flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Feedback > quoting text in PMs doesn't work (did it ever?)

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
rugxulo

rugxulo
Okay, too slow to search for this (probably already noticed / mentioned by someone), but has anyone noticed that you can't quote text in PMs? At least, I think I'm doing it correctly, but it ends up being empty. Oh well, not a huge deal (all things considered) but still weird. Confused
Post 28 Jun 2007, 08:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
You sure about that, bud? Looks properly quoted in your latest PM, though off by one dosn't parse it correctly and it looks a bit weird in here, but aside from that it did work.
Post 28 Jun 2007, 09:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
You sure about that, bud? Looks properly quoted in your latest PM, though off by one dosn't parse it correctly and it looks a bit weird in here, but aside from that it did work. Screenshot?
Post 28 Jun 2007, 09:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
Yep, if you press the "quote message" button (or whatever), the quoting doesn't gets generated. Only Copy&Paste and manual tagging works...

PS: The problem exists at least from when I joined to the forum.
Post 28 Jun 2007, 13:52
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
this problem is known to tomasz, but i think there is no time to fix it. Maybe someone of you with enough skills would volunteer to fix problems with phpBB? Wink
Post 28 Jun 2007, 14:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
f0dder

f0dder
For me, quoting in PMs give the <quote></quote> tags, but doesn't actually quote the text... would be nice if some of the forum problems (including the really bad speed >_<) would be fixed sometime... but it does seem like tomasz is very busy atm.
Post 28 Jun 2007, 16:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: