flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > some pics

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
shoorick

shoorick

Last edited by shoorick on 11 Jun 2008, 09:14; edited 1 time in total
Post 29 Dec 2007, 07:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
yeah
i love drawing...
perhaps, one day, you'll see mine....
Post 29 Dec 2007, 08:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
i wonder how many people love making 3d textured models... XD
Post 29 Dec 2007, 08:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick
you are good draftsman. Smile It's a pity that you aren't well known (yet) from this side. Seems, that you need a good manager. Wink
Post 29 Dec 2007, 15:44
DOS386

DOS386
> some pics

COOL (your art) Smile

> Created by IrfanView

It's crap. Crying or Very sad Wrecked quality by JPEG, bloated size, and unnecessary scaling by browser (???)

(23.5 KiB PNG)

Could be much better if you apply PNGOUT or OPTIPNG directly to the original BMP Idea
Post 30 Dec 2007, 00:38
shoorick

shoorick
yes, it was made automatically by latest irfan - i just replaced title...
maybe later i'll check how to make it more pretty - i need some extra time to do this... Smile
Post 30 Dec 2007, 08:13
Dex4u

Dex4u
shoorick your art work is cool, have you thought about doing a fasm forum comic strip ?.
That would be cool.
Heres my effort at drawing, it DexOS logo, its a ant, its small and works well in a team.

Description:
Filesize: 31.49 KB
Viewed: 4143 Time(s)

dlogo.png

Post 30 Dec 2007, 20:29
DOS386

DOS386
> maybe later i'll check how to make it more pretty

Try to reduce as much as possible to 16, 8 or 4 grey scale, then add a black (C), or convert once more to 16 or 8 colours and add a green (C) ... then save as PNG.

PS: I always get angry when meeting Iran-View ... either the program is stupid or I am Sad
Post 31 Dec 2007, 01:07
MHajduk

MHajduk
Dex4u wrote:
Heres my effort at drawing, it DexOS logo, its a ant, its small and works well in a team.
Your picture is also cool. Smile It's professionally made, in my opinion.
Post 31 Dec 2007, 08:03
victor

victor
Dex4u wrote:
... it DexOS logo, its a ant, ...

I don't mean to be finicky, but an ant should have 3 pairs of legs, ie., 6 legs in total. That pretty mascot has got only four limbs! Wink

anyway, happy new year to all ... Razz
Post 31 Dec 2007, 08:33
Borsuc

Borsuc
kohlrak wrote:
i wonder how many people love making 3d textured models... XD
I wouldn't necessarily call it that i 'love' making 3d textured models, but I sure am good at it, and I do 'love' the outcome Wink
Post 31 Dec 2007, 13:35
Dex4u

Dex4u
victor wrote:
Dex4u wrote:
... it DexOS logo, its a ant, ...

I don't mean to be finicky, but an ant should have 3 pairs of legs, ie., 6 legs in total. That pretty mascot has got only four limbs! Wink

anyway, happy new year to all ... Razz

Its called artistic licence Wink, take for example Bugs Life
http://www.biabianca.de/couplepages/FlikAtta/flikattathankyou.JPG
Post 31 Dec 2007, 17:02
flaith

flaith
37_listing : a true story Laughing

nice draws Shoorick

Post 31 Dec 2007, 17:14
shoorick

shoorick
thanks, guys! Smile
these pics were drawn couple years ago during some monthes - it is not a problem to draw, it is a problem in ideas what to draw Wink
Post 08 Jan 2008, 06:13
Madis731

Madis731
At first I wanted to post here a few titles that were great, but then I scrolled thought these and I couldn't just pick a few. Some are just REALLY clever though. I love those 20_weapon, 22_ip, 32_painter, 40_servicepack, 54_password_recovery, 55_fishing, 60_red_had!!!! Very Happy like WOW!, 75_mouses and finally 79_gate.

Huhh, that's it, I guess Very Happy hilarious

And who said, you weren't popular - I've seen this (3rd pic): http://shoorick.ho.com.ua/pictures.html lurking around the internet!

Btw, does this: http://shoorick.ho.com.ua/mig29/index.html fly well?
Post 08 Jan 2008, 08:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
Quote:
Btw, does this: http://shoorick.ho.com.ua/mig29/index.html fly well?

Smile
intentionally no, but possible if you will clip 5 paper clips to the front of air receivers - it is more close to "shape", then to the fly Smile
Post 08 Jan 2008, 11:00
tom tobias

tom tobias
The first time I glanced at the pics, last week, I overlooked several noteworthy ideas. Thank you Madis for your comment, which led me back to the site. These are just simply fantastic drawings. I regret having failed to spot the word FASM on the ammunition, until Madis' post.
My three favorites (plus honorable mention to the wickedly funny depiction of the USA leadership, blindfolded riding an energetic horse, also unable to see by virtue of the leadership's hands covering its eyes,) are "fishing" (perhaps the most brilliant of all?), password recovery, and service pack. I was unsure about a few of them, two come to mind in particular: "oblom", looked it up in Russian-English dictionary, but could not find a translation. Does it mean obsolete? The most modern motherboards no longer support parallel port, serial port, or PS 2, using instead only USB ports. I could not understand "red hat", why is the wolf not running towards Little Red Riding Hood, instead of the cottage? Does it represent the idea that M$ will gobble up Linux? I enjoyed Pinnochio sticking his nose through the hole in the firewall. Is that a bottle of cognac sitting on top of the PC inside the mainframe? Remarkably clever. What I appreciate most, is how you convey so much witty, and political sentiment in such a remarkably small space, without text!!!
Marvelous. Thank you.
Smile
Post 08 Jan 2008, 12:22
Madis731

Madis731
oblom ~ region perhaps, but it doesn't make sense - I didn't get that either.

RedHat can be interpreted in many ways. For example when we think of the wolf as M$ then it tries to reach server market eating all the competitors while little red riding hood doesn't mind about any fuss going on and even has the time to seize for a moment to look at the blooming flowers.

I've pondered over the fact that M$'s way is 'straight', while RedHat's way is rather curvy Smile

Maybe the clip is trying to say "poor server (grandma), bad wolf will tear you apart and eat you" and every new try to reach there will be "eaten (bought)" Razz or something

EDIT: Damn, I've edited the word "tear" three times now tore=>tare=>tear Smile how out of his mind one can be !? :S

Last edited by Madis731 on 08 Jan 2008, 12:54; edited 1 time in total
Post 08 Jan 2008, 12:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
"oblom" is a slang word ~ "broken hope". обломить - to break (near margin).
the sense is around ps/2 male apeared incompatible with com female Wink

red hat: maybe complex to express the sense Smile
in the original tale wolf showed ot red hat the long way, while itself run via short way to granny, where he said he is "red hat" - same way some hacking technology does - if you got identification packet from other pc, you may try to identify yourself as that pc instead it using that packet and got unauthorized access. in real, it is more complex, but it is just a tale Wink

Last edited by shoorick on 11 Jun 2008, 09:17; edited 2 times in total
Post 08 Jan 2008, 12:45
shoorick

shoorick
blindfolded riding an energetic horse - if you mean donkey.jpg - it meas eDonkey nets - you are downloading something you don't know fromwhere, same time somebody not known to you is downloading something you do not know what from your pc Very Happy
generally, i did not ever use file exchanging of this kind, but suppose it like this Smile
Post 08 Jan 2008, 12:54

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: