flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Picnic

Picnic
A ballad by Ozzy Ozbourne about nuclear war and world destruction.

Ozzy Ozbourne - Killer Of Giants (The Ultimate Sin - 1986)

If none of us believe in war
Then can you tell me what the weapon's for?

Post 28 Sep 2009, 22:27
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Joe Cocker - N'oubliez jamais
Excellent vocal and catchy melody! Razz
Post 29 Sep 2009, 07:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Post 29 Sep 2009, 07:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Impressive, wonderful song performed by real genius of music - George Lam. Smile I prefer the first, live version because in my opinion instrumental arrangement is more "dense" there. Wink From now on this meaningful song will be one of my favorites. Very Happy
Post 29 Sep 2009, 08:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
A ballad by Ozzy Ozbourne about nuclear war and world destruction.

Ozzy Ozbourne - Killer Of Giants (The Ultimate Sin - 1986)

If none of us believe in war
Then can you tell me what the weapon's for?

That's really beautiful rock ballad with very meaningful lyrics! Smile

Mountains of madness standing so tall
Rising so proudly, it has nowhere to fall

These words are so actual... and probably will be such in the future...
Post 29 Sep 2009, 12:13
MHajduk

MHajduk
My today's recommendation: superb composition by one of the best Polish rock bands Budka Suflera:Wink
Post 29 Sep 2009, 12:20
Picnic

Picnic
MHajduk wrote:
These words are so actual... and probably will be such in the future...
Indeed MHajduk.
The woman on the cover of the album designed by Boris Vallejo supposed to be Ozzy's wife Sharon. I read that on youtube's video comments Smile

Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
Another song from the new album of Muse. It has some fascinatingly Queen-like passages, and includes the amazing piece by the real genius, F. Chopin:
Muse - United States Of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)
I listen to radio a couple of tracks from 'The Resistance' album sounds promising and experimental as always.

MHajduk wrote:
My today's recommendation: superb composition by one of the best Polish rock bands Budka Suflera:Wink
Excellent music. Peaceful and dreamy track. I have this strong feeling i know this music.

Here is beautiful Spanish song taken from Café del Mar 13

Yann Kuhlmann feat. Fuego - Hablo Del Amor
Post 30 Sep 2009, 21:30
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
The woman on the cover of the album designed by Boris Vallejo supposed to be Ozzy's wife Sharon.
Yeah, I know Boris Vallejo's pictures since some time. Wink All these amazing portraits of long-legged attractive heroines, armed with various kinds of the cold weapons, riding the dragons I saw for the first time in 1984 on the pages of the Polish science fiction monthly magazine "Fantastyka" (here you can take a look at its webpage). Smile
Picnic wrote:
Here is beautiful Spanish song taken from Café del Mar 13

Yann Kuhlmann feat. Fuego - Hablo Del Amor
Meditative and relaxing track. Clear and original tune - it's a big pleasure to listen to such music pieces. Smile

Last edited by MHajduk on 01 Oct 2009, 12:36; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Oct 2009, 11:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
I like to be positively surprised and lately, in my music journeys, quite often I am. Smile Here is an example of my last "discoveries": Nabyla Maan is a young Moroccan singer who performs very interesting style of music (you can hear here some elements of Arabic and Spanish music, sometimes even some motives from the Celtic or East European folk). A few songs of this intriguing artist:Wink
Post 01 Oct 2009, 12:23
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
A sentimental song by a rock band ... It's so catchy! Just added it to my collection of favourites! Razz
Post 02 Oct 2009, 09:28
YONG

YONG
Post 02 Oct 2009, 09:34
MHajduk

MHajduk
Subtle and charming track. Smile Instrumental arrangement has a power of the mountain river here - it's so dense and intensive... Wink

Here you have a beautiful and haunting piece by English progressive rock band Yes:Wink
Post 02 Oct 2009, 10:09
YONG

YONG
This link requires IE.

林珊珊 - 把歌談心

Click "13. 把歌談心 (林姍姍)" and wait.

Wink
Post 05 Oct 2009, 05:47
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Yes - Soon (Live 1975)
Nice electronic music! Wink
Post 05 Oct 2009, 05:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
OK, I've finally got it! Very Happy This is a n-person non-zero-sum game (I hope we can all gain something here). Wink Razz Let's play then. Smile Autumnal, sentimental song with a smooth arrangement. Wink

Here you have my answer in a completely different style - something definitely hotter and more dynamic. I found this music piece just yesterday during my usual YouTube random walks. Energizing rhythm and electrifying performance in a hot music video by a cute Ukrainian female singer Tina Karol:Wink
Post 05 Oct 2009, 10:24
shoorick

shoorick
hi again here Smile
as there is no these songs on youtube you may listen them online there:

http://chomikuj.pl/kro.pka/Muzyka/Archiwum+X/No+To+Co/1973+-+Czerwona+Ruta

No To Co

best (for me) are:

- Zielony mosteczek
- Czerwona Ruta
- Dimi

regards! Wink
Post 07 Oct 2009, 09:30
MHajduk

MHajduk
Thanks for finding these songs, shoorick. Smile No To Co was a Polish band which joined in their songs motives from the Polish and Ukrainian folk with jazz and blues. I know some of their most famous compositions too.

Here you have two music pieces by Ukrainian female singer Наталья Бучинская (Natalya Buchinskaya) which I found not very long time ago:Wink
Post 07 Oct 2009, 10:42
shoorick

shoorick
oh! very nice Wink i even got a wish to drink some gorilka with salted cucumber Very Happy
Post 07 Oct 2009, 10:49
MHajduk

MHajduk
Hehe, interesting review of these pop music pieces, indeed. Wink
Post 07 Oct 2009, 10:57
shoorick

shoorick
because our folk songs for me associated usually with our holydays Smile

do not remember if i already have posted it here:
There Once Was a Dog - a quiet realistic view of Ukrainian village Wink
Post 07 Oct 2009, 11:10

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: