flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
I have always been astonished how you Dudes are close to real VERY FAST & VERY BIG PROJECTS behaviour :

Titiyo - Come Along

The cool point is that you need to very respect the possibly """LanLord""" of the """Titiyo""" main system :

Pharrell Williams - Can I Have It Like That ( feat.Gwen Stefani )

Post 16 Oct 2009, 01:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Remy Vincent wrote:
I have always been astonished how you Dudes are close to real VERY FAST & VERY BIG PROJECTS behaviour :

Titiyo - Come Along
Hehe, Remy, I like this song very much and I recommended it already in this thread (see here). Wink

Helena (Elena) Paparizou is a Swedish-Greek singer and songwriter of Greek descent with an amazing scale of voice. She performs various kinds of music, from sentimental ballads to popular disco. Here you have a few examples of Helena's songs:Very Happy
Post 16 Oct 2009, 08:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Picnic

Picnic
Oh Helena is a big star in Greece and at Sweden also i think. She has a lot of fans, what a gorgeous girl.

mathe prota na agapas (Μάθε πρώτα να αγαπάς) First learn how to love Razz

Today my suggestions is first a song by Greek duo called ANEMOS

Άνεμος - Άστρο μου (My Star)

Vocals & lyrics: Katerina Nitsopoulou
Music arrangement: Kostas Hatzopoulos
Album: Balkan Routes Vol. 01: Nikola Tesla

and a beautiful composition by Yanni

Yanni - Nostalgia (Live At The Acropolis) on September 25, 1993
Post 16 Oct 2009, 20:38
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
mathe prota na agapas (Μάθε πρώτα να αγαπάς) First learn how to love Razz
Thanks for the translation, Picnic. Very Happy It's always good to know somebody who is a native speaker in the given language. Wink
Picnic wrote:
Άνεμος - Άστρο μου (My Star)
It's a wonderful song with an extremely "cold" tune - when you listen to it, you feel the "blow" of the boundless space, you can see eons of time flowing near by you. Wink
Picnic wrote:
Yanni - Nostalgia (Live At The Acropolis) on September 25, 1993
Hehe, I think that YONG could like this song very much? Wink This instrumental composition somehow reminds me another amazing music performance by famous violin player, Vanessa Mae:Wink

Talking again about Greek music, I discovered yesterday another one gorgeous Greek female singer, Elli Kokkinou. Here you have some songs by her, which I found most interesting (to me, at least Wink ):Very Happy
Post 17 Oct 2009, 10:19
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Elli Kokkinou - Etan psema
The instrumental play is excellent! Razz
Post 18 Oct 2009, 10:11
YONG

YONG
Post 18 Oct 2009, 10:15
YONG

YONG
This classic is so beautiful! Razz

Ed Ames - My Cup Runneth Over
Post 19 Oct 2009, 04:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
This track cheers me up. Wink It's so positively "loaded"; something in the style of "Don't worry, be happy". Razz Yes, I agree. Smile Singer's voice is really unique! It's a big pleasure to listen to such music pieces (I have to admit that it's completely new to me). Very Happy

OK, listen to my musical answer:Razz Wink
Post 19 Oct 2009, 09:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
Another fine song from the 60's:Wink
Post 19 Oct 2009, 09:26
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Manfred Mann - Doo Wah Diddy
Nice classic. Razz

林保怡 - 兒女

Same song, better quality but ...

林保怡 Bowie Lam, 黎姿 Gigi Lai - 砒霜

I guess Picnic & Borsuc would be moved by this piece of music:

金枝欲孽 - 咏叹调

Wink
Post 20 Oct 2009, 13:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
I guess... hmm... I'm even sure that MHajduk is moved by this song because of interesting vocal duet. Wink

BTW, I've noticed that in this MV singers show each other some jade plates with Chinese zodiac signs carved on them. Could you explain us what signs are caved there? Wink
Post 20 Oct 2009, 14:39
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I've noticed that in this MV singers show each other some jade plates with Chinese zodiac signs carved on them. Could you explain us what signs are caved there?
As the quality of the MV is not very good, I can't see clearly the signs. My educated guess is that the two signs represent "龍" (dragon) and "鳳" (phoenix) respectively. Wink
Post 21 Oct 2009, 04:34
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
My educated guess is that the two signs represent "龍" (dragon) and "鳳" (phoenix) respectively. Wink
Thanks for these explanations, YONG. Smile I supposed that one of the signs could be a dragon due to its characteristic form. Wink

BTW, accordingly to the information from this site, dragon and phoenix are compatible signs. Wink

Light and positive song by Demis Roussos and Nancy Boyd referring to the wine motive present in a couple of our previous MV:Very Happy
Post 21 Oct 2009, 08:40
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Demis Roussos & Nancy Boyd - Summer wine
Hehe ... this is a classic! Razz

Anna Magdalena - A lover's concerto

Wink
Post 21 Oct 2009, 10:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
Heart-catching melody and a sweet, clear voice of the performer. Terrific composition, indeed. Very Happy

My immediate association leads me to this Polish sentimental oldie:Wink
Post 21 Oct 2009, 10:53
MHajduk

MHajduk
Time for a little cup of coffee at noon Wink :
Post 23 Oct 2009, 09:51
YONG

YONG
It's time to get to work. Listen to your song later ...

薛凱琪 甜蜜蜜

Wink
Post 23 Oct 2009, 10:39
MHajduk

MHajduk
Everything is cool in this MV: sweet and calm melody, beautiful singer and the clip itself which reminds me my levitations caused by some Chinese songs (suggested by you in this thread). Wink
Post 23 Oct 2009, 11:01
Picnic

Picnic
Hi guys,
Here's my 2 cents for today.

The Man with the Harmonica by Apollo 440. It is originally from the Ennio Morricone score of Once Upon a Time in the West, a Sergio Leone film.
Apollo 440 - The Man With The Harmonica

The classic, mysterious, eerie, and emotionally provocative introduction to the early-90's TV show, "Twin Peaks"
Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks Theme
Post 23 Oct 2009, 22:23
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Time for a little cup of coffee at noon Wink :
The instrumental play is excellent! Razz

Picnic wrote:
Apollo 440 - The Man With The Harmonica
Intriguing music! Razz
Post 24 Oct 2009, 10:05

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: