flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > SMIC Salaire Minimum Interprofessionel de Croissance

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
this tread is simple, i want to know the SMIC of your country.

SMIC is the minimal pay you have at work on your bank account (after tax prelevements, etc...)

in france, it's something like 8.59 euro/hour ; 1000euro/mounth. ~1100$/mounth.
but, at the mounth end, we generaly have 0 euro in bank, cause life is expensive. if i eat every second days, never buy anything and never go to the PUB, i can save like 200 euro /mounth with a smic. i've tried it. but life is very poor Crying or Very sad if i never make anything. no party, no PUB, no travel, nothing.

if i eat normally, 2 meals a day + 1 breakfast, and occasionally buy new dresses and go to discotheque, i cannot save any money. Crying or Very sad

government (sarko) says: work more to earn more. i did that, and it doesn't work.
f*** o** this f****** SMIC
what about your country?
Post 23 Jan 2008, 23:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
In our country, living on minimal wage is simply surviving. You have to get better job, than say working behind counter in shop, or in manufacture factory line. If you have this kind of work, you aren't able to pay your own living (have to live at parent's), and you can go once a week to have few beers.
Post 24 Jan 2008, 00:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
in our country, malaysia.
one could live pretty well under RM 600 (USD = 600/3.27 = 183) per month.

but, but,
if u could earn more, that is better, coz u can improve ur life and other people life as well.
Post 24 Jan 2008, 04:23
Octavio

Octavio
In Barcelona(Spain) the minimum is 600€ (900$) ,is more than enought
for food ,but the average price of a house is 500000€.
Post 24 Jan 2008, 12:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
sleepsleep wrote:
if [If] u [one] could earn more, that is better, coz [because] u [one] can [thereby] improve ur [one's] life and other people['s] life [lives] as well.
How about "earning" 7 billion?
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/76841CFE-20A3-479D-8D4C-30C8D81D4392.htm
Smile
Post 24 Jan 2008, 12:43

my monthly salary is:
Code:
# Assembly coders beware. Python script here! T_T
dollar_rate = 40 # Indian Rupees
monthly_salary = 14000
monthly_salary_in_dollars = monthly_salary / dollar_rate
print  '$' + str(monthly_salary_in_dollars), 'per month'

Output:
$350 per month

Post 24 Jan 2008, 13:04
edfed

edfed
0.1, it's an enormous pay for your country no?
all we know about idian pay is that poors earn ~ 2$ a day.

erf... and products from india are sold 15 times the money they cost in our countries... what a pity... shame on tem (importators and shops)
Post 24 Jan 2008, 13:14

edfed wrote:
0.1, it's an enormous pay for your country no?
all we know about idian pay is that poors earn ~ 2$ a day.

erf... and products from india are sold 15 times the money they cost in our countries... what a pity... shame on tem (importators and shops)

Yeah! my uncle earns almost $3 a day. He is illiterate and works as construction labor.
Do you mean Indian products are sold in your country at rates higher than it should be???

(\
 /\  

Post 24 Jan 2008, 13:20
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Capitalist societies are like that, if you want to make little effort then you can expect to get little return. Bigger effort - bigger return. Pretty simple formula. But things are complicated by circumstances. Like 0.1 implies, different countries have different ways: the same work, the same effort, the same results, but a different place will yield a different remuneration. That's just life I guess.
Post 24 Jan 2008, 13:24
edfed

edfed
yes, it sold very expensive in comparaison to the price it cost to the world company.

two complementary solutions:
increase the pay of workers ( multiply by 10 )
decrease the price ( divide by 3)
and everybody is happy. but it's not the goal of world companies.... they want to earn more and more to become more and more powerfull and then control the humanity. it's not a fiction, it's the reality. they all want to control the world.

Quote:
That's just life I guess

not life, devil...
devil is human.
Post 24 Jan 2008, 13:24
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
and it's even worse with Indonesia. After they tried to establish communism, it was overthrown by CIA, and became something i'd call slave labor state for usa. people there worked for 30$ a month, just to make few USA companies rich!!!

And 0.1, yes, foreign products are sold for MUCH higher price in US than paid for in country of origin. Make a test yourself: ask some people, say in shoe producing, how much they earn a month, and how many shoes they make a month. And then ask some US people here how much do the shoes cost in US. And calculate....

http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/americanprosperity.htm

I have some good texts about this, but they are in slovak. If there is anyone seriously doubting that those countries are really "exploited" by west, i can translate it.

Last edited by vid on 24 Jan 2008, 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Post 24 Jan 2008, 17:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
Frensh prices:
nike TN air = 150 Euros (made in indonesia) i don't buy this, never...
computers dell dimension = made in china or in other asiatic country = 1000 Euros
bread from backery = 75 Euro cent (when we was in Francs, it was 2.5 Francs ~ 37 Euros cents) Euro is in france since 2000.
i asked the backer:
"why is the bread too much expensive?"
he told me:
"because most of the wheat is sold to china"
i think:
"erf"

where is the problem? please, my logic mind is fucked by all theses dumbies...
Post 24 Jan 2008, 17:45
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
so much bout money, but isn't money the current solution to current situation? if we don't use money, how should we exchange goods?
Post 24 Jan 2008, 23:04
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
edfed:
1. are you sure backer knows anything about economy behind price of wheat, aside from popular rumors?
2. who is "WE" that sold wheat to china? The state? If it was state, then it was just "relocating funcs", eg. it sold wheat, got money, and as gov used it elsewhere (social insurance, roads, etc...).

And btw., increasing price of bread will boost your economy: people spending more on domestic products (and in turn less on foreign producs) is sure way to boost economy (but unpopular if forced, like in your case).

Quote:
so much bout money, but isn't money the current solution to current situation?

concept of money is good of course, but what is currently being done is bad.
Post 24 Jan 2008, 23:58
OzzY

OzzY
Here in Brazil it's R$ 380,00 which is US$ 210,66 per month.

You can't really live with that money. It's surviving very badly.
So, you guys living in Europe don't complain. Razz

Only a few people here that earn more money by having better education can live more or less well (or if you are famous soccer player, which sucks because soccer players earn more money than doctors).
Post 25 Jan 2008, 02:02

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: