flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > When will you die?

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
boh, what can we do?
i'm totally uncapable to help you. only time will show you that you're not in the right mind.

hairs are only hairs.

what can you say about theses poor guys with hairs, but no money, no home, nobody, really nobody???

hairs, that's all. i know it's a diffucult moment, all balded lives these moments with the same emotion, and they rarelly suicide.

allez, prends un peu de bon temps, arretes de te tracasser pour si peu. en plus, tu en rigolera plus tard. comme moi je rigole de mon adolescence pourrie.
Post 03 Feb 2008, 03:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
OzzY

OzzY
I know. Sorry, I shouldn't be boring you with my personal problems.
It's just that I'm really sad these days.

Anyway, thanks for the support.
Post 03 Feb 2008, 04:00
edfed

edfed
it's the minimum we can do... and you thanks for your presence on this forum... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post 03 Feb 2008, 04:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Yeah, that's rough - a friend of mine had the same problem - almost no hair at 20. He had a beautiful girlfriend though because he made her happy - no money, just a good person.

Seriously, that is all a good woman wants! Maybe you are funny, or romanic, or whatever -- we all have characteristics that make other people happy (sometimes). And that means there is a woman (at least one Smile ) out there looking for you. Luckily we have the internet now, so there is a good chance you can find one beyond the backyard, lol.

I saw a 42 year old guy flirting at the cafe with this 20-something barista earlier. It was so funny - he got her phone number and email address with everyone waiting in line behind him. Things will turn around - life can't be all bad - mostly, but not all.
Post 03 Feb 2008, 04:06
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Come on Ozzy, hair is just one small part of characteristics that girls are interested in. One of my best friends shaves his head all the time (he is Oi! skinhead sort of guy), and he has no problems finding a girl. Not sure about your country, but in here, shaving head is normal sane decision, just like i decided to have long hair. Nothing unusual about it. And I guess, I'm gonna be bald too in 5 years, with my current care about my hair Very Happy

There surely are girls out there who just want someone funny and good to them.

Starting to socialize is different problem, imho that's what you should focus on, not some protein outgrowths of skin. I got friend who manages to always find girlfriend through some chat portal (can't imagine how). Another (bit controversial) way to find friends is to get drunk - i think i found 99% my friends that way. You are somehow more sociable then. Or go to some interest clubs, like some music school, tourist club, etc...
Post 03 Feb 2008, 15:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote

Ozzy if it's about a girl friend only, why don't you search for a girl who is also bald like you.

(\
 /\  

Post 04 Feb 2008, 05:01
victor

victor
0.1 wrote:
... a girl who is also bald ...
Wow! A girl without any hair is very very sexy! Very Happy

Who would have anticipated that this 'death clock' thread would be heading toward a bald girl? Life is like a box of chocolate - you never know what girl you are going to get! Very Happy
Post 04 Feb 2008, 12:08

By the way victor, that death clock is so stupidly wrong!
Of course no one would believe in any such clock any way, but it just shows random dates Evil or Very Mad

I am planning to write a more accurate DEATH CLOCK in Java (an applet may be).

Just waiting for my net connection.

(\
 /\  

Post 04 Feb 2008, 12:37
Borsuc

Borsuc
I'm already dead.

The clock says I die in 2026. It must be wrong Confused
Post 04 Feb 2008, 15:05
rugxulo

rugxulo
Of course, you could always just wear a cap, wig / toupee, or try some treatment like Rogaine (gel) or Propecia (pill). But, seriously, I wouldn't stress myself out over it if I were you. Anybody that vain who doesn't accept you can't be that much fun to be around anyways.
Post 04 Feb 2008, 22:15
victor

victor
Post 29 Feb 2008, 09:23
edfed

edfed
yeah, i'm sure ozzy is prettiest than the n°11 (Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel), then, nothing is fatal, you can have a good life.
n°11 is a proof you can have an ugly face and a pretty wife. Wink
good job victor.
Post 29 Feb 2008, 13:49
OzzY

OzzY
I really don't care about a wife, I just want to enjoy the way a look. Baldness sucks. Crying or Very sad
Post 01 Mar 2008, 17:28
os.hacker64

os.hacker64
august 1, 2067....
Post 01 Mar 2008, 18:40
edfed

edfed
if only you can see my hair cut, you'll love to be bald after that.

i have a bush on my head, impossible to arrange, it grow so fast, it is full of nodes, it is so a shame to walk on the street, and there, it's sure, if girl look at me, it's just to joke on my hair cut.

but i agree, forced baldness sucks.

i love my hairs, they are so sweet, so smooth...
hum, Evil or Very Mad
niark niark...Laughing
Post 02 Mar 2008, 02:28
m

m
sorry to post on this Old thread !

@Ozzy:

i had grown my hairs approx 5-6 inches (~15 cm) long !
then I seen a movie star from Indian movies, and liked the short crop so much that i get my hairs cut to 1 cm length Smile

besides, i wanted it to be zero size (2 mm size) that too, after seeing another film star, he is having a pattern on his head, and got it cropped so close.

Look for Amir Khan & Akshay Kumar

good luck with your looks, i think i also look like you now !
5' 6" ~60Kg short (really) cropped hairs Smile

Post 16 Jul 2008, 05:11
Loser

Loser
I have thick hair and the look of a "hunter", but I'm a loser. Sad

Check out the "FASM Forum Members" thread. A couple of fasm forumers are bald too. So what? They're smart and knowledgeable! http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?t=4074

It's NOT what's outside your scalp that matters; it's what's inside your brain that counts! Wink
Post 16 Jul 2008, 06:29
Borsuc

Borsuc
IMO Vin Diesel is cool enough when bald SmileWink
Post 16 Jul 2008, 12:53

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: