flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Myslovitz - Us
"Myslovitz" is one of my favorite Polish rock bands. I posted some of their songs already in this thread (e.g. "Długość dźwięku samotności"). Smile This song is really heart touching, especially due to the lyric and mild Artur Rojek's unique voice. Wink

Here you have something from my present area of interest (in the music domain) - two good songs by Kazakh singer Dilnaz Akhmadieva, both sung in the Russian language:
Post 28 Jan 2010, 10:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Vietnamese Girl in Ta Prohm Temple
This "giant tree roots" photo is simply awesome! You may be surprised to learn that such exposed giant tree roots are quite common here in HK. Let me see if I can show you some photos later. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Дильназ Ахмадиева (Dilnaz Akhmadieva) - Не забывай (Don't forget)
Hehe, this song is very arousing, sexually! Wink
Post 29 Jan 2010, 02:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
This "giant tree roots" photo is simply awesome! You may be surprised to learn that such exposed giant tree roots are quite common here in HK.
Yes, you're right I'm surprised and never supposed that there in such huge metropolis as HK you can have similar trees! Seems that you know the secret of peaceful coexistence of human and nature. Wink
YONG wrote:
Let me see if I can show you some photos later. Wink
I'm waiting for it eagerly! Very Happy

Tree roots, a sea and love - all of these you can find in this song: WinkRazz
Post 29 Jan 2010, 09:25
Picnic

Picnic
MHajduk wrote:
I hope you forgive me this short historical and linguistic digression because I simply can't resist. Wink
Oh no, your historical references are always interesting and enlightening MHajduk.
I can't resist not to add one more link, a peaceful and lovely electronic song by Above & Beyond, a British trance music group - (CD Tri-State 2006)

Above & Beyond feat Hannah Thomas - Home
Post 29 Jan 2010, 18:27
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Chay Vireakyuth - Nirk doch knea
Nice MV. Smile

Picnic wrote:
Great video, great lyrics, great music! Smile
Post 30 Jan 2010, 07:32
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Picnic wrote:
Great video, great lyrics, great music! Smile
I fully agree with YONG that this is a superb music proposition. Smile Sweet and lyric voice of the performer resembles Sarah Brightman's one, IMO.

Nowadays in Poland we have most snowy Winter at least since 20 years. Some people say that this Winter could be compared with 1978/79 and 1963 ones. I spend recently about 2 hours a day making "tunnels" around my house and I'm really fed up of it. Consequently, my thoughts fly away to the warmer places on Earth... Wink Probably this damned Winter will end some day but after it huge floods will come for sure...

Anyway, referring to the future Spring I wish to present here two catchy music themes based on the Uyghur folk (word "gulbagh" borrowed from the Persian language means "flower garden; garden, park"):
  • Gulbagh - interesting pop arrangement,

• Gulbagh - instrumental version, beautiful dance
Very Happy
Post 30 Jan 2010, 10:05
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something in completely different style. Wink Two examples of the good rock songs: first from Cambodia, second from Indonesia. I hope you'll enjoy it. Smile
Post 30 Jan 2010, 11:39
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Nowadays in Poland we have most snowy Winter at least since 20 years. Some people say that this Winter could be compared with 1978/79 and 1963 ones. I spend recently about 2 hours a day making "tunnels" around my house and I'm really fed up of it. Consequently, my thoughts fly away to the warmer places on Earth... Wink Probably this damned Winter will end some day but after it huge floods will come for sure...
By now, we would have to admit that global warming is causing extreme weather all over the world! I mentioned earlier in this thread that here in HK we had only 10°C (for a couple of days) in November last year. Typically, mid Dec to end of Feb is the winter period here. Guess what: we're having 25°C right now! Confused Wink

BTW, I would say "fed up with" instead of "fed up of". Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Anyway, referring to the future Spring I wish to present here two catchy music themes based on the Uyghur folk (word "gulbagh" borrowed from the Persian language means "flower garden; garden, park"):
  • Gulbagh - interesting pop arrangement,

• Gulbagh - instrumental version, beautiful dance
Very Happy
Hehe, your typical style! Smile
Post 31 Jan 2010, 08:01
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Ungu - Sesungguhnya
Haha, the best of suggestions! Sentimental and catchy. Razz
Post 31 Jan 2010, 08:03
YONG

YONG
Something energetic: Mr. - 黑色狂迷

Something classic: Wei Lan - Goodbye

Something random: Snowy White - Birds of Paradise

Razz
Post 31 Jan 2010, 08:20
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
BTW, I would say "fed up with" instead of "fed up of". Wink
Thank you, I have always problems with prepositions in English language. Verbs themselves don't seem to determine which prepositions should be used. Moreover, use of some of these "modifiers" most often changes completely the verb meaning. Wink
Post 01 Feb 2010, 10:46
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Something energetic: Mr. - 黑色狂迷

Something classic: Wei Lan - Goodbye

Something random: Snowy White - Birds of Paradise
All of these music suggestions are equally good. It's hard to point out the best of them. Wink

The first song is performed in really dramatic style, I'm impressed. Smile

The second one has excellent instrumental background. Janice Wei Lan's vocal is also superb - she sings like a Whitney Houston in some parts of this music piece. Wink

"Birds of Paradise" reminds me very strongly (in its climate and even melody) another great hit:
Wink
Post 01 Feb 2010, 11:04
MHajduk

MHajduk
And now something in completely different style:Razz
Post 01 Feb 2010, 11:15
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms
Yeah, this is another classic. Love it. Smile

MHajduk wrote:
Songs by Tsewang Lhamo
Both are quite similar. Their common style brings me to the following suggestion:

Batsın bu Dünya

Wink
Post 02 Feb 2010, 05:43
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Batsın bu Dünya
Hehe, this track sounds like a Turkish incarnation of the famous Rammstein group. Wink Cool fusion of traditional lyric motives with an aggressive, "bitter" arrangement. Man, this piece of music changes my blood into a hot, liquid metal! Razz

Here you have two songs by Rammstein which somehow are musically related to your today's suggestion:Very Happy
Post 02 Feb 2010, 09:28
YONG

YONG
To me, the voice of the singer is too dark and too "artificial". But the melody of the first song is nice. Smile
Post 02 Feb 2010, 10:00
MHajduk

MHajduk
Talking about Turkish music - I've just recalled some songs which I heard for the first time about two years ago. Emre Altuğ is a talented Turkish singer and actor. Here you have a few examples of his songs:Image
Post 02 Feb 2010, 10:10
shoorick

shoorick
Lenin sent all to PiervoMay...
And him also went there...
And took a tree trunk
AND START TO DRAG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO735iJhD64

hystorical reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subbotnik

bonus:
- Illich! Will you go to subbotnik tomorrow?
- No... Somebody stole my pneumatic tree!!!
Post 02 Feb 2010, 10:38
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Emre Altuğ - Bu kadar mi
I'm really surprised - I didn't think you were brave enough to post the link of such a sexually arousing MV ... hehe ... Laughing Nice melody again. Wink

shoorick wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO735iJhD64
Haha ... very funny! Reminds me of this movie. Wink
Post 02 Feb 2010, 11:23
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick & YONG

I have to admit that I've got lost completely in your last suggestions, haha... Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
Post 02 Feb 2010, 12:30

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: