flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > The most ethical way to commit suicide?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
victor

victor
Just found this article. Sort of interesting. Take a look.

http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/2100/

Confused
Post 16 Jan 2008, 11:37
Goplat

Goplat
Well gee, since dying is so green, clearly the best kind of suicide is the one preceded by a mass-murder. But I guess saying that would make it too obvious that "Zach" and "Ethan", like a fairly significant portion of self-proclaimed environmentalists, are really just right-wing types putting on a straw-man to make environmentalism look bad.
Post 16 Jan 2008, 17:40
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
hilarious Very Happy
Post 16 Jan 2008, 18:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Kenneth

Kenneth
Post 17 Jan 2008, 01:28
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
AlexP

AlexP
Those guys need somethin better to do Smile
Post 17 Jan 2008, 03:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Laughing fish food is the best way. We take so much from the oceans that all people that die should be thrown in to feed the fish.
Post 17 Jan 2008, 04:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pelaillo
Missing in inaction

pelaillo
But the fish will grow loving human flesh and then we cannot swim any more... Wink
Post 17 Jan 2008, 12:59
rugxulo

rugxulo
pelaillo wrote:
But the fish will grow loving human flesh and then we cannot swim any more... Wink

Jay Leno just said like last night (I think) that sharks don't usually bite humans because they don't like the taste: "too much muscle, not enough fat", or something like that. Very Happy
Post 25 Jan 2008, 06:03

I wanna die instantly! No long illness! No long pain! No long anguish! I should become dead in a second! EVEN BEFORE I NOTICE!
Post 25 Jan 2008, 13:22
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
0.1 wrote:
I wanna die instantly! No long illness! No long pain! No long anguish! I should become dead in a second! EVEN BEFORE I NOTICE!
Delusion first and then death, huh? Surprise death is hard to imagine - we all know it is coming eventually. Many people believe it is here before it really is - a terrible way to waste what little time one has.
Post 25 Jan 2008, 16:37
edfed

edfed
i want to live a long time.
the pain is only a data.
life is all we have.
if i die in a long pain, OK. cause life is all we have to see the world, feel it, and pain feeling can be disabled.

die instantlly, OK too because dead is all we have to be.
die tomorow, why not, it's destiny, a plane crashes on my home. a car scratch me and my scooter. the next train i take is attacked by the daltons...
Post 25 Jan 2008, 16:54
edfed

edfed
suicide idea:

link your harms and legs to the wall of the bathroom
have a long shower with hot chlorydric acid.
you'll be decomposed in little fragment and nobody can recognise you.

link your body to nude wires
connect these wires to the AC voltage
your feelings will become very high

link your head to the weel of a car with a rope.
turn the key, and accelerate
then, feel your head becoming more and more independant.

go to swim in the sea
swim a lot
a lot
until you feel tired
then, die and feed the fishes.

go in a guetto
insult some caïds

eat poison
wait the effects
die.
Post 13 Apr 2008, 01:14
AlexP

AlexP
Or just sit cross-legged in the middle of a city sidewalk and bang your head against it until you die. Listed as the 'manliest way to die' under a site I found Smile
Post 13 Apr 2008, 03:04
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Perhaps not a way to die, but I think the best way to dispose of an already dead body is to make it food. Plain burying in the ground (without a casket) will feed the worms and bugs etc., quite eco-friendly. Also plopping a body into the sea will feed a few creatures.
Post 13 Apr 2008, 04:01
AlexP

AlexP
How about cannibalism? I don't see anything wrong with sitting down to dinner on a (fresh) dead human body, do you?

I'm just joking, I don't think my human emotions would allow me to eat another dead human.

PS: Why do I have a 'suicide prevention' advertisement on the bottom of the page Smile. I didn't know it actually knew what the topic was about!
Post 13 Apr 2008, 04:57
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
AlexP wrote:
PS: Why do I have a 'suicide prevention' advertisement on the bottom of the page Smile. I didn't know it actually knew what the topic was about!
I don't see the adverts since I don't run JavaScript but I assume that Google Adsense is responsible? It will scan the page before displaying the adverts.
Post 13 Apr 2008, 05:11
AlexP

AlexP
Smile It's pretty smart then! (would that be dangerous to have an advertisement scan the web page?! AKA a secured site w/ advertisement?)
Post 13 Apr 2008, 05:15
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i think if given the power to choose,
i choose to have the power to know beyond death, so tat i could know the death before i die and communicate with them.

and somehow, i believe this power is accessible, just most of us ignore it or etc.
Post 13 Apr 2008, 05:25
AlexP

AlexP
"beyond death".... there's a lot of controversy as to what happens after our brains shut down (provided that it kills us)....
Post 13 Apr 2008, 05:36
edfed

edfed
life is a weel.
turning ang turning.
sometime you're dead, sometimes you're alive.
sometimes you're ahead, some times you're down.Neutral
Post 13 Apr 2008, 05:39

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: