flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Something proper for today's Halloween ...
I guess the below theme music is unbeatable:

Saw Theme music

Wink
Post 31 Oct 2009, 10:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
The fact is that in the whole world you are the only person to appreciate my talents ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
In my opinion, every human being is unique, so if you feel "unnecessary" it's not your fault but it's fault of the society which is imperfect. My guess is that you may try to change place of living - maybe another people in the other part of this world will see your talents? Really beautiful songs but somehow too sad to me. Wink
Post 31 Oct 2009, 10:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I guess the below theme music is unbeatable:

Saw Theme music
Yeah, that's a powerful and thrilling piece of music, indeed. Smile
Post 31 Oct 2009, 10:46
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
My guess is that you may try to change place of living - maybe another people in the other part of this world will see your talents?
Moving to some other place requires a whole bunch of cash which, to me, is in really short supply! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wink

何晶晶 - 重生

Razz
Post 01 Nov 2009, 05:56
YONG

YONG
Just found this incredibly beautiful melody:

Fiona Fung 馮曦妤 - 我在那一角落患過傷風

Razz
Post 01 Nov 2009, 06:16
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
My guess is that you may try to change place of living - maybe another people in the other part of this world will see your talents?
Moving to some other place requires a whole bunch of cash which, to me, is in really short supply! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wink
My financial situation also isn't good but Internet gives us possibility to look at usual things from the quite different perspective. For example, your skills in Cantonese and English (as well as knowledge about everyday life and market in HK) are probably nothing special in HK, but here in Europe are very rare and valuable. From the other hand, my skills in Polish aren't surprising thing in Poland but I bet that there, in HK, you haven't very much native Polish speakers. Wink We can think about it, how we can use this situation? Wink I have some ideas, but we should perform some "brainstorm" to precise them. Rolling Eyes

You're good photographer, maybe you could think about your own photoblog? I suppose that you may attract many people there...
YONG wrote:
何晶晶 - 重生
I like this song, it's so refreshing and positive (mainly thanks to the mellow, delicate voice of the singer). Smile

Last edited by MHajduk on 02 Nov 2009, 12:40; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Nov 2009, 12:04
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Just found this incredibly beautiful melody:

Fiona Fung 馮曦妤 - 我在那一角落患過傷風

Razz
Hehe, interesting wordless vocalization. Smile

I'll try to find some songs and present them tomorrow (unfortunately, on Sundays I haven't enough "freedom" to dig in YouTube Wink).
Post 01 Nov 2009, 12:07
YONG

YONG
Something energetic probably suits this chilly weather.

鄧紫棋 - Game Over

Razz
Post 02 Nov 2009, 07:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Something energetic probably suits this chilly weather.

鄧紫棋 - Game Over
Yeah, right, this song has strong warming features, good dance music piece. Wink

I suppose that such fiery rhythms also can help us to warm up:as well as "Hungarian dances" by Brahms:Razz
Post 02 Nov 2009, 09:44
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
this very NICE!! song for you all. celebrating 2012 Razz Razz

王力宏 - 花田錯
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruCXTls3IlQ
Post 04 Nov 2009, 10:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
this very NICE!! song for you all. celebrating 2012 Razz Razz

王力宏 - 花田錯
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruCXTls3IlQ
Yeah, that's a good fusion of the characteristic erhu sounds and the western beat. Very pleasant MV to listen to and to watch (I liked especially those scenes from the Chinese opera). Smile

In my opinion, Lee Hom's style is very similar to the Andrzej "Piasek" Piaseczny one. Here you have one of the newest songs by this Polish artist, which says about very serious, ultimate things in a light and positive way:Wink
Post 04 Nov 2009, 11:19
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Razz thanks coz you like it :p

now another song for you all to start loving each other (then world would be a peace and nice place to stay for a long long time).

K-Ci and Jojo - All My Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFhEL-hjxqs

* aliens love this song too!!! Razz they will start loving us human.
Post 04 Nov 2009, 13:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
K-Ci and Jojo - All My Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFhEL-hjxqs
Superb music suggestion, sleepsleep! Singers' voices are incredibly good here, wow man! Smile Such kind of music can "rinse off" all physical and psychical weariness. Wink
sleepsleep wrote:
* aliens love this song too!!! Razz they will start loving us human.
Hehe, if they appreciate the beauty then will like it for sure. Razz
Post 04 Nov 2009, 14:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something on the "love theme" Wink :
Post 04 Nov 2009, 14:43
YONG

YONG
Nice song. But my favourite Andrzej Piasek Piaseczny song is:

Andrzej Piasek Piaseczny - Chodź, przytul, przebacz

Wink
Post 05 Nov 2009, 03:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
Yeah, wonderful and moving music piece, Piasek presents here his broad vocal possibilities. Smile

Here you have another pretty female singer from the Xorazm (Khorezm) Province of Uzbekistan:Very Happy
Post 05 Nov 2009, 08:52
YONG

YONG
Both songs are in your usual style, hehe ... Wink

Kaniza - Mehribonim

Razz
Post 05 Nov 2009, 11:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Both songs are in your usual style, hehe ... Wink

Kaniza - Mehribonim

Razz
Very Happy Superb MV - as usual, graphic part of the Uzbek clips is very good and reflects specific sense of humor. Wink

Something for you (I used your method of search Wink ):Razz
Post 05 Nov 2009, 12:37
YONG

YONG
This song was written by a young Japanese singer-songwriter. Very catchy indeed! Razz

For those who hate boys' bands and slow/sad melodies, it's time to shut down your computer ...

Beyond - 舊日的足跡

Yuriko Nakamura - Eternity

禮儀師之奏鳴曲 - Memory

Laughing Wink
Post 05 Nov 2009, 13:43
YONG

YONG
Hehe, Borsuc, add this to your collection now!

Razz
Post 06 Nov 2009, 03:54

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: