flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Moody and calming song by Anita Lipnicka:Wink
Post 18 Sep 2009, 12:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
I love this song especially the strings at the beginning: Zhi Yao Wei Ni Huo Yi Tian

Also I am quite addicted to this ambient dark electronic made by someone from YouTube: Gekido-hime

Cool

Post 18 Sep 2009, 14:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
Borsuc wrote:
I love this song especially the strings at the beginning: Zhi Yao Wei Ni Huo Yi Tian
Indeed, singer's voice is wonderful here! Smile
Post 18 Sep 2009, 16:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Picnic

Picnic
YONG wrote:
Something different:

一首凄美哼唱

Wink

Gorgeous tune.

A composition of Vangelis, featuring vocals by Caroline Lavelle.
Vangelis - Come to me
Post 18 Sep 2009, 22:56
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Vangelis - Come to me
Yeah, that's really beautiful, hearttouching and haunting tune. Somehow reminds me some songs by Clannad and characteristic voice of Enya.

Your clip contains some scenes from the movie "The Bounty" (1984), right? This is a story based on the historical facts - mutiny on the Bounty. Here you have a closing theme from this movie:
Post 19 Sep 2009, 08:51
MHajduk

MHajduk
I know this stunning performance since almost 3 years but I have to wait a year because of obvious reasons... I think that the general situation is much more stable now so we can enjoy this clip:
Post 19 Sep 2009, 09:06
YONG

YONG
Post 19 Sep 2009, 09:32
MHajduk

MHajduk
Anthony Wong will be always my No 1 if we are talking about the male Asian voices. Smile Hehe Very Happy what an awesome rock'n'roll! Smile This song simply drives me crazy! Wink
Post 19 Sep 2009, 09:53
Picnic

Picnic
MHajduk wrote:
Picnic wrote:
Vangelis - Come to me
Yeah, that's really beautiful, hearttouching and haunting tune. Somehow reminds me some songs by Clannad and characteristic voice of Enya.

I discovered Clannad few years ago, i like their musical work, i think it's a great and unique band.
Besides, a legendary trancy tune is based in one of their classic songs. Smile

Clannad - Theme from Harry's Game much later --> Chicane feat Clannad (Moya Brennan) - Saltwater

MHajduk wrote:
Your clip contains some scenes from the movie "The Bounty" (1984), right? This is a story based on the historical facts - mutiny on the Bounty. Here you have a closing theme from this movie:

Beautifull piece MHajduk, and good film also, i wasn't aware of the whole story.

Socrates Drank the Conium is a Greek progressive/blues rock band that was active in the early 1970s.
In their 1975 album 'Phos' Vangelis is credited for producing the album, playing keyboards and percussion and also for composing one of the songs.

Socrates Drank The Conium live in Athens 2005 performing Starvation, a track from this album.
Post 20 Sep 2009, 18:33
rugxulo

rugxulo
YONG wrote:
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
YONG wrote:
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
God Help The Girl
[SIGH] There is NO god! Mad

Do you know what the "figure of speech" is? Wink
I don't know, professor. Please tell me. Wink

There's actually a song titled "There is No God" (Extreme) from their _Waiting for the Punchline_ CD, but they are Christian and thus meant it in a sarcastic way. (MTV Music.com doesn't have that one, only video it has is More Than Words, but hey, at least that is a pretty song too.)
Post 20 Sep 2009, 22:24
shoorick

shoorick
Post 21 Sep 2009, 06:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Clannad - Theme from Harry's Game
Yeah, songs inspired by Celtic traditional tunes always sound to me very unusual. If I want to describe them I would say that they represent eternal, timeless space. These melodies sound very familiar, but from the other hand are something completely different - I think this is a main feature which attracts most. Yes, "similar but not the same" - this is exactly what I look for in my music journeys. Wink
Picnic wrote:
Socrates Drank The Conium live in Athens 2005 performing Starvation, a track from this album.
Music of the "Socrates" somehow reminds me creations of the "Dire Straits" band (this is my first association). Wink
Post 21 Sep 2009, 10:15
MHajduk

MHajduk
Haha Very Happy good. This song cheers me up. Razz

I think that song presented below reminds somehow (in it's graphic layer at least) your recommendation. Every song performed by Grzegorz Turnau Polish composer, pianist, poet and singer has own, unique climate. Listen to it and enjoy Wink :Very Happy
Post 21 Sep 2009, 10:38
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have a song by Polish female rock singer, composer and songwriter Edyta Bartosiewicz:
Wink
Post 21 Sep 2009, 11:39
Picnic

Picnic
Here, 2 beautiful and relaxing tunes.

Schiller - Morgentau featuring Mike Oldfield on guitar.
Enigma - Deja Vu
Post 21 Sep 2009, 20:53
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Schiller - Morgentau featuring Mike Oldfield on guitar.
Enigma - Deja Vu
Both compositions are reflective and have a "deep" tune. I especially like the second one where we can hear some motives from the Asian and European classical music. Smile

I suppose that my music friends would like two interesting music pieces presented below in this post. I think here especially about YONG, Picnic and Borsuc who recommended here quite big set of valuable and wonderful music propositions. Very Happy

I wish to recommend today two instrumental compositions by German-Italian virtuoso performer and composer of the early Baroque period - Johannes Hieronymus Kapsberger. Let's listen to these sounds, dark and dense like bitter chocolate Wink :Very Happy
Post 22 Sep 2009, 12:04
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
Another song from the new album of Muse. It has some fascinatingly Queen-like passages, and includes the amazing piece by the real genius, F. Chopin:
Muse - United States Of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)
Post 22 Sep 2009, 20:08
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Edyta Bartosiewicz - Dziecko
This one is my type. Very calm and relaxing! Razz

夏韶聲-童年時

Same song, a recent live version

Wink
Post 23 Sep 2009, 06:56
MHajduk

MHajduk
I like this moody blues song. Smile Harmonica and electric guitar parts are very characteristic here. In my opinion, live version is slightly better. Wink

Stare Dobre Małżeństwo is a Polish band which performs songs in so-called "sung poetry" genre. Quite often lyrics of their songs are based on the poems written by one of the best Polish poets of the 20th century Edward Stachura. I think you may like their style. WinkVery Happy
Post 23 Sep 2009, 09:14
shoorick

shoorick
Песняры - Беловежская пуща
Pesniary - Bielovezhskaja pushcha (pushcha - deep forest)
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Аддис Абеба - Дзеці
Addis Ababa - Children
Post 23 Sep 2009, 14:04

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: