flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > FALLOUT 1&2

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
FALLOUT is my favourite GAME

so i want to have a fallout 3 with the same layout (no doomlike 3D) and link them to make a continuation in theyr stories

for exemple, in the F1 & 2 there are many common places where to hide objects

and why do not make a fusion of both and put in a time machine.
add new weapons, new characters

it's like for all the others informatics domains, we haven't use all the possibility of current technology that we (industry) directlly have the new generation, full of bug by evidence

a P@133MHz is able to make many things that are not really exployted, because of economics growing?

yes! 133MHz is fast! and can make great things! but actual oses and applications waste too much performances.
here i don't speak about 3d games that naturally need a very very very fast machine to be as real time as possible, but only about basic 2d applications.

ever if you use simultaneously a good 2d game, a web browser,( a kernel), a text editor, and all little programs that are in instance, you use 133 000 000 cycles/second
133 000 000 is equivalent to optimised 1cycle/1instruction process.
it's big
ten time less than the actual slower computers, it's relativly slow, but in real facts, it's faster than any human can ever be.
just i feel "they" never make deep research on how to make efficient a machine, but more, how to respect the MOORE law that says:

every 18 mounth, the number of transistors is doubled.
result:
every 18 mounth, all the previous offices computers go to garbages and polute our future.
every 18 mounth, a money "data" "diode" flow is opened beetwen intel, ms, and custommers.
every 18 mounth, intel, ms, and others earn more power
every 18 mounth, we lose liberty

for exemple, i wait they make DRM computers to laugh to the face of everybody that are in the shit with blocked computers.

fallout is the future if we do nothing else than purelly buy the "new?(hidden in the past) technology"
Post 21 Nov 2007, 04:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
SomeoneNew

SomeoneNew
lay off the drugs

Post 03 Dec 2007, 23:56
edfed

edfed
why?
Post 04 Dec 2007, 00:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
i love this fuckin game, it is my bible.
i play fallout when i have hard code to do, or a lack of inspiration.

this game is really good in the principle, but is sooo buggy, that it gives me ideas to make a better one, that's where i found the inspiration, in game play.
Post 18 Feb 2008, 22:25
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
speaking of fallout and taking too much drugs, my friend managed to trick the military base boss in Fallout 1, by taking too much drugs. Boss dismissed him for being too stupid (it was probably the only way to avoid the fight) Laughing
Post 18 Feb 2008, 23:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
i am currently blocked in this base.
the boss is sooo strong, he always kill with 170+IP
but i'll kill him and earn one level.
yeah!
old game, but, good game.
|s5t{lwzql5bt{af5az5qzb{yztq5a}|f5s|yp95|5vt{5f}tgp5|a5fzxpb}pgp95w`a5|a2f5szgw|qp{95fzzz;;;|a5b|yy5wp5vgleapq Smile
Post 18 Feb 2008, 23:54
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
afaik you don't have to kill boss, so you are not "blocked" by him. you can get out without killing him (but the neat massive-chain-laser-gun he has is worth of it)
Post 19 Feb 2008, 00:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
yep, i know, need to execute the 3rd security command to launch the explosion process, but... if i kill him, i'll earn a lot of xp.
what are the names of the characters in non french versions?

we have:
les griffemorts
les centaures
les flotteurs
les aliens
les mutants
les super-mutants
les goules
les rayonnants
les rats cochons
les rats geants
les taupes geantes
les radscorpions
etc..

the boss is a super-mutant.
griffemorts are the creatures to exterminate in the cimetery. beetwen the sanctuary and the contrebandiers.
Post 19 Feb 2008, 00:10
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
for what i remember... "giant rat", "rodent", "ghoul", "mutant", "super-mutant", "radscorpion", "claw<something>", and "monks" i think. not sure about others... just google a bit.
Post 19 Feb 2008, 01:36
edfed

edfed
i have a bug, in the 4th stage of steal brotherhood, i'm blocked in a conversation with the ancients...
it cannot go out of this... grr, and i didn't save before, shit, all to redo...
Post 19 Feb 2008, 01:46
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
jesus saves... you should too Razz
Post 19 Feb 2008, 21:36
edfed

edfed
yeah
the first time i finish this game...

huuuu

i killed every mutants with the plasma gun...

yeah

the really impressing thing is the staff needed to make it..
almost 200 personns, very impressing

lets goo, now i shall save necropolis, they are attacked by the mutants and if i save them, the game will end differentlly Very Happy
Post 20 Feb 2008, 00:49

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: