flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > tips to make your life more worth it!

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
1. visit hospital once in a month, take something (food etc needies) and share with patients.

2. try to cry at least once a month, at least, learn to appreciate what we got is already too much, compare to people who on trial/test

3. try to understand your own inner self especially when you get angry, frustrated (eg. a slow car in front of you when you want to rush up to office)

4. learn and think how to use your saving/money that could benefits more people instead of your own self.

5. read more and see more, more you know, more options to choose.
Post 18 Nov 2007, 17:19
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Your advices are good, but i am afraid some of them (#1, #2, #4) are fixing consequences instead of getting rid of a problem.

Instead, (due to advice #5) educate yourself as much as you can, analyze situation of those who need help, and try to be part of force which will put stop to poverty and hunger. Even though it may not happen in your lifetime.

Doing #1, #2, #4 is still good of course, but it is wrong to think that this is solution of problem. No, it's not. Poverty in world is unfortunatelly artificial - poorest countries in world annualy pay debts which would feed people to world bank organizations, and those which should help instead inhibit contraception and birth control making more poor people, and making poor people more poor. You should look for force which causes poverty / hunger / oppression, and try to take part in stopping it.

Regarding #3, i am not sure if this way is the best way. There were thousands of people who tried to understand themselves emotionally, they came up with thousands of theories, of which almost every single one was provably wrong. I would personally resort to neuroscience to understand myself better, than to my emotions. It is important to admit that my own perceptions of anything can can be wrong, and instead we should rely on reliable methods, not on provably unreliable methods like "looking at inner self". Too many people who were "looking at inner self" came to wrong results.

As for #5, i fully agree. Don't forget to alwatys study all sides and all major points of view. Studying just one is even worser than no studying at all.
Post 18 Nov 2007, 17:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
It is important to admit that my own perceptions of anything can can be wrong, and instead we should rely on reliable methods,

Irregardless of method, some one's opinion will be required in some level. Like Dr.s.. you need some level of opinion to diagnose a person with a certain mental disorder, because no science can tell you that there's something wrong upstairs without personal opinion and thought. Infact, all sciences require ideas from people, which are always personal opinions no matter how hard you try to avoid them. Everything a person says is biased in some way. This is my argument against science in general, but fact is, you really can't judge some one without a personal opinion, and that's why we have them. If we're incorrect, so what, that's what we're supposed to be, incorrect. I don't meant to start an argument, but that's been bugging me for a while. We have no real reliable method, but we need a method. Therefor, we need to use an unreliable one.

Quote:
Don't forget to alwatys study all sides and all major points of view.

The minors make the majors... The minors feed the flames of the majors. You need to know the cause of the minors before you can know the cause of the majors.
Post 19 Nov 2007, 11:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
life is nothing, but nothing beats life. don't care about . be ready to fight and learn, meet, speak, love, work... live!
Post 19 Nov 2007, 14:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: