flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > When will you die?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
victor

victor
Check your Death Clock http://www.deathclock.com/ !

Fun or fear?

Confused
Post 02 Feb 2008, 09:07

Enter the Same Data and every time there is a Different Date.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 10:09
edfed

edfed
i'll die at 83 YO.
no, it's false, i'm immortal.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 10:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
I will die when I stop learning.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 10:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
revolution wrote:
I will die when I stop learning.
The white light at the end of the tunnel was not so bad, I grew accustomed to it after a while. The 17 virgins were a tad more than I could handle at first, but I think with time I will learn to cope with that problem.
Smile
Post 02 Feb 2008, 12:11
edfed

edfed
17 years old virgins doesn't exists.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 12:42
OzzY

OzzY
Preferably today.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 14:55
edfed

edfed
pfff, what a shame.
why not yesterday?

live is the more precious thing you can ever have.
live is all.
and nobody can say what is behind or after, appart me.he he

it's a waste.
can you imagine the lengh of the stack of spirits that wants to have a chance to smell the flowers and fuck?

as if life is hard, no legs, no harms, no eyes, constant desease, life is precious.
respect for your parents, grand parents, and ancestors, don't say so stupids things.
life is precious.
and the fact we die, is simply to leave the place for others generations.

try to make it better if you find it sad or bad.

pffff. shame on suicide.
and CO2 generation is not an escuze for suicide.
can you imagine the quatity of methan generated by the decomposition of your body? or the quantity of wood needed to burn your dead body?

live as long as you can.
it's precious, nothing is more precious, and for people who don't undersatnd what i say, LIFE is PRECIOUS, more than 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$
many more.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 19:30
OzzY

OzzY
No way... my life sux. I don't know why I actually still live.
I want it to end as soon as possible.
I'm ugly, short, skinny, bald (at 20 years old), shy, anti-social, have no friends, no girlfriend, nobody calls me at my birthday, nobody calls me to go out. All my life has been the same old shit: stay at the computer, listen to music, eat, sleep. It's getting tired.

Last edited by OzzY on 02 Feb 2008, 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Post 02 Feb 2008, 21:28
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Tuesday, August 26, 2064 - if I am so lucky.

There are many dead already and don't know it - zombies everywhere.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 21:38
edfed

edfed
Quote:
I'm ugly, short, skinny, bald (at 20 years old), shy, anti-social, have no friends, no girlfriend, nobody calls me at my birthday, nobody calls me to go out. All my life has been the same old shit: stay at the computer, listen to music, eat, sleep. It's getting tired.

me too, just i am 1.83, 65 KG, 25, and beautyfull.
but, no friends, no girls, nobody, just my mother that calls twice a week to say me bullshits, and i'm a bit mad.

but i believe in an other destiny. this destiny is in my hands.
and for you it can be the same, just handle your life with your hands.
switch off your fuckin PC, go out, speak with people, don't wait to them, become the man who is wanted by people.

if you can speak with 0.1, a girl, you can speak with real girls too.
if you can speak with fasm forumers, you can speak with real people too.

me too, i sleep all the day, live th enight, don't see the sun, i disconected from the reality, just to code an OS i'll never do, and if i make it one day, it will be quite endless, but i try to hold my own life.

and don't say you live everywhere, you never come to MARSEILLE, for you i post this link, some french rap, more exactlly, DU RAP MARSEILLAIS.
listen, try to understand, find the lyrics and translate them, and you'll see you are not alone.
DEMAIN C'EST LOIN
in this song, my life is explained a little, and the harder is the life, the more we try to grab it!
TOMORROW IS FAR!
think about it. and try to learn the unconditional love, the love that don't need reason to be, love for everything, i listen music in loops, like ONE single MUSIC in 24 hours loops. my mind then touch a trance state, the moment of full ether mind, a real spectral feeling, like if i was a phantom.

and it's life too, if i was dead, nothing of this appends.

about girls, i'm stupefied by the girls, sometimes, really hot and sweet chicks are with FAT, LITTLE, UGLY etc... mens, you have all your chances, just open your mind and your heart. that's all you have to do.

i know this is one of my longest posts... and why? cause you speak about chocking things. and i cannot let anybody says theses bullshits.
you can help the others, only speak with him, then you'll see you have a really good life and you are wasting your time in crying.

crying is endless, it's emotions, nothing else, and emotions can be interpreted differentlly. for exemple, the fear, for me, it's not fear now, it's rage, it's challenge to fight.

and shy? what is this fuckin word? everybody is shy, more or less.
just fear, fear is the cause of shyness.
so, try to control your fears, if you need to fight with a ganster to forget shyness, fight him, life is unique.
and you're not so bad luck.they didn't want to die. they stick to life as long as they can, but was killed by nazi.
you are lucky man, whare do you live? possible you need to travel a bit, with only a back pack. here, you'll find good addresses to sleep
try it, it's really enjoying to travel, meet different peolpes in totally unknown places. curiousity reappears, and people will forcelly speak to you, just to know where you come from, you'll forcelly meet interresting peoples. come in europe, se the old continent, and if you're european, try the australia, it's soooo far, you cannot think about death in such situations.
bye OZZY. Smile
Post 02 Feb 2008, 22:32
OzzY

OzzY
You don't know what you say. You're not short neither skinny.
I'm 1.60, 50KG, and losing my hair since 14 years old, almost bald now.
And live in fuckin' poor country called Brazil.
This is very sad.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 22:57
edfed

edfed
i know what i say.
for your appearence, trust me, it's not the more important in the life.
the more important thing is the mind.
at least, you can try to earn enough money to leave brazil, and try portugal.
it's harder to believe than to do.
that's all.
and don't speak about sadness, i'm very sad too.
i'm CHOMEUR since ONE YEAR, one fuckin year, and i don't know what to do.
i don't know anybody. only few peoples that don't care about me.
and i'm stuck at the life like a SANGSUE.

try to find a little, fat and ugly girl, they exists, and they are more sweet and gentle than the BEAUTIES.

don't think too much.
1.60, no hairs,
if you make a lot of sport, you can become a strong man. 75 KG of pure muscle, and then feel good, walk on brazilia beach and show your sculptured body.

or code a really good program (you can), earn a lot of money, and have the power, like in scarface, i know, life is not a movie, but it's an exemple.
Post 02 Feb 2008, 23:14
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
OzzY wrote:
...some of the best music in the world!

Too bad we can't all move into a big house and code all day and night! Imagine how productive we could be. Living by yourself is not economically viable as time passes - not good for (mental) health either. (in my experience) Very Happy

I miss the college town life - party/drink/party/maybe sleep/drink/... Cool
Post 03 Feb 2008, 00:01
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
to live = to social, learn & enjoy

time will come and someday we will die, since we are just a tiny dot in all this infinity universe, there is basically nothing we could do. understand and accept this truth, maybe life will get better.

just remember that, ur enjoyment shouldn't cause any direct miserable to others. $$ is good, coz it gives u more options to enjoy, but without $$, one could still enjoy. eg. sitting on the parks, watching kids playing, feed the cat and etc.
Post 03 Feb 2008, 01:37
rugxulo

rugxulo
OzzY wrote:
You don't know what you say. You're not short neither skinny.
I'm 1.60, 50KG, and losing my hair since 14 years old, almost bald now.
This is very sad.

We can't all look like Brad Pitt (or whoever), but if we did, that'd be boring. Variety is the spice of life. Besides, you're only freakin' 20, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Surely you have dreams and aspirations?! Even if it's just to write the FASM downloader or become proficient in C++, hey, that's something. And what about music? Any favorite bands? Lots of 'em around, including Deep Purple or Metallica or somebody else that you're bound to like.

Not to pick on Britney Spears, but she is much worse off (health) than you and needs our prayers.

P.S. I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but look, if you want to be happy, you need to know God (Jesus), and prayer is the way to talk to Him. Try some of the Psalms, they express sadness and unhappiness, and God always lifts us "out of the depths" because He wants us to be happy (!). Also, another good Biblical thing is Ecclesiastes, which concerns man's life, the work and unhappiness in it, and the truth about it. Read these, they will help (but keep your eyes peeled, God likes using us for his purposes. He may send you a decent girlfriend or neighbor or distant cousin. Be ready to accept His help in any form.)

P.P.S. Why is bald considered so bad? Here's a few cool dudes (off the top of my head, heh, no pun intended): Patrick Stewart, Jason Alexander, Michael Chiklis, Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan, Ian Gomez, Sean Connery, Taye Diggs, Andre Agassi, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Chris Daughtry, my uncle, my late grandfather (i.e. and also probably me in the future), etc. etc. etc. You're in good company. Wink
Post 03 Feb 2008, 02:06
OzzY

OzzY
rugxulo wrote:

P.P.S. Why is bald considered so bad? Here's a few cool dudes (off the top of my head, heh, no pun intended): Patrick Stewart, Jason Alexander, Michael Chiklis, Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan, Ian Gomez, Sean Connery, Taye Diggs, Andre Agassi, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Chris Daughtry, my uncle, my late grandfather (i.e. and also probably me in the future), etc. etc. etc. You're in good company. Wink

None of them lost their hair at 14! I don't want to be an egg head forever.

I don't want to look like Brad Pitt. I just wish my life was a bit normal like other guys' lives.

I don't believe in God. There are too much bad things happening in my life and in the world for a God to exist. I don't think he will ever send something good to my life.

Well... bands? I know a lot. Actually music is one thing that makes me think about life and relax. Pink Floyd is my favorite.
Post 03 Feb 2008, 02:41
edfed

edfed
fabien barthez, didn't he stops the goals of ronaldo and ronaldiño?
yeah, he is egg head, and his girls ( he don't have only one girl i suppose) loves his egghead.

what is important, is to be in harmony with our body.
and hairs, it is the rest of prehistory. that means you are more advanced than us. we are full of hairs, and if you see my hair cut, you laugh all your life. really, i'have my hairs like if i recieve dynamite on my face. bouhouhohu!
i'm fed up of my hairs, they always grows, it's ridiculous, like a cromagnon .

Barthez, Zidane, Ronaldo, Skinner (xfiles), some of my 'friends' too, and YOU, houuu, you loose your hairs, i don't want to speak with you many more.

time will sink, and you'll be used to this fact, and you're young, only 20, it's young. can you imahgine a girl carressing your skull? yeah! good, fantastic! or carress her with your egghead? well, life is long, and don't make some fixations on this natural thing, you have a skinhead, and...? don't you code the really original fasm installer?
Post 03 Feb 2008, 03:10
asmhack

asmhack
nice things come to your life when you are not expecting them...
like an uplifting melody in a song, that you hear for first time... Wink
Post 03 Feb 2008, 03:16
OzzY

OzzY
edfed: Girls don't like baldheads. That's the truth. Especially YOUNG bald heads. You don't what is go to a metal show, all guys with long thick hair and you with your 16 years old and receding hair line and crown. Girls calling you "grandfather", and other bad nicknames that I better not write.

Ronaldo is far from being a good-looking guy. Women are into Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, but not Ronaldo. They just want Ronaldo's money.
Zidane lost a lot of interest too after he balded.

Don't say that about your hair! I had a beautiful straight blond hair and I lost it QUICKLY and PAINFULLY. When I had it long in my teens girls loved it and asked why they didn't had one like mine. I could have ANY girl I wanted. Then, I lost it. And they started asking why I was shaving it. I couldn't answer "I'm balding at such young age."
Post 03 Feb 2008, 03:49

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: