flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > turn anything into eatable free food

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
how to make something/anything into eatable free food?

maybe u chant a mantra, then u feel full Smile

i think nothing is impossible,

what i could think is, like, having cow, and goats,
drink their milk,

or chicken, produce eggs, so we can eat the eggs. (now i wonder, how chicken make love....) i really have no idea.
Post 11 Apr 2008, 18:25
edfed

edfed
chiken make love
i saw them more than one, my father have some .

the male climb on the female, and he fight the other males.

it is not love, it is fuck.
Post 11 Apr 2008, 18:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AlexP

AlexP
Quote:
it is not love, it is fuck.
I don't think home-bred chickens have the brain power for love, do they Confused
Post 11 Apr 2008, 20:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
maybe u chant a mantra, then u feel full

but you won't get nescessary organic matter for your body, by tricking your brain to "feel full". Chanting a mantra is basically just sensory deprivation and deep focusing to fuck off your brain from normal to altered state, kinda like drugs do.
Post 12 Apr 2008, 07:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Post 12 Apr 2008, 07:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
"Tricking" your brain (as vid puts it) is similar to all "enhancements" meds (i.e not useless drugs). It's like injecting a drug that makes you different -- most times (depending on how you trick it) you can be improved (like genetic improvements, but not the same thing, so don't get me wrong!).

so it's not like drugs -- ignorants that have never experienced it the way it should will always complain (unless a scientist tells them that, which it seems won't happen).

yes it can be used improperly, but then what can't?
Post 12 Apr 2008, 18:09
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Never said it is useless ... just like many drugs are not. For example, LSD can totally change your opinions, give you completely new point of view, etc (no, I never tried LSD). Hypnosis can cure you of your mental problems. Deep religion can give you escape from your life problems with strong "it doesn't matter anyway, there's god/afterlife" persuasion. Alcohol can make you forget things for a moment, and easily make new friends. etc...

I would gladly try this way of "tricking brain", if it only wouldn't take lot of time to learn. I just don't expect that changing working of my brain would provide nescessary organic "fuel" for my body to work.
Post 13 Apr 2008, 08:40

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: