flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > teachers, bears, democracy, and islam

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
wow , it's the second page for this topic about no end topic.
it's a subject that can be spoken about a very long time.
just look at the different thread in heap.
there are a lot of religion, power, peace, people based threads.

why speaking? this is endless. the world goes like this. you cannot make anything than speaking. and i see that everybody in this place share the same opinion family. bad people are bad.
do you agree?

coding is difficult for the brain. i know that you all need to think about some real world things, but why? this forum is based on assembly programming. a sort of rebel coding style.
coding in asm is like trying to change the bad into good. for that i am glad to know FASM forum. everybody in this place wants to make great things.

we are the 1st december. one year ago i lost my job for capitalist and strange reasons. this is the first year of my life without doing anything to grow in the society.

one full year without obeying to a boss. fuck the masters. thats my way of life now.
thank for reading.
2007, soon ending. what will you do this new year? make some wishes? waiting for a better pay check? work hard for your boss? makes childrens?

childrens are future humans, and cause societal problems.

religion is just a consequence of population grow. a sort of EMM.
with a small amount of memory, no need of MMU.
with a small population, no need of masters.

why fucking, why making kids? the world is a danger and people continue to fuck.
the fact is that world is like this. that's all folks!!!!

Last edited by edfed on 01 Dec 2007, 03:04; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Dec 2007, 02:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
edfed wrote:
wow , it's the second page for this topic about no end topic.
it's a subject that can be spoken about a very long time.
just look at the different thread in heap.
there are a lot of religion, power, peace, people based threads.

why speaking? this is endless. the world goes like this. you cannot make anything than speaking. and i see that everybody in this place share the same opinion family. bad people are bad.
do you agree?

coding is difficult for the brain. i know that you all need to think about some real world things, but why? this forum is based on assembly programming. a sort of rebel coding style.
coding in asm is like trying to change the bad into good. for that i am glad to know FASM forum. everybody in this place wants to make great things.

we are the 1st december. one year ago i lost my job for capitalist and strange reasons. this is the first year of my life without doing anything to grow in the society.

one full year without obeying to a boss. fuck the masters. thats my way of life now.
thank for reading.
2007, soon ending. what will you do this new year? make some wishes? waiting for a better pay check? work hard for your boss? makes childrens?

childrens are future humans, and cause societal problems.

religion is just a consequence of population grow. a sort of EMM.
with a small amount of memory, no need of MMU.
with a small population, no need of masters.

why fucking, why making kids? the world is a danger and people continue to fuck.
the fact is that world is like this. that's all folks!!!!

Personally i see the arguments here not as an escape for the programming, but the programming as an escape from the arguments. Think about how much time all these arguments take just to make and carry out. All that time spent on arguing could be diverted some where else. I wish i still had the time to argue like this, for i'd be programming or jacking off instead. It seems that they're too busy arguing to even listen to this. XD If people here must argue, let's let them argue over something useful such as clearing the eax register.
Post 01 Dec 2007, 12:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
for clearing eax, the best, if i read good, is
xor eax,eax

or if a register is set to zero, like
xor ebx,ebx just before, it is more convenient to make
mov eax,ebx
no?
Post 01 Dec 2007, 13:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Well, actually there was an argument about it here a long time ago (i don't know if i was even here to argue about it, but i woudlnt' if i was XD). They came up with many conclusions. A big argument was "readability." The ever famous argument... Some said space was the better way to go (xor i think was for space) and others said and (for speed). I think that mov was amoung the tested only because it was a way but no one accepted it except the ones arguing for readability. I'm sure the argument's still around if you want to read it, but clearing eax was just an example. I'm getting kind of bored with the fasm arguments always resulting in "religious people are as bad as their devil," "humans are basically good," "america is evil," "capitalism is the route of all evil (though i'm tempted to start a thread on that one expressing all the good and bad i see comming from capitalism and all the huge mis-conceptions i see about it all the time)," "humans need to stop wasting energy so the planet will survive (maybe you should just save the planet by turning off your computer if you're that conceited)," and the occasional "animals have rights too" and "pseudo-science is amoung us." I'm wondering if i should set up a thread to argue about arguing more. Long ago they deemed that it was good to argue, so arguing is good, but maybe we should at least change the topic. You guys are gonna slap yourselves when you're 80 and wonder why you wasted so much time saying the same stuff over and over again for each news item comming up. My dad does this too, complaining about humanism and secularism with each news item. It really gets old when you actually pay attention to the arguments.
Post 01 Dec 2007, 13:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Well "hundreds" of organizations (or more) also agree with the Bible, or did agree in the past at least. Does time matter anyway? I believe, if these organizations (with global warming) are true now, they will also be true later in 1000 years (at least, referring to their time period obviously).

Global warming has been putting newyork under water/ice for 20 years for who knows how long now. Deffinately over 20 years... People take it and take it, but now it's gotten more attention because the world isn't fighting the cold war and we're getting sick of the war in Iraq. We have nothing else to pay attention to than sinking under water. Hey, the ice'll melt anyway. if it's that big of a problem, just make some boats, and i heard it in another thread, there isn't enough water in the ice and the air to cover the whole damn world (it is a common argument against Noah's flood), so unless the melting of the ice caps will make the waters from the deep to rise to the surface, the world's gonna be fine. We should be more worried about global droughting. Hey, if we're destroying our ozone, we're just allowing more people to see the aurora (sp?) without going north and freezing to death. I'm serious, there are better things to worry about than some one getting lynched for naming a teddy bear, a religious war, or everyone turning into a popsickle or drowning (which they can't even completely agree on that yet). If you want to complain about people killing each other for no reason, what about darfur (sp?) or other countries that have been fighting for years? What about the countries where the facist or communist takes all the money and the people starve to death!? There are people getting raped and killed for being born, and you sit here and argue about the world going under water when you only believe it can happen when you're not arguing against Noah's flood or how the US is unjust or so forth. There are people who are being killed in some pretty bad ways and we only give attention to some miniscuel things. Jeeze people.

Quote:
I have provided references to proofs. He said those proofs are biased (eg. not true), so the burden lies on him to back this claim with data. Yeah, if I would claim "boogeyman doesn't exist", I'd have to back my claims too, but i never claimed that. Your analogy to boogieman is bad in this case. It would apply if he would present me some data for existence of boogeyman, and I would have to disprove those data.

I forgot this comes up in every argument as well. We now argue who's job it is to present the data and who's job it is to disprove that evidence. I'm glad i'm not doing it anymore. XD Next comes the pointing out of punctuation errors and stuff to disprove the evidence, then arguing about the reputability of the source as once before.

Quote:
Bible or "news articles" doesn't undergo such testing, thus your analogy to Bible is wrong again.

People test the bible everyday. XD The bible gets put to test here in every argument. Testable or not, we always seem to put it to the test.
Post 02 Dec 2007, 01:27
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
comparing islam at the golden age... we are just too far away from the straight path.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

extra reading
http://www.iselong.com/english/0001/1121.htm

Last edited by sleepsleep on 02 Dec 2007, 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Post 02 Dec 2007, 06:03
edfed

edfed
Quote:

I am not raged for people who don't agree with me. I am raged about people who refuse to accept rational thinking, empiricism, and base their opinions on emotions ("I believe things which I'd like to be truth").

emotions are true, like a hidden undocumented process without any easy control set.
emotions make us human. why to be raged against anybody for any reason, emotions????
a man who live at minimum 1000 kilometer from you, simply threading on the net.
rational thinking is like "time is money" thinking, accepting ONLY a rational way of life make the life empty of many (not all) funny things.
Quote:

By the way vid, did you know algae in the vast vast vast oceans (had to be at least 3 vasts cause the ocean is really vast ) of our planet use CO2 in photosynthesis and convert it to oxygen ..... what you say, how did the CO2 get in the ocean

simply because in the molecular dimension (femto (10^-15) meter), there are physical holes between ocean molecules. In these holes, CO2 and other particles (atto (10^-1Cool meter) just fall or are catched.
this phenomenon is slow, it needs the water to move a minimum, mixing and constantlly melting the materials.
Quote:

But who cares, what causes it. Its happening. We will adapt and survive it one way or another. And we are already overpopulated. So a few dissaster will do some good to human kind as a whole in the long run.

me, i care about
ok for the few dissaster making some good
but it will make a lot of bad too.

false, we are not over populated, just wrong managed.
parked in cities, with a number sticked on the back. they (important mans ) brings you the choise between the less worse and the less bad politician to govern, vote vote vote vote vote vote -> justify our presence.*

WW2 is just a name like an other. iraq war too. if they didn't happens, something else would, with an other name, like religions, if islam, catholic, potestan, israëlites, etc... all are just names for the same thing,
religion:
Quote:
Interesting enough faith, is not only about religion. A person can have faith in the State. Faith in their group, church, Faith in Wikipedia, Faith in The Great Pumpkin. Faith in his/her wife/husband

But if faith is not acompanied by truth, it leads to destruction.
are there to try to manage human by giving some solution s to the "big question", who we are? where we go? WHY we are? etc...
this "big question" do not need any truth, it is a "big question". xanatose, do you know why is there a possibility to live, see the world in true colors (32424bits per pixel, 12133442333*1232123233 resolution? hear the noises like a 512312 bit / 423121GHz sampler?
think like a 43125345243214GHz µP with 5431354322434313Tera bytes, 431223543145Giga instruction/code cache?
if you know, and then telling it to us, many people will say that you are a scientolog ( like Tom Cruise...) it will be so hard to explain that mans will interpret your says like a religious pray.
you cannot aboard the human being fact without any "big god" evocation.
the faith help many "losed" people to find a good reason to leave.
everybody see that we are too much peoples, clived into different world, living on the same planet, "sharing"(money, money ABBA) all the resources, polluting the world. etc etc...
what can we concertlly do? switch off all the computers? cars into garbages? or simply educate everybody and forget "time is money statement"? let the time goes like it always goes? making some great things? but how to merge from the big human mass?
we all are anonymous labels.
we all want to become a global label, or an OS.
but why??????
in fact, there is no question and no responce.
only a planet turning around and (around the world DAFT PUNK)
[edfed]
oh shit! it doesn't works [/edfed]

we need, all the 6Giga humans, to let time to time, let breath anybody, stop oppression and power conquest, DIY instead of BUY, self production, individual "harder" autonomy, repair ourselves our cars, have the right to live in the forest, have the right to kill someone who wanted to kill you, stop global human management (we are not bytes and world is not memory address space), promote autarky, abolish all copyrights,

there are so many things to say...

Last edited by edfed on 02 Dec 2007, 11:42; edited 1 time in total
Post 02 Dec 2007, 11:19
tom tobias

tom tobias
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/12/02/sudan.teacher/index.html
After initially burying his head in the sand: 'no comment' , sleepsleep wrote:
...we are just too far away from the straight path.
In the cnn report link above, I found it most interesting to read about the reaction of the local Sudanese folks, who waved machetes, and demanded death, not only to the British school teacher, but to anyone who had the audacity to challenge the veracity of the myth about mohammed, camel driver and thief extraordinaire. What folks at FASM forum ought to take away from this story, in my opinion, is just how islam spread in the first place: a bunch of villains killing people, as these Sudanese thugs would implement, if they could. So when sleepsleep, or anyone else, writes about the "golden age" of islam, FASM forumers need to ask this simple question: How did islam spread its tenatacles all the way to Indonesia, from the Arabian peninsula? What was this "straight path" taken, in expanding the influence of islam? Hint: this "straight path" was not a road paved with the "golden age's" gold bricks. The road was RED, as in blood red. The road ran red with blood, spilled by the same people as demonstrated on Friday, waving their machetes, and demanding death, "after prayers", in Khartoum. islam did not spread throughout the world because of poetry, dance, and music, or because of skillful commerce, or because of technological innovation. It is, like its two progenitors, christianity and judaism, a religion of INTOLERANCE. Those who deliberately deceive the public, like the two British "peers", i.e. wealthy "Lords" of islamic faith, who traveled to Sudan ostensibly to gain the release of the falsely imprisoned school teacher, but actually to prop up the fake religion back home in England, by illustrating how "kind" and "spiritual" and "warm-hearted" islam can be, are traitors, who should be banished, and spirited back to the rogue islamic country of their choice.
Evil or Very Mad
Post 02 Dec 2007, 11:34
edfed

edfed
human emotions make us humans, yes!
human is an animal of course
so, emotions make us normal.

cat emotions make them cats
dolphin and beetles too!

it's when we think that we are not animals, just machines or king of the nature, trying to seems like a god, there we are unhuman.

the big problem with emotion is that there are bad emotions like angry, rage, etc....
making yourself a danger for the others.
the human being is different of animals in that they possess the capacity of understanding, good, neutral and bad
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
truth is the reality of something.
an idea is forcelly true, cause it exists.
but, the theory of some ideas are false.

absolute truth is when idea and reality are the same.
lie is when reality is true and idea is false. saying that we have a spirit is not a lie. saying we are immortal is true and false, we are immortal if our mind, education and else are transmitted among generations.
DEVIL is immortal.
GOD is immortal.
pythagore is immortal. etc etc...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
GLOBAL WARMING EXISTS, it's an idea, and it's largelly proved.
the earth has known several alternate warm/cold periods.
a scientist has proved that it's mainly linked to universe gravitation forces.
jupiter influences the earth orientation, sun too, all very far big supernovae too.
calculating the interactions of the asters shows a curve. this curve have the same period than the polar ice carotts time analysis
so it proved and now i can say. global warming is normal.
but we are not prepared.
in fact the period is like 150 000 years
and looks like a sawtooth signal.
this is the addition of harmonic periods. sun, jupiter, mars, venus, proxima centaurus, cignus, magelan clouds, etc...

humanity is younger.
Post 02 Dec 2007, 16:29
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
edfed: that is the problem with redefining truth, that i was talking about. We use truth for different meanings. When i say truth, i mean it in well-defined logical sense.

You say idea is truth because it exists. But that would mean everything is truth, because everything can be expressed as idea. And saying "everything is truth" is just as good as saying nothing. There is no information in that, and it is also bad because it obscures word "truth" as people use it.
Post 02 Dec 2007, 16:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
logical truth is absolute truth, science truth.
but, when talking about spiritual and psychologic concepts, truth is blured.

i'm ok to define truth as the rational, logical definition of truth on this forum.

now, i'll only speak about logic and proof. we are on a technical forum, so, the minimum, i agree with you, is to rest on a straight mind line.
Post 02 Dec 2007, 17:03
xanatose

xanatose
Emotions are in a human, like signals (exceptions) in a computer. If you have a way to handle them, then they are usefull. If you dont, then you have a problem, since crashing is not an option.
Post 03 Dec 2007, 00:01
edfed

edfed
right, without a good exeption handler for GP brain error, some mans become, very very sad, dangerous, stupid, uninterested, etc...
so, the best is to go in tibet for many years and seek the "I" and the "else" to manage the life.
7 years in tibet.

me, i don't need any correction, my exeption handlers are perfect. Smile

lol

[offtopic] from VIDs link, then you don't have to clic on Wink
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
[/offtopic]

Last edited by edfed on 03 Dec 2007, 01:16; edited 1 time in total
Post 03 Dec 2007, 00:39
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
edfed: Actually, the article I linked contradicts what your text with randomized letter says.

And please, don't draw attention to anything by posting it with oversized bold text. Those who are interested in topic can follow my link and get much better picture than from that short excerpt. I don't see any purpose by posting very small out of context part from article that is already linked. Requesting attention by using big bold font is irritating to most people, too.
Post 03 Dec 2007, 01:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
excuse me, i didn't saw the link!

where does it contradicts my pseudorandom statement?
you understood what is writen no?
ok , i've made some orthographics faults, but, in globality it's true, scientific true. i'll erase it!
Post 03 Dec 2007, 01:14
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
where does it contradicts my pseudorandom statement?
you understood what is writen no?

It contradicts claim that identifying mechanism is only first and last letter - just read the linked text, it is quite interesting

Quote:
ok , i've made some orthographics faults, but, in globality it's true, scientific true. i'll erase it!

Afakt, there is no scientific consensus (yet) on how human reading works. We'll have to wait few dozen years for that Smile

thx for changing font
Post 03 Dec 2007, 02:07
edfed

edfed
human read words like he see forms,.
you recognise a plane from an other, A380 is different of the 747, a LADA and a MERCEDES are different.
Art Design are there to practice this.

we have a reversed 3D video card in the eyes.
can somebody disassemble the code for the eye analysis?
the truth is that we cannot already do that.

human being exist since only 0.0000000001% of the total universe and nature time(need a proof).exists only on a very, very.. little planet, something like 1/10(^10(^10(^10(^10(^10))))) of the total universe mass.
some scientist says that total atom number in the universe is close to 10^78
just look in the sky, imagine that there are many (~10^a_lot) asters bigger than our sun, claiming an exact total atom number in the universe is a bug.
like saying the global warming is only from human activity, or only from harmonic gravity influences.

world is like physics. one global formula, many parameters, many subformulas.
nobody, even god (supposing it/he/she/they exist), can know or explain everything.
Post 03 Dec 2007, 03:19
nyrtzi

nyrtzi
edfed wrote:

logical truth is absolute truth, science truth.
but, when talking about spiritual and psychologic concepts, truth is blured.

i'm ok to define truth as the rational, logical definition of truth on this forum.

now, i'll only speak about logic and proof. we are on a technical forum, so, the minimum, i agree with you, is to rest on a straight mind line.

Sorry in advance for the long and boring preaching...
I just felt I had to say something. Something very vague,
unspecific and general.

All truth is blurred. It is impossible to clearly cut human thoughts
into the logical and the not so logical thoughts. Or should I say
that everything humans believe and say is colored by personal bias
and values? There is no "truth" without an agenda. It is unavoidable
as that is the human condition. This applies to "science truth" too.
"Science truth" is not pure in any sense as it is born from human
actions. The very decision to conduct a scientific experiment is
rooted in a value judgment which you cannot justify with pure logic.
Or would you like to try to prove that the scientific view of "good and
evil" (whatever that is) is the one and only right one? Scientists
do scientific research because they believe that it is better to
do so than not to.

Logic is about the form and structure of the truth.

If you make the value judgment and define the truth as the
rational (i.e., the logical) then aren't you actually implying that the
form is more true and real than the content i.e., that the rules of
logic are more real than the world they used to describe? After all
if you know for certain the form and structure of the truth while
not knowing for certain the content (the facts of how things are in
the world) then aren't the things you know for certain in a certain
sense much more true than the things you don't know with
certainty? At this point your opinions would already make you
more of a philosopher than a scientist.

I believe that logic is a tool. A very useful tool but nonetheless only
a tool. Not an absolute truth nor does it define what the truth is.
The truth is that which is. Not the hypothetical rules one can infer
about it by observing a small portion of it. I am open to the possibility
that there are things out there in the universe that are not logical. Of
course if I can only understand that which is logical then I will never
be able to understand those things. Which is perfectly fine by me
because I have neither the need or the will to be omniscient. If logic
is only a tool then science too (which is built upon it) can also only
be a tool. I have no need to know the absolute truth. Of course the
absolute truth could offer a certain sense of security but then again I
have no need for that either. I am content with being just a human
being with all the limitations it implies. I'm not one of those mystics
who believes in salvation through knowledge or that knowing all
things is the highest good for a human being who cannot even
hold all of the information about the universe inside his/her head.
Why do you want to know the truth? Will it make you a better
person?

As soon as one decides that logic decides what can or can't be true
then he/she has already implied that logic is the truth to which all
other others truths must be subservient. Including scientific truth.
If scientific truth relies on experimentation and observation then
one has a problem. This decision is in my opinion the same as
promoting a theory to the status of a dogma and warping all
interaction with the reality outside one's own consciousness to
serve that dogma. If one rejects every anomalous observation
as unreal then he/she can hardly claim to believe in the scientific
method. He/she may see him/herself as a rational person but then
again isn't that kind of reasoning a bit circular?
Post 03 Dec 2007, 10:48
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
islam is a religion based on coran, coran contain many explanations on exact science.

this was already discussed a bit, it is not so true: http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?t=6942&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80#57389
Post 03 Dec 2007, 23:51
kohlrak

kohlrak
If this place were to fall over because vid happens to have alot of answers, then it would have by now. The guy's been here for over 4 years, and i think by now he's shown his in-ability to destroy the place if that so was his intent. Fact of the matter is, if he wanted to win arguments, he would ban us, modify our posts, or even delete our arguments against his, rather than actually comming up with a counter argument.
Post 04 Dec 2007, 00:48

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: