flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > answer this why, if you somehow thought about it

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
how to view opposite sex "human" with pure thoughts?

i believe that is crucial to beyond human into another stage of life.
Post 13 Jan 2008, 10:38
tom tobias

tom tobias
Post 13 Jan 2008, 11:07
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
somehow an idea strucks me,
it could be
fuel the heart with constant anger...
Post 13 Jan 2008, 17:05
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
how to view opposite sex "human" with pure thoughts?

Which thoughts are "pure"? What is criteria to judge "purity" of thoughts?
Post 13 Jan 2008, 17:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

Which thoughts are "pure"? What is criteria to judge "purity" of thoughts?

view them like how we view grass, moon, sun, ants, river, moutain, snow...
that is my justification of "pure"
Post 13 Jan 2008, 17:17
tom tobias

tom tobias
responding to vid's question of the definition of 'purity', sleepsleep wrote:

Well, no. Frankly this is not an accurate portrayal of gender attraction until one is old and cranky like me....
http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct02/pheromones.html
Gender differences, underlying reproductive urge, play a significant role in human history, and still today, represent the cause of considerable controversy and debate. Unlike, for example AMD versus Intel, this debate is shaped partly by forces which we comprehend only slightly. No one really knows, for example why twins separated from birth should end up marrying each other....
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article3333777.ece
so, the point here is this:
The forces which cause sexual attraction, and mating, are little understood, and yet, seem to override, at least at certain times of the human life cycle, more philosophical quests, such as "viewing grass, moon, ant, etc."
Post 13 Jan 2008, 18:42
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
that is my justification of "pure"

So you mean to don't have any "special" view of girls? IMHO it's close to impossible, Your body is simply made so that it reacts to other sex differently. That system is "lower" in your brain than your consciusness, and you can't really affect it too much. It is bit like trying to code program which will work even if you plug off computer from electricity.

Generaly, I think you give too much importance to consciusness. Don't forget it is only a very little part of ourselves, it has least priority in control over us, and is very unreliable (easily falls into illusions like dreams, out of body experiences, etc..). Sorry, but this "whatabitch! i'm getting sooo hard" system is in HW, and it is stupid to fight it too much.
Post 14 Jan 2008, 03:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
Actually there are a lot of guys that don't react in any "pleasurable" way to girls. We often call them maniacs, psychos, crazy guys, etc.. simply because they are different (and possibly we're jealous at them for that Wink ).

and btw, you can control yourself if you know how.
and consciousness is the most important thing we've got, at least if we are talking about sleepsleep's "beyond human" idea and not the barbaric (sort of) human of today and well in the past, also in the close future.

sex and love are two different things. It's what separates "beyond human" from animals. And note obviously i'm not talking about "flesh" or other components (as animals have them too), but about the thoughts because, believe it or not, there are those "knights-in-shiny-armor" guys (or wise guys if you prefer) that really don't seek such "barbaric" things (I am talking about instant pleasure, etc.). this is where animals fail because they only base it on their instincts.
Post 14 Jan 2008, 17:13
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Viewing the other sex is not a single thing. At once we can have lust and deep personal regard. There are ways to reduce the emphasis on lust, and that is simply to develop other aspects of relationship: emotional attachment, compassion.

There will always be the physical aspect unless science totally replaces it (a la Brave New World -- scary).
Post 14 Jan 2008, 18:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks for all the replies
somehow maybe u guys could try to challenge ownself
to view opposite sex like viewing moutain, river, grass Razz
Post 16 Jan 2008, 01:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
sometime, when i was in deep pondering, then suddenly a tiny sound struck, eg. a leave drops, some tiny thing fall off from desk

then the tiny sound suddenly clears what you are pondering, then i ask myself what i am pondering just now.

did u guy ever experience something like above, or any "term" for such experience.
Post 19 Jan 2008, 18:48
tom tobias

tom tobias
Quote:

when i was in deep pondering, .....any "term" for such experience?
reverie
Post 19 Jan 2008, 21:42
edfed

edfed
yes, i have experienced things like that, and other deeper mind things too.
like consciousness of the time. the time, it's the reason we are alive.
without time, everythings append in the same tick, then, nothing append.

girls, girls, girls, i love you ou ou !
Post 19 Jan 2008, 23:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: