flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > SOS, frensh, SOS

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
frensh are lazy, they love the comfort, but...
frensh government is planing for an extra tax on internet, to make benefits for TV.
personnaly, i dislike TV. i disagree with TV.

i love internet and the freedom provided by this network.

what could happen if frensh internet is more taxed?
laws will become more strict, people will be spyed by government?

i think that if french government achieve this fuckin law, other countries will follow, and us, people how use internet, we will be restricted.

i am really afraid of this problem.
and i hope you all realise it's too much, it's time to act.
or accept this fist fucking in our liberty, like it always be.

please, help. don't permit this fuckin law to appear.
frensh freedom is in danger for real.

(note to better english moderator, can you correct this message, make it more comprehensive, because it shall be very clean)
Post 18 Jan 2008, 21:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
It would help if you explain in what this tax consists: how much is, who will be obligated to pay it and what Internet services are affected by this law.
Post 18 Jan 2008, 21:37
edfed

edfed
for the moment, there is no internet service affected. but it is only for the moment, as new laws are created everydays.

this tax consist on a 1, 2% tax on the price of internet connexions, TV and multimedia materials. and will replace the advices benefits, sarko want's to delete commercials on public TV. and for this, he want to tax internet users and HI tech clients.

but, this tax will induce an increase of the price of more than 5% because of commercial margins.

this laws is an idea of our "dear" sarkozy, and if it's adopted in france, it will forcelly be adopted in other countries.

and finally, even people that don't watch tv will pay for tv.
Post 18 Jan 2008, 22:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
In our, capitalistic, countries the most important is economy. Every new tax is a simply restraint for commerce and could be seen as a diversion, sabotage.
Post 19 Jan 2008, 12:29
edfed

edfed
it's a new door.
a door that is opened on a room, and this room contain the last freedom we have.

things that are taxed are always restricted. always restricted.
so the freedom on the internet is soon dead for us (frenchies)

and nobody will say NO, as french people are [french] lâches, trouillards..
Post 19 Jan 2008, 13:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
edfed wrote:
so the freedom on the internet is soon dead for us (frenchies)
Why? You could simply change your government. Change them for people who will remove as many taxes as it is possible (because it is possible).

Frenchmen are most rebellious people in the Europe and you excellently know how to change "flow of the history". Wink
Post 19 Jan 2008, 18:47
edfed

edfed
Quote:
Frenchmen are most rebellious people in the Europe and you excellently know how to change "flow of the history".

false, it was the old people that was rebel. now, frenchies are mostly lasy and don't have the courage to fight for their rights.
indead:
i hope you're right and that i'm false.

and i hope i'll have enough money to visit poland (during fasm conference), and learn polsky (poland language?) with girls.. hé hé
Post 19 Jan 2008, 20:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
edfed wrote:
false, it was the old people that was rebel. now, frenchies are mostly lasy and don't have the courage to fight for their rights.
Then, explain me what was going on in France in 1968. Wink From my point of view Frenchmen are most rebellious, because you have very strong trade unions (all these strikes... Wink).
edfed wrote:
and i hope i'll have enough money to visit poland (during fasm conference), and learn polsky (poland language?) with girls.. hé hé
You are welcome to visit Poland. If you will come here, you will not to be disappointed, because Poles are very friendly for foreigners. Smile
Post 19 Jan 2008, 20:51
edfed

edfed
hypies of this date, 1968, are mostly leaders now, and theirs old rebel opinions are in dust bag, it's the corruption.

if mans are rebels in france, it's not for brotherhood, it's for their own comfort.
one they obtain the minimum they want, they shut up.
government understand that and let the "grèvistes" act, because french people want to shout.
Post 19 Jan 2008, 21:09

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: