flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > beyond human, above human

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
tom tobias

tom tobias
MHajduk wrote:
tom, You should be more moderate, because wisdom and hatred aren't good friends...
Thanks, you are correct, and I am wrong, of course.
It is always better to be more polite, and more optimistic. I am too pessimistic, and too critical:

http://bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

Koran 76:22, elaborating on Mohammed's renowned polygamy, and calumny with young boys wrote:
They will be waited on by ageless youths, looking like scattered pearls.

Scattered, because when one robs caravans, as Mohammed the camel driver did, during Ramadan (yes, folks, most of the "islamic" traditions, PREDATE the start of the religion, i.e. they are ancient pagan traditions, like kissing the black rock, and making the annual visit to Mecca, and NOT attacking the caravans during Ramadan), the pearls and gold tend to get scattered about....Some of the heads of the previous owners of those pearls and gold also roll a little bit here and there. Well, never mind, plenty more heads where those came from right?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/04/23/somalia.fighting.ap/index.html

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=65161

Yes, let us be moderate, at all costs. Let's not take any extremist positions, that would be most immodest, and very inconsiderate.
koran 76: 1, oops, forgot about the ovum and mitochondrial DNA, oh, no matter, females aren't important, wrote:
We created man from a sperm-drop comprising many qualitites....."
Post 23 Apr 2007, 20:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
tom tobias wrote:
Yes, let us be moderate, at all costs.
No, not "at all costs". I have a strong feeling that You try to change my opinion in pure idiotism by reductio ad absurdum. Why do You adapt eristic methods instead clear dialectic?

I don't want to be treated as an advocatus diaboli. Simply, I told honestly about my experience. That's all. Very Happy
Post 24 Apr 2007, 11:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
amazing universe
we are nothing but just a tiny dust

all these are nothing but just a test.
not to mention God can do whatever God wants to do.

if you understand http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect
basically, there is nothing more to say
Post 24 Apr 2007, 20:39
tom tobias

tom tobias
sleepsleep wrote:
we are nothing but just a tiny dust
How ironic, that the dusty descendants of the dusty killers at sand creek are today honored, for serving as dusty mercenaries, killing the Iraquis.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/28/sand.creek.massacre.ap/index.html
The Associated Press wrote:

SAND CREEK MASSACRE NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE, Colorado (AP) -- More than 142 years after a band of state militia volunteers massacred 150 sleeping Southern Cheyenne and Arapaho Indians in a misdirected act of vengeance, a memorial to the tragic event was officially dedicated Saturday.
The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic site, 160 miles southeast of Denver on Big Sandy Creek in Kiowa County, pays tribute to those killed in the November 29, 1864, attack.
Seeking revenge for the killings of several settlers by Indians, 700 militia members slaughtered nearly everyone in the village. Most were women or children.
Descendants of some of the victims were among several hundred people at Saturday's dedication on the rolling hills of the southeastern Colorado plains. A mock village of a dozen tepees was set up in a grove of cottonwood trees along the creek that historians believe marks the site of the killings.
After a prayer and a blessing for the troops in Iraq, members of the Cheyenne and Arapaho tribes chanted and played drums.
"It's a site of shame, but it's finally being memorialized properly," said David Halaas, a former state historian.
Eyewitness accounts of the attack include a letter from Lt. Joseph Cranmer: "A squaw ripped open and a child taken from her. Little children shot while begging for their lives."
"memorialized properly"???? "blessing for the troops in Iraq"????
There is a proper way to acknowledge murder?
Are not the descendants of those 400 thugs today serving as mercenaries in Iraq?
Did you notice that Sandy Creek is in Kiowa County, Colorado, 800 kilometers south of Montana? Kiowa (Apache), is completely incomprehensible to Arapaho, and Cheyenne, both members of the Algonquin language family.
In European terms, one can imagine Protestant Finns and Orthodox Estonians obliged at gunpoint to leave their homes and belongings and move on foot 800 kilometers South to Krakow. Then, in the middle of the night, these dispossed Northerners were slaughtered by the Catholics. Oh, you mean, they have already played that particular cinema at the movie theatre? It is called, what? Oh, now I understand.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
Post 29 Apr 2007, 09:31
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
let us hope we all could beyond ourself and get nearer to ultimate reality.
Post 08 Aug 2007, 20:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how bout if we could jump from height above 100 meters without getting hurt and land smoothly.

and the ability to swith our conscious into fully 100% where everything seems to be slow for a moment.

these are part of my vision in dream and seems possible to be achieved within the coming few years.
Post 04 Feb 2009, 18:31
Borsuc

Borsuc
We also need to get rid of sex, rationally speaking. Cool

Post 04 Feb 2009, 19:14

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: