flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Post 24 Oct 2009, 10:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Post 25 Oct 2009, 04:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Bach's "Air on the G string" is the one of the classic music pieces I simply adore since my early teen ages. Wink I haven't realized that you there, in HK, know such wonderful Russian oldies. It was also very popular here in Poland, especially in 50's and 60's. Wink George Lam's interpretation is very suggestive and reflects perfectly the same "spirit" of song as original version. Smile
Post 25 Oct 2009, 10:28
MHajduk

MHajduk
I'm glad that in YouTube we can find now something about Ainu people - an indigenous ethnic group in Japan with an original culture, language and distinctive, nice look. Smile

One of the pioneers of the researches on the Ainu ethnic group was Polish anthropologist Bronisław Piłsudski. Thanks to him and other scientists we can get to know something more about this extincting civilization.

I read about Ainu people for the first time about ten years ago when I got the book Dzieje i legendy Ajnów (History and legends of the Ainu people) by Alfred F. Majewicz. It was a really amazing lecture. Smile

Here you have a few tracks based on the intriguing traditional Ainu music:Very Happy
Post 26 Oct 2009, 10:21
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I read about Ainu people for the first time about ten years ago when I got the book Dzieje i legendy Ajnów (History and legends of the Ainu people) by Alfred F. Majewicz. It was a really amazing lecture.
You're amazing! You're interested in all these old and lost cultures.

Japanese Ethnic Sound Samples

I guess I'm only interested in boring stuffs like this. Wink
Post 27 Oct 2009, 03:46
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I guess I'm only interested in boring stuffs like this. Wink
Why? Cell biology is a quite interesting discipline where probably is still much to be discovered. I was interested in it when I was at high school, now I'm rather concerned about another things. Wink

Referring to the Japanese music: I wish to suggest here two songs by Uzbek female singer Anora, who learnt Japanese and sings in this language. Interesting, isn't it? Wink Razz
Post 27 Oct 2009, 11:16
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Why?
I read this book about a year ago and found it very interesting. I almost always fell asleep after reading a few pages. Razz

Here you have a nice song by a female Uzbekistan singer:

Fantastique fée chanson

Wink
Post 27 Oct 2009, 12:15
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Why?
I read this book about a year ago and found it very interesting. I almost always fell asleep after reading a few pages. Razz
Haha, I had similar symptoms when I was reading "Chemistry" by Linus Pauling and his son Peter Pauling. I don't know why, I like chemistry very much but this book was... simply the best sleeping draught. Laughing
YONG wrote:
Here you have a nice song by a female Uzbekistan singer:

Fantastique fée chanson
Wow, how did you find newest song by Rayhon? Superb melody and performance, picturesque and charming clip. Smile
Post 27 Oct 2009, 12:35
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
how did you find newest song by Rayhon?
I did the below google search, and the first result was the link of that song.

Search: MHajduk's favourite song or music

孫耀威 - 愛的故事(上集)

Wink
Post 28 Oct 2009, 10:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
Image Pleasant song (I mean mainly its melody), reminds me some music pieces by Marek Grechuta, especially from his early artistic period. Smile

An Uzbek song for all tea lovers Wink :
Post 28 Oct 2009, 13:26
Picnic

Picnic
A tune from Tangerine Dream taken by the album 'Underwater Sunlight' released 1986.

Tangerine Dream - Song of the Whale Part 1
Post 28 Oct 2009, 17:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
A tune from Tangerine Dream taken by the album 'Underwater Sunlight' released 1986.

Tangerine Dream - Song of the Whale Part 1
My imagination of the "music of the Ocean" is slightly different: I always thought that it should be more delicate and "fluent". Wink Yes, of course, guitar solos are excellent here, but it rather brings me images of the fire, not water. Razz

A short story about the strange dream of some dervish. Wink I feel somehow familiar with the main character presented in this MV... maybe because of my present internal condition. Rolling Eyes
Post 29 Oct 2009, 09:45
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:
Tangerine Dream - Song of the Whale
Fantastic! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Shahzoda - Чайхана
Hehe ... typical MHajduk style! Razz

戴愛玲 - 累格

Wink
Post 29 Oct 2009, 13:57
YONG

YONG
Post 29 Oct 2009, 14:04
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
戴愛玲 - 累格
Very Happy Nice song. Simple but yet very suggestive and touching. Smile Do you know that in this music piece we can hear fragments of the "Serenade" by Franz Schubert? Probably you even didn't expect but you again moved one of the hidden strings of my soul. Wink

Here you have an instrumental version of "Serenade":and beautiful vocal version by Polish female singer Edyta Geppert:
Post 30 Oct 2009, 10:15
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Do you know that in this music piece we can hear fragments of the "Serenade" by Franz Schubert?
No, I didn't know. Being a loser, I know very little about classical music. Embarassed

MHajduk wrote:
Probably you even didn't expect but you again moved one of the hidden strings of my soul.
Well, I knew that the song would move you! Hehe ...

MHajduk wrote:
Franz Schubert - Serenade
Very nice. Wink
Post 31 Oct 2009, 09:41
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Do you know that in this music piece we can hear fragments of the "Serenade" by Franz Schubert?
No, I didn't know. Being a loser, I know very little about classical music. Embarassed
YONG, you aren't loser to me! I appreciate your artistic talents, bright mind and empathic abilities, so never, I repeat, never talk about yourself like that!
Post 31 Oct 2009, 09:48
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
YONG, you aren't loser to me! I appreciate your artistic talents, bright mind and empathic abilities, so never, I repeat, never talk about yourself like that!
The fact is that in the whole world you are the only person willing to appreciate my talents ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by YONG on 01 Nov 2009, 03:15; edited 1 time in total
Post 31 Oct 2009, 10:15
YONG

YONG
Post 31 Oct 2009, 10:20
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something proper for today's Halloween: "Horrible twist" performed by famous Polish actor Wiesław Gołas. This video is a part of the TV cabaret show "Kabaret Starszych Panów" (Elderly Gentlemen's Cabaret), very popular here in 50's and 60's.Wink
Post 31 Oct 2009, 10:21

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: