flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > The Coder Blogs

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Torrey

Torrey
I'm not sure if any of you are into blogging, but about a month ago I started a multi-user blogging site. The idea being to establish a community where programmers can visit to create and read blogs that allow them to share thoughts and source code with others. With most multi-user blog sites after you create a blog you become another needle in the haystack of bloggers. On this website, I want to change that. Each new post that is made will be seen from the front page. This allows members of the community and users just browsing to discover what you share.

Work is still being done to the main page, but will be done soon. Basically the only thing that doesn't work on the main page is the search up at the top.

Click here to check out The Coder Blogs.
Post 13 Jul 2007, 15:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
The Coder Blogs page has very professional (clear, neat and simple) look. Very Happy I like especially the photo on the top: it's in "English romantic" style, very reflective. Smile There is only one little problem: page loads slowly. Confused

Interesting, how long you have been making this page?
Post 13 Jul 2007, 16:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Torrey

Torrey
I've been working on the site off and on for a month now. That front page is really a theme called MistyLook that I ended up tearing apart and changing to work with WordPress MU.

The site speed is up and down at times because of mySQL, supposedly PowWeb is working on the issue. I'd really love it if they'd get the mySQL servers back to normal speed. Isn't flatassembler.net hosted by PowWeb?
Post 13 Jul 2007, 16:22

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: