Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> Heap > What's the IDE of your dreams?
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3
Well, except FASMD/FASMW do exist! Now all we need is to add a hex editor.
|02 Nov 2010, 06:32||
Thank you bitRAKE. I feel you'll like the next version of Wink.
I've been using 6.57 version every day.
"Wink 6.57" has many flaws and it does not handle many things .
Wink 7 will be more powerful and faster with a management of:
data label (like x dd ? - x dd y dup z)
struct x/ends with "struct /union"
proc x/endp with "local" and "locals/endl ".
All this with a completely redesigned scan engine.
I like things that work perfectly "in all cases",
so it takes a lot of time and work, the code is complex.
(that said, i work with UEStudio)
yes, now back to coding..
|02 Nov 2010, 09:17||
Try Gimp, we have it on Windows and OpenSuse.
I installed it, made copy of unpacked files, deleted it, and restored backup copy - works ie. "all inclusive". To be sure i run the backup on another pc - worked. Size of unpacked - 99MB.
|02 Nov 2010, 10:15||
My ideal IDE would have:
2. double view ports. 1 for source code. 2 for program execution
3. multiple syntax support
4. customizable language syntax
5. graphic library
6. project database
7. file tabs and a file tree showing project files
8. correct my syntax errors, if they are correctable.
9. hex editor
10. optimizes my codes
11. documents/templates my functions that i use most often
12. has templates/library functions (for games, graphics and general stuff)
13. has some wicked icons
14. has a calculator (BTW, thank you Tomasz)
15. can print source codes to PDF (along with formatted text)
16. has an instance for text formatting (writing program documents)
I guess thats it. If I really thought about it, then there would be a 1001 things to make any an ideal IDE for me.
|04 Nov 2010, 02:05||
|Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on YouTube, Twitter.
Website powered by rwasa.