flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > [TOMASZ] BEST ADVICE, SUGGESTIONS

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
codestar

codestar
TOMASZ: BEST ADVICE, SUGGESTIONS

Quote:
#1. Problem. Users should have the ability to delete any/all of their posts/messages and the option to disable responses and to delete responses within their posts.
Quote:
We've been asking for a CHAT ROOM. You could advertise a #FASM MIRC CHAT banner on the main page. IMO, CODE and random TALK should NEVER be mixed together. This community needs a separate CHAT ROOM (#FASM MIRC CHAT) where users can TALK about the CODE presented. In a CHAT ROOM, I can answer directly and say things that I can't say publicly and clarify misconceptions before they escalate.
Quote:
PLEASE DELETE ALL OF MY POSTS (EXCEPT THIS ONE) from all 3 aliases. Is it possible to do this automatically? No time? Just pay someone like $10 to do it (large pizza or 1.5L Gallo Moscato wine). I have copies of my distributed programs (all .ZIPs), even the broken links here, and I have backups on 5 memory cards and 4 hard drives. All links to my programs are temporary and will be deleted someday anyway. If you do this for me/us, I'll submit all of my distributed code and programs to FASM's original EXAMPLES section - including dead links to programs. I could help with thumbnails, user descriptions and detailed user ratings, 0-100%. IMO, the main FASM page should display thumbnail links to NEW contributions in CODE.
Quote:
Users should be able to enable comments if they're wanting talk, opinions or advice or to disable comments if they don't have time or they've received mostly negative advice, destructive critisism, hate, jealousy, personal biased, etc. I think if anyone has better ideas, please contribute them. Haters never do.
Quote:
As it is, I can't use this site for evidence of my programming abilities to potential inventors and I can't show them my FASM examples.
Quote:
It'd be nice to see users ratings 0-100% on semantics, languages, libraries, compared to other semantics. Which language features get the highest votes?

EXAMPLE SKETCH FOR CUSTOM #FASM CHAT CLIENT

In the meantime, we can use existing MIRC client. Created with TinyCC.

Tomasz wrote:
Quote:
I acknowledge that they may contain some valuable work that I should not freely delete unless I know the author has a copy elsewhere.
My information about personalities is unique, straight from my mind, not from a book, acheived through years of deep thinking - "Why this? Why that?" - and observation of personalities. To my knowledge, I'm the first one to recognize the distinction in personalities: "Darwin of Personalities".
Quote:
There are kinds of discussions that I would prefer to keep from being freely crawled by all the bots visiting site like the "Heap" forum is
Yes, bots editing digital information and all this identify theft online.

SLEEPSLEEP

Let me explain one of the reasons why I was upset at sleepsleep.

Years ago, he was coming here to report "school shootings" that occurred with the intention of trying to portray me as "evil" and prove that I'm a "psychopath", NOT because he cares about the innocent children who died Sad He convinces 100s of naive people of nonesense like this. sleep is always trying to portray me as "the evil one". Next day, one user posted an image of his grandchild, a little girl (age 5-7?) who he was proud of. matekfr made a sexual remark about her then sleep says "I don't like kids" which was obvious from his previous post.

First, I'm not a STRANGER personality. Second, I have evidence that a personality like sleepsleep - Normal Writer TALKER who is Introvert (AKA, BULLSHITTER, CHARLATAN) - has the potential to kill in high volume. Example: Both Saddam Hussein and Joseph Stalin had the BULLSHITTER personality (Introvert TALKER). I'm not saying that I think sleepsleep is responsible for their actions in any way - "Every man is accountable for his own deeds" - but if he wants to try "guilt by association", I can do this correctly.

I've got BULLSHITTERS in my neighborhood who constantly try to muscle and threaten their way in my house to use and abuse. I am NOT nice to them. "GET THE F OUT! Smile Cool

TO REVOLUTION

Sorry for my "crazy stupid random drunk nonesense". I made the mistake of watching 4 hours of ISIS war documentaries and the YouTube comments were driving me insane. How can anyone watch ISIS videos and not think about killing terrorists temporarily? Lesson learned: If you don't want war in your mind, don't put it there. Listen to the warnings: "This program contains violent graphic images that may be offensive...".

Honestly, I think you are a knowledgable ASM programmer and may be a good teacher. May I suggest writing tutorials on Assembler? Why waste time RE-helping individuals? You could create a web site to help more people then provide a link. It doesn't have to be graphical. Plain text is fine (using Notepad now). Information is what's important. I think you would have fun doing it. You just have to believe in yourself and TRY. It will get easier.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM

When Gerry (Plain English) mentioned that I didn't have AND/OR conjuctions in my macro languages, I didn't get offended. He recognized a real problem in my code that I needed to improve and he's a good programmer who is qualified to evaluate code. If I owned a software business and was looking for employees, I think a good CHARMER personality like Gerry would be an excellent manager. He's a good strategizer who writes clear pseudo code instructions for programmers to follow.

Last edited by codestar on 23 Dec 2015, 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Post 23 Dec 2015, 16:12
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:
SLEEPSLEEP

Let me explain one of the reasons why I was upset at sleepsleep.

Years ago, he was coming here to report "school shootings" that occurred with the intention of trying to portray me as "evil" and prove that I'm a "psychopath", NOT because he cares about the innocent children who died Sad He convinces 100s of naive people of nonesense like this. sleep is always trying to portray me as "the evil one". Next day, one user posted an image of his grandchild, a little girl (age 5-7?) who he was proud of. matekfr made a sexual remark about her then sleep says "I don't like kids" which was obvious from his previous post.

First, I'm not a STRANGER personality. Second, I have evidence that a personality like sleepsleep - Normal Writer TALKER who is Introvert (AKA, BULLSHITTER, CHARLATAN) - has the potential to kill in high volume. Example: Both Saddam Hussein and Joseph Stalin had the BULLSHITTER personality (Introvert TALKER). I'm not saying that I think sleepsleep is responsible for their actions in any way - "Every man is accountable for his own deeds" - but if he wants to try "guilt by association", I can do this correctly.

I've got BULLSHITTERS in my neighborhood who constantly try to muscle and threaten their way in my house to use and abuse. I am NOT nice to them. "GET THE F OUT! Smile Cool

hi codestar,
i don't know how long you gonna hold the reason i upset you,
it would be really sad and pity if every moment you come to fasm board you would recall how i upset you,

the great common sense written, everybody hold different values, reasons on almost everything,

everything seem so stupid considered that we only on earth for maybe less than 100 years.

i need to prison break myself and i don't care about saddam or stalin,

based on your op, you sound like you want to leave this forum and delete all your posts,
i hope you stay, it is about to 2016 soon, happy new year codestar!
Post 23 Dec 2015, 18:37
codestar

codestar
Please understand that I've had a lifetime of negative experiences with Introvert TALKERS, not necessarily you. Here's what I wrote yesterday about them:
Quote:
All of my life, I've been abused by "Bullshitters" - emotionally, physically, financially, etc. They steal my art (locally), inventions, programming, etc. I don't think there's any good reason to hate anyone, it's destructive thinking, but I understand why most human personalities consider this one a "Bullshitter". Here are some of the reasons why I've hated "Bullshitters" in the past:

* Makes up shit and believes it
* Pretends to have knowledge of subjects that he doesn't know anything about. What does a speck of dust know about our Universe/s which is infinitely powerful and beautiful (but I think this particular planet desperately
needs intelligence)
* Delusional. Convinces himself of nonesense
* Claims to have abilities which he can't prove. No one believes the ones who are for real because of these fakes
* Mindless follower, copy machine. Takes credit for everyone else's work. Incapable of thinking for itself. Definitely NOT a leader. For example of famous BULLSHITTERS, See Sadam Hussein and Joseph Stalin
* Absolutist: "What's true for me is true for everyone else". Imposes personal beliefs
* Obsessive control freak. Uses threats and intimidation tactics, Hell fire and brimstone
* Steals from the poor desperate people then gives to rich corporations. Makes the poor poorer and the rich richer
* Serious economic disability. Gambling problems. Faith in improbabilities
* Uses you while accusing you of being the user
* Abuses any power he is given. If elected as president, will kill its own people for no reason. Examples: Saddam Hussein and Joseph Stalin
* Abusive to children, mentally, emotionally and physically
(I'm a victim)
* Destroys the minds of millions of people with messages like:
"It is evil to look at a woman with lust in your heart"
* Learning disability. Desperately needs a personal teacher. Not self-motivated to learn through books. "Learns" by "Memorize and repeat..." what everyone else says is wise, logical, economical, etc. No BELIEVER or BULLSHITTER knows anything about economics. They memorize what their teacher says is economical but they don't have the ability to apply it to their lives
* Takes credit for intellectual property, art, inventions, etc (I'm a victim, not just online)
* Steals all of the programming jobs and they're NO good at it. I can replace 1,000s of BULLSHITTERS
* Defines everything as "This or that?". Programming is not about one thing. Everything I do contributes to me being a programmer. What about science and psychology? Is this not useful for programming?
* "All humans are extremely good or evil. You're everything or nothing"
* Allows society to dictate thinking: "If enough humans believe something, it must be true"
* Blindest. Lowest perception of personalities. We need evidence in the DNA
I'm not upset anymore now that I've talked about this which has been in my mind for a long time. I know we're all unique by personal experiences. You're not responsible for my experiences with them.
Quote:
i hope you stay, it is about to 2016 soon, happy new year codestar!
I'm concentrated on TinyCC now. Mostly Scientific Programming: Atoms, Cells, DNA. Happy New Years to you.

Post 23 Dec 2015, 20:20
codestar

codestar
Let me reiterate:
Quote:
TOMASZ: PLEASE DELETE ALL OF MY POSTS (EXCEPT THIS ONE) from all 3 aliases. Is it possible to do this automatically? No time? Just pay someone like $10 to do it (large pizza or 1.5L Gallo Moscato wine). I have copies of my distributed programs (all .ZIPs), even the broken links here, and I have backups on 5 memory cards and 4 hard drives. All links to my programs are temporary and will be deleted anyway (by host if inactive)).

If you do this for me/us, I'll submit ALL of my distributed code and programs to FASM's original EXAMPLES section - including dead links to programs. I could help with thumbnails, user descriptions and detailed user ratings, 0-100%. IMO, the main FASM page should display thumbnail links to NEW contributions in CODE.
Quote:
This is important! I can't use this site for evidence of my programming abilities to potential investors or employers and I can't show them my FASM examples.

Last edited by codestar on 24 Dec 2015, 08:37; edited 1 time in total
Post 23 Dec 2015, 20:30
codestar

codestar
sleep:
Quote:
you sound like you want to leave this forum and delete all your posts
Users should be able to delete all of their posts. I have 100s of examples written in FASM but I can't tell potential investors or employers that I used FASM until all of my messages are deleted. Hackers, bots, identify theft.

I can submit all of my programs, images, etc, to SourceForge and the EXAMPLES section of this site. Then leave and concentrate on TinyCC programming.
Post 24 Dec 2015, 08:32
codestar

codestar
All of my external links - to code, programs, tutorials, images, etc - will eventually be broken anyway. Webhost deletes accounts if/when there is inactivity for 3+ weeks.
Post 24 Dec 2015, 08:35

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: