flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > assassination

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
tom tobias

tom tobias
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/27/bhutto.reaction/index.html
I have only praise for Ms. Bhutto. To my way of thinking, she was a female SECOND, and a person, first. Though she paid lip service to some of the Islamic rituals, she was despised by them, for her openness, her education, her committment to creation of a secular society, her willingness to confront a male dominated hierarchy, and her support of FASM. Ok, I am not certain about the latter, but I believe she would have endorsed FASM, if she had known about it. She was a great heroine, an inspiration to all who believe in science and rational thinking. Maybe she was not murdered by muslims. Like a rapidly growing tumor, doubling q month, it has not yet been PROVEN malignant, but, one supposes that her assassination comes at the behest of the muslims, since they represent her archenemy. Very very sad day.
Crying or Very sad
Post 27 Dec 2007, 18:08
TmX

TmX
Is it possible CIA behind this ?

I'm not an expert on this subject, BTW Embarassed
Post 27 Dec 2007, 20:22
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
TmX wrote:
Certainly not the typical bombing since she was shot at and then a bomb exploded. All kinds of senerios are possible: like maybe the guy was threatened with the bomb strapped to him - "you shoot her or we kill you" - and then after he took a shot at her they detonated the bomb.

I've heard some rather extreme views against women, but don't know how pravalent those ideas are in area.
Post 27 Dec 2007, 20:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
someone knows what kind of changes she has done, and what kind of changes she was gonna do?
Post 27 Dec 2007, 20:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
drhowarddrfine

drhowarddrfine
TmX wrote:

I'm not an expert on this subject, BTW Embarassed
No but I cut my finger today and I'm sure the CIA was behind that.
Post 28 Dec 2007, 03:22
kohlrak

kohlrak
You're not saying the US CIA are you?
Post 28 Dec 2007, 04:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
My take on this after some research today is that she stole a lot of money (if even a small part of it is true) and was only let back into the country so she could be killed. I'm not saying it was right - just that this is the way the story appears to me.

Maybe, she felt justified in her action because of the abuse in her early life? Her returning seems to speak loudly of her innocence, but how can all the other sources be wrong?
Post 28 Dec 2007, 07:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
bitRAKE wrote:
...but how can all the other sources be wrong?

hmm. Perhaps you have been reading the MASM manual, instead of the FASM guide?
Lest anyone accuse me of selecting only USA propaganda devices, here are quotes from three non-USA newspapers, repudiating the official Pakistani government "sources", mentioned above by bitRAKE:

#1. Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung:
http://www.faz.net/s/RubDDBDABB9457A437BAA85A49C26FB23A0/Doc~ED8167482296F41A891B9E909C7268E2E~ATpl~Ecommon~Scontent.html wrote:

„Wir bestreiten das entschieden. Baitullah Mehsud ist nicht in den Tod Benazir Bhuttos verwickelt“, sagte er der Agentur Telefon.

#2 Le Monde:
http://www.lemonde.fr/web/article/0,1-0@2-3216,36-994436@51-895309,0.html wrote:

Le gouvernement d'Islamabad a officiellement accusé, vendredi 28 décembre, Al-Qaida d'être responsable de l'assassinat de l'ex-premier ministre et chef de l'opposition pakistanaise, Benazir Bhutto.
Le porte-parole du ministère de l'intérieur, le général Javed Cheema, a, au cours d'une conférence de presse, déclaré que des services de renseignement avaient intercepté un appel téléphonique dans lequel le chef des talibans pakistanais de la zone tribale du Sud-Waziristan, Baitullah Mehsud, qui entretient des liens avec Al-Qaida, félicitait un militant islamiste après la mort de Benazir Bhutto. Il y a "une preuve irréfutable qu'Al-Qaida,....
etc, etc, ad nauseum...."IRREFUTABLE"???? Holy Cow, bitRAKE, are these your beloved sources, claiming that BHUTTO was on the take???? Look again, fella....your sources are not too terribly convincing. Maybe some of them originate in USA????Holy Cow....
Le Monde continuing, wrote:
... Baitullah Mehsud aurait démenti cette accusation, samedi matin, selon l'Agence France-Presse, qui a contacté l'un de ses porte-parole par téléphone satellitaire. "Il n'est pas impliqué dans cet attentat, a indiqué le porte-parole islamiste : c'est un complot du gouvernement, de l'armée et des services de renseignement."
It is a stretch of the imagination to suppose that a sun roof handle could have destroyed a substantial area of the cranium. I am not suggesting that such a notion is impossible, but it is farfetched. The blood supply to the temporal region is not small, but, to cause mortality the blunt object ought to have damaged the Circle of Willis, and not just one relatively small artery on the periphery, directly subjacent to the skull. A depressed skull fracture, due to blunt trauma, without damaging MANY arteries, can easily cause death, but not in minutes, or even hours, unless the trauma also led to brainstem herniation, initiating respiratory paralysis.

3. Toronto Globe and Mail:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071228.wbhutto1228/BNStory/International/home wrote:
Islamabad — Benazir Bhutto was shot in the head, a close aide who prepared her body for burial said on Saturday, dismissing as "ludicrous" a government theory that she died after hitting her head on a sunroof during the suicide attack.

Sherry Rehman, a spokeswoman for Ms. Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party and close aide, was in the car behind her at the end of a political rally when an attacker fired shots at the opposition leader and then blew himself up.

Security officials said after the assassination on Thursday that Ms. Bhutto had been shot in the neck and head. But on Friday, the government said she died when the force of the blast smashed her head on a sunroof lever.

"She has a bullet wound at the back of her head on the left side. It came out the other. That was a very large wound, and she bled profusely through that," said Ms. Rehman, who suffered a severe whiplash and leg injuries as the blast threw her out of her car.

Since bitRAKE may be one of those unfortunates who still believe in "official sources" [I bet you don't use mov EAX, zero, either!!] may I ask if anyone has yet established whether the explosion (the supposed force responsible for the LEFT sided cranial damage) occurred on the right side of the automobile, or the left side? I have difficulty imagining how a gunman could SHOOT from the left, then trigger a bomb, which exploded on the left, and the force of that bomb was so severe, as to cause Bhutto to strike her head on the left side???? That makes no sense to me. Does the government imply that she struck her head on the right side, as would be expected from a force initiated from the left, and then her head riccoched off the right side of the sunroof, into the sunroof lever on the left side??? Perhaps bitRAKE has some new kind of physics to explain all of this.... We could call it fuzzy physics. Alternatively, perhaps the explosion was on the RIGHT side, and the sunroof lever was so long, that it traversed the whole calvarium, causing the damage on both sides, reported above as a bullet entry and exit locations, though, in such a circumstance, one would need to explain how she descended so quickly into the vehicle, with her head impaled upon the enormous sunroof lever. We need to learn the length of the sunroof handle on that vehicle, and establish upon WHICH side of the vehicle the explosion originated. It would be useful to know, for sure, whether cranial injuries due to bullet wounds leave a gaping defect in the bony calvarium on the side of impact, with a much smaller exit wound, or vice versa. The point here, is simple, SOURCES can be dishonest, inaccurate, or misinterpreted, very easily. One needs to be wary of the generalization, that quantity of misinformation leads to truth. Generally speaking, that may be accurate, I don't know. However, in my experience, dealing with politics, or religion, or subjective anything, the fact that a LARGE quantity of true believers accepts the validity of some source of information, has little to do with establishing the veracity of the claim.
Post 29 Dec 2007, 15:21
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto#Charges_of_corruption

It seems like her whole family has been under attack for a long time.

Often I code for size as well as speed, and will find interesting ways to eliminate MOV reg,imm instructions or replace them with smaller instructions. Nothing prevents the obvious solution from being the best one. Truth be told, I did read both the MASM and FASM manual several times, but the MASM one is not currently availble to me.
Post 29 Dec 2007, 16:37

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: