flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Picnic

Picnic
Hi guys,
I haven't found time to listen many previous recommendations, but i will some time later today.

In the meantime,
I got you on tape formed in 2004, is a Copenhagen based rock band whose first demos quickly spread throughout the underground scene in denmark.

I got you on tape - Somersault (2007)
Post 16 Jan 2010, 19:08
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Hi Picnic,
your newest music suggestion evokes very strong emotions. I'm not referring here only to the video clip (which is very simple but shocking anyway) but also to the music layer (dark and melancholic) and lyrics. Yeah, the words of this song are full of pessimism and resignation, like pages of a diary of the person suffering of solitude and depression.

BTW, did you notice that the soloist's voice is very similar to the David Bowie's one? Wink
Post 16 Jan 2010, 20:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
And now something what I found just two days ago:I just can't describe how much I adore this song. When I heard it for the first time I was shocked - it was so catchy and somehow familiar. From the song's description I got to know that it's based on the Scottish traditional melody. Smile
Very nice folk song. Smile

MHajduk wrote:
In my searchings of the roots of the aforementioned music piece I found another marvelous and heart touching composition:
This is the best of your suggestions. The Celtic folk songs are truly my type. Razz

MHajduk wrote:
To stay in the circle of the Celtic music I wish to add well known traditional song from the Northern Ireland sung by Charlotte Church, Welsh singer and songwriter:Very Happy
Beautiful face and angelic voice. Wink
Post 17 Jan 2010, 05:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:
Hi guys,
I haven't found time to listen many previous recommendations, but i will some time later today.
Don't worry. Baby first, songs later. Wink

Picnic wrote:
In the meantime,
I got you on tape formed in 2004, is a Copenhagen based rock band whose first demos quickly spread throughout the underground scene in denmark.

It gives me a sentimental feel. Wink
Post 17 Jan 2010, 05:23
YONG

YONG
Post 17 Jan 2010, 05:27
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
song for osho people Smile

cool songs to spark some positive energy inside your body

DYING INSIDE TO HOLD YOU -TIMMY THOMAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpzIKiKJYp0

another version of the song

IBU - Dying Inside To Hold You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jJtY5rgLU

cantonese version by alan tam
ALAN TAM/ DYING INSIDE TO HOLD YOU Live at Hong Kong Stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12UIWCV8No
Post 17 Jan 2010, 07:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
Due to some objective reasons I wasn't able to answer to your posts yesterday. Wink The beginning of this track is slightly surprising, sounds like one of the Krzysztof Penderecki's aleatoric compositions, hehe. But the rest of this music piece presents very interesting fusion of the classic European motives with East-Asian ones. This fact is also noticeable when we look at the instruments used in this performance. Wink Yeah, this one is truly pretty, no need for especially elaborated comments. Smile I think I can understand now why do you love Celtic melodies. Wink
Post 18 Jan 2010, 08:42
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
song for osho people Smile
Quite uncommon association, indeed. Wink Razz
sleepsleep wrote:
DYING INSIDE TO HOLD YOU -TIMMY THOMAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpzIKiKJYp0

another version of the song

IBU - Dying Inside To Hold You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jJtY5rgLU
I think I prefer these two versions. The first one brings me some memories of the dance parties in the middle of the 90's when some hits of the "Simply Red" were very popular. Smile

IBU's version of the mentioned song sounds far more "contemporary" and somehow "softer" to me. Wink
Post 18 Jan 2010, 08:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
In my wanderings through YouTube resources I found this nice song:Wink
Post 18 Jan 2010, 09:54
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep's posts are sometimes full of unusual and surprising thoughts and because of that are hard to "decipher", hehe. Wink Laughing I've just read an article about Osho in Wikipedia... and still don't see any paths joining his lectures with this thread. Image Razz

Anyway, something from the Polish music referring to the theme of "meditations" - great hit of the 60's:And another hit by "Skaldowie" which I like very much:Wink
Post 18 Jan 2010, 11:36
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Due to some objective reasons I wasn't able to answer to your posts yesterday. Wink
By now we cannot "hurt" each other any more ... haha ... Laughing Wink I know that you have hundreds of projects to work on and that you have little free time on Sundays. You know that my access to the Internet is limited. So there is no need to explain our "absence". Just post something interesting (or irritating) when you're free. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Acha Septriasa - Cinta Bertahan
Very nice evening song. Beautiful girl. (Well, I mean the singer.) Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Songs by Skaldowie
That's exactly what I mean by "raw". Very refreshing. Razz

Haha, I just found this resourceful link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_Polish_Love_Songs..._Ever%21

Here you have a beautiful love song:

Feel - Jak Anioła Głos

Razz

Last edited by YONG on 20 Jan 2010, 14:40; edited 2 times in total
Post 19 Jan 2010, 05:08
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Haha, I just found this resourceful link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_Polish_Love_Songs..._Ever%21

Here you have a beautiful love song:

Feel - Jak Anioła Głos

Razz
You're awesome, YONG! Probably I'll never stop admiring your personality... Smile

Yes, "Jak Anioła Głos" by Feel this is a one of the greatest pop hits in Poland in the last two years. Wink Very good choice. Smile
Post 19 Jan 2010, 08:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
I think that song presented below somehow refers to the style of the music pieces recommended earlier. Wink This beautiful and calm track from Turkmenistan gives positive mood, especially if you understand general message contained in it (if I'm not wrong we can translate its title as "I'm happy"). Wink
Post 19 Jan 2010, 09:44
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Lachyn Mammedowa - Bagtly Men
To me, this song seems like a wedding song and gives a very pleasant feel. Beautiful singer. Wink
Post 19 Jan 2010, 10:08
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
To me, this song seems like a wedding song and gives a very pleasant feel. Beautiful singer. Wink
You may be right, especially if we refer to this video, where we can see Lachyn's wedding. Wink
Post 19 Jan 2010, 10:14
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
You may be right, especially if we refer to this video, where we can see Lachyn's wedding. Wink
SIGH. ALL the beautiful women are married. And ALL the beautiful girls are too young for me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad What should I do? Wink

The following songs might have already been recommended by some wise men in this thread. But the old links might have been broken. So here are the new links:

Untitled

100 Years

You're Beautiful

Enjoy! Razz
Post 19 Jan 2010, 11:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
SIGH. ALL the beautiful women are married. And ALL the beautiful girls are too young for me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad What should I do? Wink
Rolling Eyes OK, I'll try to explain my point of view on this matter. Firstly, I think that the woman haven't to be necessarily beautiful - it would be enough if she was a nice and intelligent person, who can understand her partner. Wink Yeah, if she was also slim then it would be an almost ideal situation. Wink Razz

Secondly, beautiful women are mainly like some kind of "signposts" (showing the right direction) or "patterns of measure" of female beauty. Wink Nobody should expect that reality would ideally fit to the theory. Wink

Superb songs, but unfortunately slightly too depressive to me. Wink
Post 19 Jan 2010, 13:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
If you like style of "The Rasmus" group, you'll probably may be contented with this cute Kyrgyz song:Wink
Post 19 Jan 2010, 14:45
YONG

YONG
Another comfortable evening song. Razz
Post 20 Jan 2010, 09:34
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... good enough if the woman is a nice and intelligent person who understands her partner ...
Such women are abundant here in HK, but most of them are only interested in wealthy men. Sad Crying or Very sad Wink
Post 20 Jan 2010, 09:52

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: