Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> Windows > Flat Assembler Standalone Setup
I have created an installer for Flat Assembler for Windows! If you can think of improvements, let me know. I hope you find this useful!
The current feature set is:
1. Separation of the FASM installation into categories
2. File Associations (Optional and selectable during setup)
3. Source code for the Installer is included with the FASM source, and is in the \SOURCE\INSTALLER directory (The FASM source will be in the \SOURCE directory).
4. Works under Longhorn
UPDATE 7/11/07: There were a few bugs that were corrected:
1. FASM would start in the Start Menu directory instead of the install directory.
2. The "INCLUDE" variable in the "Environment" section was not set.
Note to Tomasz: Feel free to redistribute it anytime, anywhere (Credits appreciated), mate!
|20 May 2007, 07:03||
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on GitHub, YouTube, Twitter.
Website powered by rwasa.