flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Post 12 Oct 2009, 05:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
This quiet song corresponds very good with this rainy day here! Wink Very nice, I feel good when I listen to it. Smile Yeah, you're right this is catchy and energetic... superb music piece for a party in the disco club. Wink
Post 12 Oct 2009, 11:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something slightly different, but yet dynamic and nice - song performed by Lebanese singer Rayan:I liked here especially instrumental, "aggressive" background and interesting plot presented in the MV. Wink
Post 12 Oct 2009, 11:37
Picnic

Picnic
Nice groove YONG.

I have 4 different music suggestions,

Sharif Dean - Do you love me? (1972)
Iron Maiden - Strange World (1981)
Leftfield - Afro - Left (1995)
The Veils - Lavinia (2004)
Post 12 Oct 2009, 21:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
I've heard this song for the first time in my life but my parents probably can remember it, because this music piece becomes from the times of their first loves when they were students. Wink Nice track. Smile
Picnic wrote:
The Veils - Lavinia (2004)
Voice of "The Veils" vocalist reminds me voice of Robert Gawliński, lead singer and guitarist of the Polish rock band "Wilki":Wink
Post 13 Oct 2009, 10:23
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:
This is a classic! Excellent! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Robert Gawliński & Grzegorz Ciechowski - Nie pokonasz miłości
Very catchy. I especially like the instrumental play. Razz

何韻詩 - 光明會

何韻詩 - 睡王子

Wink
Post 13 Oct 2009, 11:23
MHajduk

MHajduk
Wow, YONG! What a change! Wink I think I'll like songs of Denise Ho - they are so dynamic and energizing. Smile This one reminds me some songs by Reni Jusis. Very good melody and artistic performance. I can compare it with Polish sung poetry because of the characteristic mood and dramatic, suggestive interpretation. Very Happy

Here you have something from the French music:Wink Razz
Post 13 Oct 2009, 13:34
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Mireille Mathieu - Je me parle de toi
Stunning vocal! Razz

孫楠 韓紅 - 美麗的神話

Wink
Post 14 Oct 2009, 09:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
From now on, this song will be No. 1 in my private list of the most beautiful Chinese songs. When I was clicking on the link presented above, I expected something nice, pretty or wonderful (as usual Wink) but that was... simply straight shot in my heart... Shocked because I can find here some similarities to the East European (Slavic) music. Stunning duet, especially in the choruses, gives transcendental feelings. Smile

Here you have something in the similar style: two songs from the Polish movies based on the epic trilogy written by Henryk Sienkiewicz ["Ogniem i mieczem" ("With Fire and Sword"), "Potop" ("The Deluge") and "Pan Wołodyjowski" (English title "Fire in the Steppe")]:Very Happy
Post 14 Oct 2009, 16:02
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
Kill Surf City ( The Jesus & Mary Chain band )

NFS Carbon song
Post 14 Oct 2009, 16:53
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
Post 14 Oct 2009, 17:06
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
And also a very """STOP ARGUING""" very nice Magnapop song Lay It Down

So anyone would be able to check he's able to escape from those kind of """"arguing""" songs G. Love & Special Sauce - Cold Beverage ... Those guys are just so friendly that it's not possible anymore to read FASM documentation!
Post 15 Oct 2009, 08:27
MHajduk

MHajduk
Remy Vincent wrote:
Marie-Mai - Rien
From your yesterday's music suggestions I liked most this one, it's so refreshing and stimulating. Marie-Mai sounds completely new to me, I haven't heard her songs till this morning, thanks Remy. Smile

If I have to compare her first song ("Tu t'en fous") with something I know, I would choose songs of the Polish rock band "Lady Pank", which reached peak of their popularity in the early 80's:
Post 15 Oct 2009, 08:47
MHajduk

MHajduk
Remy Vincent wrote:
And also a very """STOP ARGUING""" very nice Magnapop song Lay It Down

So anyone would be able to check he's able to escape from those kind of """"arguing""" songs G. Love & Special Sauce - Cold Beverage ... Those guys are just so friendly that it's not possible anymore to read FASM documentation!
I wish I could understand what you wrote here... Wink Razz

BTW, second song is unavailable in my country due to the copyrights. Confused
Post 15 Oct 2009, 08:56
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
W stepie szerokim /Pieśń o Małym Rycerzu/ (In the wide steppe /Song about the Little Knight/) composed by Wojciech Kilar
This one gives me a "grand" feel. Love it! Razz
Post 15 Oct 2009, 10:56
shoorick

shoorick
btw, one of my favorite from school years musicians:

jethro tull - bungle in the jungle

Jethro Tull: Heavy Horses (1978)
Post 15 Oct 2009, 11:13
YONG

YONG
shoorick wrote:
Jethro Tull: Heavy Horses (1978)
Nice song. But I prefer "Wild Horses". Wink

Natasha Bedingfield - Wild Horses
Post 15 Oct 2009, 11:56
YONG

YONG
The impossible is happening right before your eyes - I'm recommending Polish music ... hehe ... Razz

Since its establishment in late 2007, this Polish label fabryka dzwięku z muz (FDM) has signed quite a number of young independent artists. One of them really catches my attention: New Century Classics.

Here you have a piece of moody music by this group:

New Century Classics - A Small Misunderstanding

Wink
Post 15 Oct 2009, 12:41
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
The impossible is happening right before your eyes - I'm recommending Polish music ... hehe ... Razz
Yeah, I wish to see more such "impossible" situations in this world. Wink
YONG wrote:
Since its establishment in late 2007, this Polish label fabryka dzwięku z muz (FDM) has signed quite a number of young independent artists. One of them really catches my attention: New Century Classics.

Here you have a piece of moody music by this group:

New Century Classics - A Small Misunderstanding
I'm very glad you recommended it here, because they sound quite original; their music is so spatial and even transcendental. Wink
Post 15 Oct 2009, 13:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
"Filharmonia Dowcipu" is a music show performed by symphonic orchestra under direction of talented Polish pianist Waldemar Malicki. Those musicians promote another view of classical music, their performances are full of joy and specific humor. Wink

Here you have a fragment from the one of their shows:Main music theme here becomes from this famous classic:Razz
Post 15 Oct 2009, 13:21

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: