flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > what name you want to give to this baby?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
AlexP



Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 561
Location: Out the window. Yes, that one.
AlexP
FloppySoft

or my favorite name:

AdvEnSta?! ( you have to say it in a creepy voice, very high towards end )

*NOTE: AdvEnSta returns 5 google hits, some religious group Smile
Post 05 Apr 2008, 03:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc



Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 2466
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Borsuc
Void Soft Razz
Post 05 Apr 2008, 12:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development


Joined: 05 Sep 2003
Posts: 7105
Location: Slovakia
vid
that's good name
Post 05 Apr 2008, 12:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
demiourgos



Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 11
demiourgos
Avoid Soft Razz Razz

At all costs!!! Laughing


Last edited by demiourgos on 05 Apr 2008, 14:30; edited 1 time in total
Post 05 Apr 2008, 13:45
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
edfed



Joined: 20 Feb 2006
Posts: 4237
Location: 2018
edfed
v.id soft ?

prefer:
void code if void is the wanted base.
Post 05 Apr 2008, 13:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8885
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i gave the baby aleph Smile
א
Post 18 Apr 2008, 15:01
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8885
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
it been so long, 2012/10 - 2008/04 = 4 years and 5 months.

the company is doing fine, (but without a shop), coz ma doing freelance.

now, near end of 2012, i wanna try something new, (got a little bit saving after years)

i want to startup, new company, provide computer related training, programming class and so on,

teach people how to use internet,
communicate online, purchase online, e-banking, setting up new computer, and so on.

and teaching mandarin class Wink


i need a good name, a name that will be recognized worldwide like apple, microsoft, dell, sun, ibm,
Post 01 Nov 2012, 18:34
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
i need a good name, a name that will be recognized worldwide like apple, microsoft, dell, sun, ibm,
OK, here you have some propositions:
  • sleepple

  • microsleep

  • sleepysoft
Razz Wink
Post 01 Nov 2012, 19:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Because you put your whole heart in everything you do I propose this one:
  • HatiSoft
Name of this company would suggest that it's a IT business with the "human face". Wink What is the most important domain hatisoft.com seems to be available!

http://www.whoisentry.com/available/hatisoft.com

Smile
Post 01 Nov 2012, 19:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AsmGuru62



Joined: 28 Jan 2004
Posts: 1409
Location: Toronto, Canada
AsmGuru62
sleepysoft is nice one!
It means that there is a LOOP instructions between Assembly statements.
Sorry, could not stop laughing.

IT4ALL.COM
Post 01 Nov 2012, 19:14
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8885
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:
Because you put your whole heart in everything you do I propose this one:
  • HatiSoft
Name of this company would suggest that it's a IT business with the "human face". Wink What is the most important domain hatisoft.com seems to be available!

http://www.whoisentry.com/available/hatisoft.com

Smile


hati in malay language (which is the most common language here) means "heart"

hatisoft could be interpreted as "weak heart" or could mean "no strong will"

"human face" from what language MHajduk?
Post 02 Nov 2012, 04:22
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Because you put your whole heart in everything you do I propose this one:
  • HatiSoft
Name of this company would suggest that it's a IT business with the "human face". Wink What is the most important domain hatisoft.com seems to be available!

http://www.whoisentry.com/available/hatisoft.com

Smile


hati in malay language (which is the most common language here) means "heart"

hatisoft could be interpreted as "weak heart" or could mean "no strong will"

"human face" from what language MHajduk?
Yeah, sleepsleep, I know that "hati" in Malay language means "heart" - this is a word I hear quite often in Malaysian and Indonesian songs, almost in each of them. Smile

I'm a bit surprised by your interpretation of the "hatisoft" but if you interpret and feel it this way, let it be. Wink

Well, "the business with a human face" is a phrase quite often used in Poland what doesn't mean that it's the most popular business model here. Wink

________________________

Your first company has a name "Aleph", so it would be absolutely logical if the next were named "Bet", what in many Semitic languages means "house". I think that it's an appropriate name for business that would be like a house for all those people who want to find help with their IT problems. Smile
Post 02 Nov 2012, 09:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8885
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
yeah, hati is heart, but if you read it twice, hati-hati, it means, be careful,

what exactly is "the business with a human face", am not really get it, perhaps if you free later, you could elaborate on that? i wanna learn about it,

yah bet, its cool,

because in our country, the business name for a company must somehow reflects the business activity, so, usually, people add another word behind, eg.

abc communication (for handphone, mobile selling, service, prepaid, postpaid top up)
abc trading (doing import export, nothing particular, everything)
abc technology, abc computer (those who sell, repair, computer)
abc photo (yeah, photo printing, take photo, sell camera)
abc service (not in particular service, everything)
abc construction (construction related)

and so on.
just giving you some idea how thing works here Smile
Post 02 Nov 2012, 14:03
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
what exactly is "the business with a human face", am not really get it, perhaps if you free later, you could elaborate on that? i wanna learn about it,
If some business shows us "a human face" that means the people who conduct it spend some earned money in favor of poor or disabled people, i.e. for charity. Wink

sleepsleep wrote:
yah bet, its cool,

because in our country, the business name for a company must somehow reflects the business activity, so, usually, people add another word behind, eg.

abc communication (for handphone, mobile selling, service, prepaid, postpaid top up)
abc trading (doing import export, nothing particular, everything)
abc technology, abc computer (those who sell, repair, computer)
abc photo (yeah, photo printing, take photo, sell camera)
abc service (not in particular service, everything)
abc construction (construction related)

and so on.
just giving you some idea how thing works here Smile
OK, I propose these:
  • BetIT

  • BetTech

  • BetCom

  • BetSoft
Smile
Post 02 Nov 2012, 23:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8885
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
thanks MHajduk, Very Happy
Post 03 Nov 2012, 15:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
You're welcome. Smile
Post 03 Nov 2012, 16:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Overflowz



Joined: 03 Sep 2010
Posts: 1046
Overflowz
Image Razz
Post 03 Nov 2012, 23:49
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
freecrac



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Posts: 117
Location: Germany Hamburg
freecrac
vid wrote:
(is "oft" word in german?)

It is a german word for often, frequently and many times.
...

SleepMeltonSoft
SleepGrowSoft
BrainGrowSoft
SpinDocSoft
Wink

Dirk
Post 04 Nov 2012, 08:46
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8885
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
sleepsleep wrote:
it been so long, 2012/10 - 2008/04 = 4 years and 5 months.

the company is doing fine, (but without a shop), coz ma doing freelance.

now, near end of 2012, i wanna try something new, (got a little bit saving after years)

i want to startup, new company, provide computer related training, programming class and so on,

teach people how to use internet,
communicate online, purchase online, e-banking, setting up new computer, and so on.

and teaching mandarin class Wink


i need a good name, a name that will be recognized worldwide like apple, microsoft, dell, sun, ibm,

2013/10 - 2008/4 = 5 years and 6 months.
company is doing fine still, and i am renting a shop with a friend soon
i guess, i am timid enough to hold 5 years and 6 months, you probably could see how afraid i am Laughing
Post 15 Oct 2013, 23:46
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HaHaAnonymous



Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1180
Location: Unknown
HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]


Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 19:44; edited 1 time in total
Post 16 Oct 2013, 00:18
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.