flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > welcome to Sibir!

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
shoorick

shoorick

Post 17 Jan 2008, 06:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kolpeex

kolpeex
Laughing
I live in Siberia Smile
And we have Internet, phone and another )))
Post 17 Jan 2008, 09:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
Sibiria is large Smile think, they choose specific place to teach that boy Wink and i think that "panishment" will be useful to his health etc. it is easy to find such village in Ukraine, but unlike that it is more easy to escape here Smile
Post 17 Jan 2008, 09:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
"Сибирь для подростка - последний шанс." - пацталом.

"Siberia for this teenager is a last chance." - ROFL.

Специфический вид туризма. Wink В девятнадцатом и двадцатом веках такой "отдых" давали даром. Wink

Specific kind of tourism. Wink In 19th and 20th century such "vacations" were free of charge. Wink
Post 17 Jan 2008, 10:12
DOS386

DOS386
> welcome to Sibir!

COOL Laughing

IIRC several decades ago a guy (A.H.) planned the final solution for some European trouble by placing some "stupid" people to Sibir ... fortunately at least this plan went wrong ... otherwise we possible would have no Tomasz and no FASM today Sad
Post 20 Jan 2008, 02:29
tom tobias

tom tobias
Confused, as usual, what has Tomasz' family to do with displacement to Siberia? The dictator you reference was on good terms, as far as I am aware, with the Vatican.....His attack priorities: 1. Communists, 2. Homosexuals, 3. Gypsies, 4. Jews. Even though I may fit neatly into none of those categories, I am quite sure his fascist bretheren would have gone after me, had I been living then....Siberia may have been seen as prison then, 70 years ago, and now, today, but it is also a land of great opportunity, with enormous potential during the next century. I envision construction of enormous cities, all built underground to escape the harsh climate. Why will there be such a stampede to live in Siberia? OIL and GOLD.
Post 20 Jan 2008, 13:57
Vov4ik

Vov4ik
I lived in Northern Siberia alltogether five years. And i cannot say, that there is very harsh climate, as on Mars or Moon to build underground cities Wink
The main problem for development is a difficult construction of communications (railroad, etc), especially in Northern part (due to permafrost), and, as a result, higher cost of transporting. Another problem in Northern Siberia is a climate, not suitable for outside agriculture, mostly due to a short summer. But middle and of course South Siberia has a temperate, continental climate.
Post 20 Jan 2008, 17:14

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: