flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > USING THIS FORUM TO CHANGE THE WORLD OF BABYLON

WHAT ABOUT REVOLUTION?
Utopic
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Very important
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Impossible
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
The world is still good for me
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Only in your mind
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Still there
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
Twisted Evil
In my mind there always was a feeling of dolor when i think about the big brother

he is really every where Shocked

the first thing to do is to make a program that puts the real fact of the companies instead of the advices that show them like kind and good Razz

the second one is to force together the big brother's like companies to free the codes and ressources Cool

if hackers want a good activity i propose they to hack the autors rights all over the world by disabling the DRM and make a good logic bomb that makes wall street and friends to crash again

I WANT A REAL REVOLUTION Very Happy

Don't be affraid, if internationnal bank explode it's not a bad thing for people, only for big trust that fuck you deeply in your ass with a big smile

Evil or Very Mad

IF EVERYBODY JOIN THIS TREAD, THEN
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF BIG BROTHER Smile))
DON'T WAIT TO BE IN A REAL CAGE TO REACT
Post 27 Sep 2007, 13:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Bad news.. Updates have DRM for XP (but it appears to be dormant), and there is an auto DRM built into newer MSN messenger versions. It calls it a virus if it dosn't know what the sound file is... Congrats... This is a clear view of the future of the DRM and what they plan. I havn't tried with exes or videos yet, but i imagin the same.
Post 27 Sep 2007, 20:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote

edfed, can you explain a bit more?
I can't understand at all whatever you said above?
Post 28 Sep 2007, 09:08
edfed

edfed
what is the goal of a company? make money
what do they do for? all things that the law permits and more
what is the power of the clients? none

we need to change this
if we do not, then we are only victims
we have a power, the power of the number but we don't use this

everybody believe that it is like that and we cannot do anything
don't you ever feel abuses?

BIG BROTHER is the whole system of capitalism
in france there is not enough money for the people but the governement have budget of trillion €
they proudly say that the debt is 1 000 000 000 000 €
then everybody will accept their misery

ME I believe it's not true
if the government is unable to govern he have to disapear
and companies help for this debt, they dig more and more in the people budget with inflation

today, in france, you pay for everything, and it is not normal
and i cannot explain more in english what is my feeling about this

DRM is a little exemple
there is a lot of DRM like problems in the life
they what to implant ships under our skin
this is a big problem
we are meat for BIG BROTHER
Post 28 Sep 2007, 11:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

You live in France!
I thought you were living on Mars Wink

By the way I quite agree with you!
And situation here in India is also the same, or maybe worse!

(\
 /\  

Post 28 Sep 2007, 11:20
tom tobias

tom tobias
edfed wrote:
....today, in france, you pay for everything, and it is not normal and i cannot explain more in english what is my feeling about this
Yes, you are quite correct to be unable to articulate the feelings of helplessness, and anger, which accompany taking something from common people and giving it to the wealthy. Well, notwithstanding Sarkozy's good points, and he must have some, since the majority of Frenchies voted for him, he certainly has a couple of irritating ideas: (1) USA provides a good model for economic development of France, and (2) France is burdened by too many entitlement programs....e.g. poor people in France were previously given access to free health care, with the cost born by society in general.
If the Hungarian remains in power long enough, he will have ensured a critical mass of brain washed students to support his rightwing extremism.
Why he points to a disaster like USA as model to aim for, is a mystery to me. USA has HUGE debts, unlike any other country in the world. These debts are measured in the TRILLIONS of dollars. Yet the government, rather than trying to lower the debt, instead does everything it can to encourage more indebtedness, printing money along the way, just as the German government did in the 1920's. I foresee disaster ahead. War, the great alleviator of debt, is one likely scenario, since USA has such wonderful weapons of killing. It would be easy to plunder poor Iran, since Persia has few friends and many (other) enemies, and is sitting on a huge pool of oil.....
Post 28 Sep 2007, 18:50
kohlrak

kohlrak
The USA is often blamed, for it's easily blamed for everything. We're the guys who, even though we're in debt, still throw out money to other countries when they need help due to natural disasters or just plain being poor, and we ask nothing in return. The United States is easily blammed, for it is a young country, but the most powerful of all the young countries, therefor it is like microsoft, minus the fact that the USA dosn't have nearly the power as microsoft does. Also, there are alot of ins and outs and hidden things here and there with government vs buisness, so imports from the US are expensive, and i've heard (alot lately) about how people hate the US specifically because they have to import from the US and are having trouble affording the imports. Not to mention, the US is to blame for microsoft and the invention of the wacky rights protection that we have out there... There are lots of other fancy inventions that screw up the world that the US can be blamed for, as well. The US government is like microsoft. Rich, pompous, listens only to other rich, and screws over the poor while saying that they're helping the poor*. Almost everyone who thinks independently hates Microsoft. Almost everyone who thinks independently hates the US government (and sometimes US in general due to it being easier to hate a whole country than a small group in a country).

EDIT: I hate how people use the word capitalism (That is, ever since i learned the true deffinition) to referance plutocracy. Capitalism is defined as a market type where Joe Shmoe can own a buisness rather than the government, while plutocracy is government run by money. Capitalism increases competition, which in theory keeps monopolies from occuring from the government level. Problem with capitalism is that it dosn't prevent it from the individual level.

Anyway... The problem is not capitalists but plutorcates. With capitalists, people are too busy fighting over each other having money and trying to come out on top to take advantage of the poor, because (due to competition [though hasn't always worked in practice]) they themselves are poor. With plutocrates, one guy gets on top (like Bill Gates) and holds everyone down while they rule supreme. I've visited France, i've seen that there is more than 2 or 3 different stores that sell the same kinds of products. Look at the US, we usually have to move to make our choice. Internet in my area, for example, we have Verizon (DSL), Comcast (Cable), and ACS World (56k Dialup). I've walked down the streets of france and seen so many private owned restaurants, but when i come home, i can go to the next down over and still find McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, and other such. Restaurants aren't as much of a problem in the US, but restaurants make a good example cause it sticks out in the case of France.

* Microsoft, according to my java/C++/visual basic teacher, has announced they're giving out many versions of visual studio out for free "to bring back the love of programming." Sounds pretty nice of them to help out us poor people trying to make money off of software, right? Well, these programs, as always, only output code to work on windows computers, that way they keep everyone developing for windows, so they keep their advantage. The main reason microsoft has always kept all it's people is because all the programs are made for windows. If people stopped developing for windows, people would stop buying windows because they want the new programs, which aren't for windows. Microsoft realized who's rear end they have to kiss and/or advertise to to keep their monopoly.
Post 28 Sep 2007, 19:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
kohlrak: more on "blame USA": http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/blame_america_first_liberals.htm

Word "capitalism" was popularized mostly by people who were against capitalism, like Karl Marx.

Uncontrolled capitalism eventually gets all capital into hands of few chosen - entire mankind history proves this. And THESE people are the ones with true power, whether they are directly members of gov or not. They have power to manipulate masses to vote for whoever they want. So I don't see much difference between "capitalism" and "plutocracy".

Simply, free market doesn't work as supposed by Adam Smith, to state where all people have virtually equal share of capital. History proves that when uncontrolled, free market gets slowly controlled by few chosen, and thus it is no longer a truly "free" market.
Post 28 Sep 2007, 21:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
ther cannot be a big war like mw1&2
cause the press have to mutch liberty and that the public opignion in occident is very important
but there can be a revolution, a civil war or a state hit
and allthese things are controled by some human that consider them selves as superior

the only thing they cannot control now is the rendez vous for a big revolution all over the world in the same time
the world is like that

we cannot breath normaly

and i see the computer like a weapon in this case

EVERYBODY have a PC (everybody is a big word of course)

so everybody can contribute to a better future for us and our childrens
step by step they 'eat' our liberty, a liberty obtened with the ancestors blood

OK!
Post 30 Sep 2007, 07:50
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
screw those damn &($^$%%#@ leaders.

Quote:
USA has HUGE debts, unlike any other country in the world. These debts are measured in the TRILLIONS of dollars. Yet the government, rather than trying to lower the debt, instead does everything it can to encourage more indebtedness, printing money along the way, just as the German government did in the 1920's.

something big will happen, they just preparing for a showdown
Post 30 Sep 2007, 14:46
edfed

edfed
if you wait they prepare something you'll wait a long time

me i don't wait
i prepare and i don't wait
Post 01 Oct 2007, 11:02
edfed

edfed
Dear 0.1
I have a lot of compassion for indian people
you are approximatelly a billion in india
a very big people with a lot of dormant power
and i know that there is a big misery
this misery in india come from the castes
the castes are the problem of all the humanity
in fact it's not cast in other contries
it's class
it's always the same problem
some people made of 80% of water like everybody claims:
WE ARE SUPERIOR
and they claim that since they can speak
early young we are educated in order to integrate a cast system
in france my cast is the working class
i know people who are from the leader class
and other from the imigrant class
and some other from the in street class
it's alway hard to rise up not by the real difficulty of the work to do
just because people prevent access

we are not files or instances
we are not cells or bacteries
everybody can do everything

BHARATI, DEVDAS
Post 01 Oct 2007, 11:16

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: