flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Estonian Student Hacker

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
HyperVista

HyperVista

Last edited by HyperVista on 25 Jan 2008, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
Post 25 Jan 2008, 15:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
*****:
don't say anything.

if you say yes on the internet, you risk to be in danger.
Post 25 Jan 2008, 15:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
I agree with edfed, and would suggest changing the name of the thread to "Eastern Front WWII controversies reappear, 66 years later" . As regards asking individuals, by name, questions of potential danger, I know I have erred that way, so I apologize again, for having done so, and I now believe that it is better to simply use the excellent private message service of the FASM forum to elicit that kind of individual response. I hope that a moderator will perform a bit of tiny editing. The article in the link itself is excellent, and in harmony with several points made in other threads by vid. Thanks HyperVista, very interesting, though, I wish that more attention could have been focused on the CENTRAL issue at that time: The Stalin Hitler pact, and its consequences. Among other anomalies, the entire 1.5 billion Chinese people to this day, remain uninformed about that collossal rapprochement. The Stalin-Hitler accord cost Hundreds of Thousands of lives, all over the world, without a single shot being fired between Germany and Russia. Literally millions of folks in North and South America were torn apart by this dramatic and unbelievable accord. In today's terms, this would be analogous to Bush meeting with Ahmadinejad in Tehran, to sign a treaty promoting nuclear weapons development for both nations.
Smile
Post 25 Jan 2008, 21:07
HyperVista

HyperVista
My post was in jest guys. Rolling Eyes
Post 25 Jan 2008, 21:13
Madis731

Madis731
How come they say his Estonian when neither of his names (Dmitri Galushkevich) are not even similar to Estonian names :S
I would have believed in the article if the name were something like Taavi or Mati or Madis Very Happy

Get your facts straight article-writers Sad
Post 28 Jan 2008, 15:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
internet come from us army.

so it's quite normal to be spyed via this network.
it's so normal, that i'll wont be suprised that M$ (or affiliates, or brothers)steal code from this forum and use it at our own risk...

apparte:

why do they cry for a little action from estonian hacker, every days, we are all hacked by google, dailymotion, M$, IBM, etc... everydays.
Post 28 Jan 2008, 16:28
Madis731

Madis731
Smile << What he said << Very Happy
I totally agree - and we never know...
Post 28 Jan 2008, 19:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
Quote:

why do they cry for a little action

politics
Post 29 Jan 2008, 05:25
edfed

edfed
Quote:
politics

only?

power, example, if they permitt to individual people to hack, they lose their power, so they make example with little hackers... and we are supposed to be affraid of what can happen to us if we hack...

so, don't hack.
Post 29 Jan 2008, 12:34

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: