreap
Yeah, it's kind of old fashioned but this song makes me laugh. Wink
I'm glad I was able to improve your mood a little bit. Wink
YONG wrote:
Something from Taiwan:

徐佳瑩 - 身騎白馬
This song evokes various associations in my mind. Some of them are pictorial, while other belong to the pure music domain. Voice of the Xu Jiaying sounds sometimes quite like voice of Magdalena Wójcik, the "Goya" group vocalist, here in the well known song originally performed by "2 plus 1" group:Wink

Another association based on the Google translation of the title of this Taiwanese song ("Body on a white horse") leads me along the straight way to this famous picture by Polish impressionist Władysław Podkowiński (WARNING: this picture is really hot! Wink):
Post 05 Feb 2010, 09:43
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Goya - Chodź, pomaluj mój świat (Come and colour my world)
Cute and relaxing. Smile

MHajduk wrote:
WARNING: this is really hot! ... Szał uniesień (Frenzy of exultations)
Well, her hair is burning ... so I guess it's hot! Laughing
Post 05 Feb 2010, 09:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
WARNING: this is really hot! ... Szał uniesień (Frenzy of exultations)
Well, her hair is burning ... so I guess it's hot! Laughing
I added this warning mainly to avoid sometimes completely unpredictable reactions of some forumers. Wink I know this picture since my early childhood, but the world has changed a lot since this moment and I am enforced to be even more careful than is needed. Wink

Something from the another part of our world - examples of the Rai music by the Moroccan female singer Cheba Maria:Very Happy
Post 05 Feb 2010, 10:22
YONG

YONG
MH wrote:
... songs by the Moroccan female singer Cheba Maria
It's truly amazing that you could find so many Indian style songs from all over the world. Wink

Something different:

Smallville Absolute Justice Theme Music

Razz

EDIT: Testing ...

Last edited by YONG on 11 Feb 2010, 10:54; edited 9 times in total
Post 06 Feb 2010, 10:42
MHajduk

MHajduk
Superb musical suggestion, somehow related to the "Nari nari" song by Cheba Maria and others, recently presented in this thread. Wink Anxious track but yet beautiful, nevertheless it also produces some kind of "eschatological" images ("Last Judgment" etc.) in the listeners mind. Wink

As I mentioned already in this thread, I observed quite common occurence of the repetitive motives in the Tibetan folk songs. Recently I came to the conclusion that it most probably is effect of the influence of the Buddhist religious music pieces. Here you have very interesting performance of the Buddhist well known mantra "Om mani padme hum" (melody is really enchanting here - mainly thanks to the awesome sound of the Chinese bamboo flute end erhu):And here you have another, very pleasant, example of the contemporary Tibetan music, really stunning if you compare it with some Baroque European compositions on harpsichord (I mean here especially some kind of "minuet" starting at 1:00 and 1:55):Very Happy
Post 06 Feb 2010, 13:40

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: