flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
... good enough if the woman is a nice and intelligent person who understands her partner ...
Such women are abundant here in HK, but most of them are only interested in wealthy men. Sad Crying or Very sad Wink
Seems that it's a common, global "trend". From the other hand, I'm not especially surprised with it, because it's very hard to build happy and stable family without money. Wink
Post 20 Jan 2010, 09:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something "raw" for an improvement of mood. Wink Very nice and catchy song based on the Uzbek folklore in two versions (sung both in Uzbek and Russian):Image
Post 20 Jan 2010, 10:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Shahzoda - Namanganning olmasi (Apples of Namangan) - contemporary version. I hope you'll be able to watch this clip (it's on Metacafe not YouTube)
Yes, it works. Very pleasant and enjoyable. Smile

MHajduk wrote:
Эльмира Уразбаева (Elmira Urazbaeva) - Наманганские яблоки (Apples of Namangan) - nice dance version with an arrangement characteristic for the 60's
Hehe, the singer's voice - cute and childlike - makes me laugh. Laughing
Post 21 Jan 2010, 04:42
YONG

YONG
Something energetic:

Maniacal Revolution

Wink
Post 21 Jan 2010, 05:01
YONG

YONG
Post 21 Jan 2010, 05:20
YONG

YONG
Something different:

方大同 - 如果爱

Smile
Post 21 Jan 2010, 05:23
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Something energetic:

Maniacal Revolution

Wink
Yes, this is really good and dynamic. When I heard the singer's voice I thought for a while that it could be Anthony Wong, but shortly after I realized that it's another artist. Wink
YONG wrote:
Something pretty:

鍾嘉欣 - 其實我不快樂

Razz
Thank you for this sad but yet impressive song. Smile
YONG wrote:
Something different:

方大同 - 如果爱

Smile
This one seems to be somehow inspired by WHAM!'s tracks. Yeah, I like it because my associations with this kind of music are very positive. Very Happy

I need some time to think about my next music suggestions - your today's set is simply unbeatable. Wink
Post 21 Jan 2010, 08:17
MHajduk

MHajduk
I think that you may like this sentimental song, great hit of the 80's in USSR. Smile It says about Uzbek city Uchkuduk (what could be translated as "three wells"), located in the middle of the Kyzyl Kum desert, important and for some period of time even "closed" city due to the uranium mines located nearby.

Again here you have two versions of it (both are fully sung in Russian language). First, original, was performed by "Yalla" group:Second version is sung by my favorite Uzbek singer Shahzoda. In my private opinion, this performance is equally as good as original, for some reasons even better:Very Happy
Post 21 Jan 2010, 10:40
YONG

YONG
Hehe, to me, the second version is much better, visually. Wink
Post 21 Jan 2010, 11:47
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Hehe, to me, the second version is much better, visually. Wink
Yeah, that's true. Very Happy
Post 21 Jan 2010, 12:08
MHajduk

MHajduk
OK, something calming from the Polish music resources:Razz
Post 21 Jan 2010, 12:42
YONG

YONG
Yeah, very peaceful and relaxing. Good choice! Razz

I listened to and enjoyed the following catchy folk song when I was a kid. But I didn't know that it was a cover.

林子祥 - 美麗小姑娘 (Live version)

And here you have the English & original Russian versions:

MOSCOW NIGHTS

Wink
Post 22 Jan 2010, 03:57
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I listened to and enjoyed the following catchy folk song when I was a kid. But I didn't know that it was a cover.

林子祥 - 美麗小姑娘 (Live version)

And here you have the English & original Russian versions:

MOSCOW NIGHTS
Look, YONG, this is another evidence that Eurasian nations living in the area from the Baltic Sea to Pacific Ocean share the same sensibility and have similar music taste. Wink Language of the lyrics is not so important because we all feel the same when we listen to such melodies. Wink

Yes, this song was also well known in Poland in the past. Here you have another example of heart touching Russian music piece:Razz
Post 22 Jan 2010, 10:28
MHajduk

MHajduk
And something in quite different style but yet interesting:Wink
Post 22 Jan 2010, 11:42
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Владимир Трошин (Vladimir Troshin) - Я сказал тебе не все слова (I haven't told you everything)
Another melodious composition. Razz

MHajduk wrote:
And something in quite different style but yet interesting:
* Wangchuk Tso - Kyid Pi Phayul
* Sonam Chosdon - Tashi la
Wow, you know quite a wide range of music! Smile
Post 23 Jan 2010, 05:58
YONG

YONG
Post 23 Jan 2010, 06:02
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Js - 也許有一天
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2NQlEp68lU
Pleasant tune, the best music suggestion for the Saturday's evening music session. Wink
YONG wrote:
林子祥 - 究竟天有幾高
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jskMuz4j7Ak
Hmm... this joyful and optimistic song by George Lam resembles very strongly one of the famous Polish pop hits of 70's sung by Tadeusz Woźniak:I think you may be enjoyed by another big hit by the same singer (I have a big trouble with translation of the title, because it's highly abstractive. Direct translation would probably look like "The light watchmaker" but I prefer rather "The light master" or something similar Wink):Very Happy
Post 23 Jan 2010, 18:38
MHajduk

MHajduk
Two examples of catchy carnival-style songs from Cambodia Wink Very Happy

EDIT: Correction of the second song title.

Last edited by MHajduk on 25 Jan 2010, 15:41; edited 1 time in total
Post 23 Jan 2010, 18:48
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Two examples of catchy carnival-style songs from Cambodia Wink
* Chom Chorpum - Jomreang kvah koe
* Chom Chorpum & Noy Vanneth - Traditional Khmer song
Very cheerful.

MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
林子祥 - 究竟天有幾高
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jskMuz4j7Ak
Hmm... this joyful and optimistic song by George Lam resembles very strongly one of the famous Polish pop hits of 70's sung by Tadeusz Woźniak:
While the style is similar, the melody is not. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
I think you may be enjoyed by another big hit by the same singer (I have a big trouble with translation of the title, because it's highly abstractive. Direct translation would probably look like "The light watchmaker" but I prefer rather "The light master" or something similar Wink):Very Happy
The best of your suggestions - you know my taste! Razz
Post 25 Jan 2010, 02:21
YONG

YONG
Here you have a catchy cover:

雷安娜 - 別了憂鬱
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4REexxZ5-sY

and the original:

LENA VALAITIS - Johnny Blue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz3N_hJ_SOs

Post 25 Jan 2010, 02:27

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: