flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > i really don't know what is life

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
lately i found something new regarding this,
the meaning of life.

it could be, the meaning is so simple that, if you explain it or put it into words, that would renders the meaning complex and unmeaningful.
Post 18 Jun 2008, 16:42
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Sounds trippy to me...
Post 18 Jun 2008, 21:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
that is the big cycle we are into everyday,
i find it ugly, yes, damn boring to buy and sell something daily.

why should we desire a product or something?? it just doesn't make sense.
i find it ugly.
Post 02 Jul 2008, 04:58
macgub

macgub
Life is every inside movment.
Somebody think there is no special definition for life. Smile
Post 02 Jul 2008, 13:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
sleepsleep: Where do you want to get all things nescessary for life? food, clothes, house, literature, art, etc...? You cannot produce them all, unless you want to degrade your life 10'000 years back, so some trade is nescessary. Only other alternative to buying and selling I know is communism, and that is not realistic option, yet.
Post 02 Jul 2008, 14:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
Quote:
edfed: Where do you want to get all things nescessary for life? food, clothes, house, literature, art, etc...?

on a planet like the earth, somewhere in the nature, working a lot to do that.

Wink
Post 02 Jul 2008, 20:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
edfed: That's why I wrote "unless you want to degrade your life 10'000 years back" immediately behind it, so I acknowledged your answer in my original post. Also, please don't misquite me, it wasn't pointed on you. Answering to question pointed at someone else with answer already acknowledged in original question isn't helpful at all...
Post 02 Jul 2008, 21:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
vid wrote:

sleepsleep: Where do you want to get all things nescessary for life? food, clothes, house, literature, art, etc...? You cannot produce them all, unless you want to degrade your life 10'000 years back, so some trade is nescessary.

but i see only oppression in nowadays trading.
people use marketing to excite people and unconsciously desire them to buy something that most of the time useless to that fellow.

so the human cycle to work hard, to get money, so that he/she could buy something. but does him/her really have to buy at first?

it might not a degrade, but an upgrade.
Post 02 Jul 2008, 22:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
because of money, power
people got humiliated, humiliate others

it doesn't make sense, we were enslaved by others using another techniques.

why nobody see the ill logic / nonsense in current life? system?

under current system, human been made to work, work and work. the whole system is crazy.
Post 03 Jul 2008, 06:01
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
under current system, human been made to work, work and work. the whole system is crazy.

Under previous "natural" system, humans "have been made" to gather food, gather food, and gather food (and pass offspring). That was primary motive as food was harder to get. Now most of humans in advanced countries have enough food, so they are fulfilling other urges: pleasure, sex, funtime.

It is true that under conditions where some things (such as "sweets") were rare, humans didn't evolve mechanisms to regulate too much intake of them. Now, this is exploited by some to get money / power.

But there really isn't much difference. Back then, before civilization, you would "work" to fulfill your inborn urges. Those times it was mainly survival and feeding. Now society made those granted for us (thanks to working more effectively), so we are fulfilling rest of inborn urges. It's just that society suceeded to fulfill most important urges, so we can focus on other ones.

And yes, there isn't much sense in this.
Post 04 Jul 2008, 08:57
edfed

edfed
Quote:
why nobody see the ill logic / nonsense in current life? system?

why do you think nobody see that?

be sure that everybody knows that the current system is unbalanced and temporary.

but changing a society system cannot be done in only one human life.

you shall modify so many things, and see that there are still bugs, and then, modify again..

the cycle in society system is not that fast.

in computers, we can test, test, and retest, cause it is very fast and is dangerless.

in computers, one cycle is one nano second ( 1GHz)

in real life, the cycle is one year ( 1/(365*24*3600) Hz )
Post 04 Jul 2008, 11:08
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
edfed wrote:
in computers, we can test, test, and retest, cause it is very fast and is dangerless.
edfed wrote:
in computers, one cycle is one nano second ( 1GHz)
Wow, you are some super-programmer, you mean you can compile, test, fix and compile again all in one nano-second!Shocked
edfed wrote:
in real life, the cycle is one year ( 1/(365*24*3600) Hz )
I doubt that, Perhaps one generation would be a better unit of measurement?
Post 04 Jul 2008, 11:34
edfed

edfed
Quote:
Wow, you are some super-programmer

yes, i know.
Very Happy

Quote:
you mean you can compile, test, fix and compile again all in one nano-second!

no, just mean that the cycle can be the time quantum for corrections.

then, we need a lor of cycles to debug code, many more than time needed to execute it.

then, society is totally bugged since 50000years.
tehn, society is buged for 500000 extra-years again.
because the cycle is always so long.

politique, quand tu nous tiens... Laughing
Post 04 Jul 2008, 12:47
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
But you are mixing your units. The smallest quantum of the computer is ~1ns, so to properly compare you must also use the smallest quantum for humans. Now I am no expert here, but I strongly suspect that the smallest quantum for chemical reactions in the human body is NOT one year. Perhaps more like on the micro-seconds scale.

I think to properly compare the speed of change (as you mention above) you should look at the time from one version to the next. In computer software it is more like hours to days for minor changes and weeks to years for major changes. With humans it is like one generation for minor changes and many generations for major changes. The value of "many" is unknown to me (and probably very subjective anyway), but I feel safe is asserting that: many >>> 1.
Post 04 Jul 2008, 13:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

why do you think nobody see that?

be sure that everybody knows that the current system is unbalanced and temporary.

but changing a society system cannot be done in only one human life.

so, what changes have they did to correct the situation?
Post 05 Jul 2008, 07:41
edfed

edfed
the only changes they can make is to continue to work, use their cars, and pollute the planet until it is too much, and then, the planet explode.

franklly, nobody make anything to correct the situation, because they don't have the time.

babylon is something that cannot let people do what they want. impossible, you should live and find food, have a bed, have water, use electricity.

i use PC, but no TV. at least, i pollute, because i use electricity.
but....
it's like that, a fatality.

that's all.

just wait, or go live in the nature.
Post 05 Jul 2008, 08:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i found this today, really good!

Seven Words that can Change the World
http://www.naturalnews.com/Report_Seven_Words_0.html
Post 05 Jul 2008, 18:18
bogdanontanu

bogdanontanu
Quote:

i found this today, really good!

Seven Words that can Change the World
http://www.naturalnews.com/Report_Seven_Words_0.html

Not really... unfortunately that book is full of stupid and manipulative statements.

It is A book of propaganda for your masters. They have noticed your concern and offered you an "alternative" to "choose" Very Happy

For your example:
"Responsible profit taking is honorable" - No it is not

The whole chapter extract on Democracy is propaganda of the highest level.... etc

"Democracy is the form of government we have chosen to protect these interrelationships" -- what a nice lie.

I will let you detect the other lies yourself. the book is full of them.

This is the problem with talking openly against the slave owners that control us all: they will gather information, adapt it to their needs and then sell it back to groups of peoples in order to continue the manipulation.

That is why silence is golden.

Evolve yourself internally and keep silent about it. When the time is right you will be able to see clear.

If you expect that "others" or talks on public forums like this one to bring this clarity to you then you are wrong. It will only bring new information and methods of enslavement to your masters or confusion.

You must do it yourself, internally, in solitude and in silence...
Post 06 Jul 2008, 00:21
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Rose Season

An abrasive walk tortures
As paths cross over and over
One long gaze cures
Eyes caress the lover

Softly we twist our heads
Down to the dirt we settle
Blood let flow into bed
Crimson life in petals

Post 06 Jul 2008, 01:35
tom tobias

tom tobias

chapter 7: Democracy, theoretically, is a form of government in which political power rests with all the people.

In my opinion, this is nonsense.
Even in Athens, where sophisticated democracy begins, only a small proportion of the community were permitted to vote.
universal suffrage does NOT extend the right to vote to all residents, but rather, limits that exercise according to age, mental status, or citizenship, or other factors.
USA often boasts of its "democracy", but one needs to remember that the first Presidents were slave owners, females were disqualified from voting or holding office until the first decades of the 20th century, and blacks were disenfranchised, until at LEAST the middle of that century, in some regions of the country. I write this, because the author, an American, presents an overly simplistic description of "democracy". His description of biology, astronomy, and history is similarly childish.
chapter 19: "Be healthy. Be kind. Respect the environment."
First of all, these platitudes are unremarkable. Secondly, they appear as commandments, not inconsistent with an author whose world view is based upon Jewish thinking. Thirdly, they are sufficiently ambiguous, so that conflicts over interpretation are inevitable. For example, Company A, encouraging its employees to be healthy, constructs a gymnasium, destroying the environment in the process. Company B, valuing the environment, prohibits removal of underbrush, for more than two decades. A lightning strike then ignites a huge conflagration, with loss of hundreds of thousands of acres of valuable timber. Company C, exhibiting kindness to all living creatures, protects the sea lion population and thereby, as unintended consequence, reduces the salmon population.
In other words, Mr. Simonetta's sophomoric philosophical notions, while both inelegant and inexpert, are somewhat dangerous, for they lure the unsuspecting to imagine substance where there is none.
Here are some links to books available on the internet, some of them surely have more to offer those FASM forumers seeking knowledge, solace, or ideas, than Simonetta's superficial garfle.
http://www.epistemelinks.com/Main/MainText.aspx
http://classics.mit.edu/
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/philinks.htm#etexts

Post 06 Jul 2008, 12:15

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: