flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Tomasz, please respond asap

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Niels

Niels
'dead_body',

Unfortunatly you could resist to respond, while I friendly asked not to...

dead_body wrote:
write a privite message to Tomasz, with link to this thread. Or write email.

Why, there no reason to disturb Tomasz privatly in this matter...

dead_body wrote:
The problem with foolish thread present on all boards. Must be a peaceful way to solve problem(if problem present).

I am righteous.
If the unrighteous have 'power' over the righteous, the solution isn't always peaceful.
The righteous one, should take the peaceful-road but only till a certain point...
Read the Bible if you want a better perspective about how to fight and how not to and when to change to a more physical-fight.

dead_body wrote:
But to make such threads... to my mind, it is not good.

Well, you didn't understand exactly in the first place...

dead_body wrote:
P.S. I am not protecting Vid, and not agree with Niels.

So, you did notice at least the 'LocoDelAssembly'/'Vid' in their last show Wink

Niels
Post 02 Aug 2007, 16:02
rugxulo

rugxulo
Quote:

Because you [Niels] are decreasing quality of this board by posting tons of posts that either say nothing of value, or even claim things which are not truth. And because you find some perverse fun in starting flamewars like this or previous one.

While I do appreciate you taking moderating of this forum seriously, I do think you're overreacting a bit. It is highly subjective as to what is useful and what isn't, what is spam, just random conversation, or whatever.

I don't think any one of us can possibly stay 100% on topic, keep everything in the correct thread, post 100% correct information all the time. It's impossible.

Reading and replying to this forum isn't a job, and it shouldn't be taken so horribly seriously. Text has a way of looking more serious than it is (hint hint: use more smileys!).

If a post is useless (as some are, vaguely, to my eyes), then I just skip it and read another one. As long as "good" posts that you like aren't deleted (which is more likely to not happen if no one deletes anything), then we're okay. Extra fluff happens. But it's not crucial.

EDIT: I do feel that moving stuff around is okay and much better than the alternative (deleting entirely). Just my two cents.
Post 02 Aug 2007, 22:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
I think that it wasn't overreacting in this case. He posted false quote of LocoDelAssembly, and used it to attack him as "illogical"... that is something that really deserves deletion. I decided to just move it to Heap, so everyone can see what he did.

That nonsense post wasn't cause of move, that misquoting attack was. If I should delete every offtopic nonsense that is posted here, we all would be few posts shorter Smile
Post 02 Aug 2007, 23:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

That nonsense post wasn't cause of move, that misquoting attack was. If I should delete every offtopic nonsense that is posted here, we all would be few posts shorter

I actually would prefer you to start deleting nonsense..... and to add some efficiency to the deleting process, maybe your C\C++ nonsense shouldn't be posted in the first place Wink
Post 02 Aug 2007, 23:45
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
That is problem of deleting nonsense: We have to decide what is nonsense. If you wish, just make a separate thread and point out specifically what nonsense i wrote, and why it was nonsense, i will be glad to discuss it.
Post 03 Aug 2007, 00:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: