flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
Another song from the new album of Muse. It has some fascinatingly Queen-like passages, and includes the amazing piece by the real genius, F. Chopin:
Muse - United States Of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)
Yeah, the first part of this song reminds in general mood probably the best known song by Queen:Wink
Post 23 Sep 2009, 16:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick wrote:
Песняры - Беловежская пуща
Pesniary - Bielovezhskaja pushcha (pushcha - deep forest)
Improbably lyric song... and the voice of the singer sounds quite unique to me. Smile

For those, who don't know: Białowieża Forest (Polish name: Puszcza Białowieska) is one of the last ancient woodlands existing to this day in Europe. Western part of this forest belongs to Poland, Eastern (greater) part lies in Belarus. Smile
shoorick wrote:
Аддис Абеба - Дзеці
Addis Ababa - Children
This is very good reggae song, shoorick. Somehow reminds me greatest hits by Polish reggae band "Daab" (I recommended one of their songs already in this thread). Smile

Here you have another representative of this music genre by Polish group Habakuk:Very Happy
Post 23 Sep 2009, 17:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
Quote:

and the voice of the singer sounds quite unique

yes, unfortunately, he is already not alive Sad
Post 24 Sep 2009, 06:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick wrote:
yes, unfortunately, he is already not alive Sad
So sad... Sad

Something on the theme of the urban subculture Wink :
Post 24 Sep 2009, 08:33
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
shoorick wrote:
yes, unfortunately, he is already not alive
So sad...
Hehe ... I guess you guys were talking about me! Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 24 Sep 2009, 12:03
shoorick

shoorick
no, we were talking about Vladimir Mulyavin
Post 24 Sep 2009, 12:11
YONG

YONG
Post 24 Sep 2009, 12:13
YONG

YONG
shoorick wrote:
no, we were talking about Vladimir Mulyavin
Yeah, I know. I was just kidding! Razz
Post 24 Sep 2009, 12:13
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i found a new song lately,
it is the ending for naruto shippuuden anime, been following this anime since naruto.

just watched the latest jiraiya scrolls 2 episodes. awesome!!.

presented with the ending anime song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_hK0IFf7y4

very cool!!!
Post 24 Sep 2009, 16:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
Very sentimental song and a heart touching, romantic story! Wink I like mellow voice of the performer. Smile This one sounds to me like one of the "Beach Boys" songs (similar style and this characteristic mood of the holidays). Wink
YONG wrote:
对不起我爱你
Probably the best of your today's recommendations from the music point of view. Clear melody line and relaxing tune. Smile

Here you have two songs, which may somehow correspond to your music propositions:Very Happy
Post 24 Sep 2009, 19:14
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_hK0IFf7y4
Hehe Very Happy this song gives me very positive feelings! Smile I smiled all the time listening to it. Wink

Yesterday I found in YouTube music piece which at once, from the first notes "conquered" my heart. Listen to it and enjoy Wink :
Post 24 Sep 2009, 19:34
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have two songs, which may somehow correspond to your music propositions:Very Happy
Hehe, you recommended this group about one week ago. (Make no mistake. Unlike you, I don't have a database table keeping the recommended songs. I just have a good memory!) The group seems to offer my type of music. I think I will pay more attention to it. Wink

sleepsleep wrote:
i found a new song lately, it is the ending for naruto shippuuden anime, been following this anime since naruto. just watched the latest jiraiya scrolls 2 episodes. awesome!!.
Hehe, you also like Japanese songs. Wink
Post 25 Sep 2009, 04:17
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
yeah,i like japanese song too. especially smooth and positive melodies.
Love to play and repeat it infinately.
Post 25 Sep 2009, 07:00
rugxulo

rugxulo
Post 27 Sep 2009, 01:58
MHajduk

MHajduk
rugxulo wrote:
http://houseofhaironline.com/

Enjoy! Laughing
Hi, rugxulo!

I suppose that you may like this music piece by the Polish hard rock band TSA:Wink
Post 27 Sep 2009, 18:42
MHajduk

MHajduk
In my almost random wanderings along the YouTube "unbeaten tracks" I find sometimes really valuable music compositions. For example, yesterday I was enchanted by songs performed by American singer of Ukrainian descent, Kvitka Cisyk (in the English-speaking world known also as Kasey/Kacey from her initials K.C.); marvelous soprano:Very Happy

It's quite possible that YONG knows this wonderful Kvitka's / Kasey's song (1977 Oscar Winner) with meaningful lyrics:Wink
Post 27 Sep 2009, 20:03
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Kasey Cisyk - You light up my life
This song is one of my all-time favourites! Razz
Post 28 Sep 2009, 05:20
YONG

YONG
Post 28 Sep 2009, 05:23
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
劉若英 - 光
I like this song most of all these three recommendations. It's definitely the most positive composition. Wink Very delicate and lyric song, pleasant tune. Smile This singer has quite unique timbre of voice - somehow listening to that I recalled this hit by Joe Cocker:Wink
Post 28 Sep 2009, 12:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
Two beautiful songs by Uzbek duet Oybek & Nigora:Very Happy
Post 28 Sep 2009, 12:25

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: