flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > beyond human, above human

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i wonder if anyone of you have such thought before, or only i am the weirdo here Laughing

i don't know also how to explain this "beyond human" concept.
easy way would probably screws the real meaning, but maybe something like "superior human" ?

fart less, shit less, pee less, bs less << something like that. (maybe this is the reason to fast)
wearing nice clothes, using nice language, talk nicely and calm, sit properly, enjoying high value arts, listen to nice music, using nice superior thought, almost excel in every area/skills, vast knowledge.

i actually quite wonder, why human could get easy with, eat, shit, pee everyday? are we going to continue the life like this... with all this sort of features .... or bugs?

why couldn't we create a beyond human lifestyle than never occurred before any human yet that exists on earth.

since this is the one and only lifetime on earth, (something like the golden ticket) why we waste it to search for $$ and tired our self out, then forgot the more important things that we should achieve?

why should we tied ourself to our government? why we listened and followed watever that those corrupted leaders planned? and why the f they could affect our life?

i think there got really much serious bugs on current human social life. we been screwed by past system that intend to use us as $$ slaves...

this just doesn't make sense... why the life should be like this.
is this the best or highest level we could achieve as a human?

why we build up power for government to make use of us when the original goal should be serving us?

Post 02 Apr 2007, 18:39
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
shit less

hey, do you see that as something bad? Having a shit is often great fun for me Wink

Quote:

no.

even bigger no, if we take into account genetic manipulations to create "better human" (some would object it wouldn't be human anymore, depends on definition of human).
Post 02 Apr 2007, 19:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
DustWolf

DustWolf
sleepsleep wrote:

Been working on artificial intelligence for so long and up to a point when I noticed that it really could be done (to make an AI that is smarter than humans) and teach it all I know and let it expand on that... but then I figured out my "genious" would still have a better chance if I taught it to a kid.

So yea, achieving something better than what we are today is simple if not straightforward. We've been doing it for a while too, or so they say. Human evolution has been trough a lot and social evolution has taken us even further. Do not think it's effortless or we would have fixed all the problems already.

So what are you willing to do about it? Wink
Post 03 Apr 2007, 00:17
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

hey, do you see that as something bad? Having a shit is often great fun for me

lol, your shit got perfume added i guess Razz Razz ~ joke Very Happy

Quote:

So what are you willing to do about it?

maybe we could introduce the new lifestyle in virtual world first, then slowly make human deploy it on real world. (it seems like 2nd life is a good platform to upgrade/downgrade social values)
since we could put values from real world to virtual world, so it should be possible to take out values from virtual world and implement them into real world.

we are basically stucked, coz in order to gain the total freedom, one musn't scare, (eg. like tomorrow got food eat or not, enough saving or not after getting old and etc). and only by bypassing or conquering all these fears, we could join another state of freedom and bring ourself to another level of human.

another question would be, what should you actually do/perform on earth?
seclude yourself from world and live alone in the middle of jungle in your own world?
a real religion should be able to give/share/upgrade human on this current life and more on promised heaven. I sincerely doubt God wants us here to work like bull, pray, eat, pee, shit, sleep, and loop.

if the idea of mind is to let us think (which separate human vs animal), then we all should be thinker and manipulate sense through mind, eg. imagine a type of food and you could actually feel the taste on your tongue. imagine a scenery and you could feel you are in it.
i succeed to do the first one but not usually, only by chance.
Post 03 Apr 2007, 08:14
tom tobias

tom tobias
sleepsleep, wondering out loud if he is eccentric wrote:

only i am the weirdo here [?]...

Umm, no, I can assure you that you are not the only "weirdo" here.
sleepsleep, living in a society run by Islam, struggling to find the truth... wrote:
....maybe something like "superior human" ?
sure, you are correct, EVERY religion, even my favorite, Zoroastrianism, attempts to explain itself in anthropomorphic terms.....
sleepsleep wrote:
fart less, shit less, pee less, bs less << something like that. (maybe this is the reason to fast)
There are many good reasons to fast. As you imply, the digestive tract improves with deprivation, further, the hypothalamus, which controls the autonomic nervous system, which, in turn, controls the digestive tract, improves by periodic fasting. I personally believe in fasting AT LEAST twice a week, for about 20-24 hours, even better, but I am weak(!) 36-48 hours.
sleepsleep, here, obviously awakeawake wrote:
almost excel in every area/skills, vast knowledge.
Well, we may or may not have "vast knowledge", but what we can possess is a DESIRE to understand Nature, meaning, not accepting at face value the lies of the politicians, not accepting uncritically mathematics or science or art or music, just because OTHERS find them beautiful, or skillful, or adroit. Our attitude, as assembly language programmers is "SHOW ME THE HARDWARE", implying a desire to understand more than the superficial nature of things....
sleepsleep wrote:
since this is the one and only lifetime on earth, (something like the golden ticket) why we waste it to search for $$ and tired our self out, then forgot the more important things that we should achieve?
Well, I believe it is necessary here to interject that SOME folks find it rewarding to amass wealth. Here are some references to one of my favorite people, Henry David Thoreau. He chucked it all, threw it all away, went off by himself, lived in the wilds, and did not communicate with any of his many friends or colleagues:

http://www.kenkifer.com/Thoreau/index.htm
http://thoreau.eserver.org/
http://www.online-literature.com/thoreau/walden/

sleepsleep wrote:
why we build up power for government to make use of us when the original goal should be serving us?
Aha! well, the truth is that some folks, even some on this forum, are not doing this activity called life, for the benefit of EVERYONE. No, they are interested in themselves. Their family, their relatives, their wives, their concubines, their children, their land, their wealth. That is what they care about. The rest of us are irrelevant to them....They have participated in electoral processes that create a government that adequately serves their purpose. yes, the government errs. yes, the government suborns dishonesty, yes, the government is a bunch of crooks. So what? Who cares? no one. No one cares, because the government is SMART. The government does not DEPRIVE those who created it. The government only attacks those who are currently dispossessed. The needy poor, who have no weapons, no supporters, no masses to help them. they suffer---so what? Who cares? no one.
vid wrote:
Having a shit is often great fun for me
Well, and unfortunately this is a simple reality. The human digestive tract, at its terminus, lies near the inferior hypogastric, sacral, and rectal plexuses each of which conveys sensory afferents back to the central nervous system. The pleasureful sensation associated with emptying the rectum, is also created by sodomy, for certain individuals, though, I confess to having zero interest in learning about this "pleasure".
sleepsleep wrote:
...a real religion should be able to give/share/upgrade human on this current life and more on promised heaven. I sincerely doubt God wants us here to work like bull, pray, eat, pee, shit, sleep, and loop...
yes, these are all hypothalamic functions. We do require "higher" neocortical function on this forum. Hypothalamic gratification is not bad, but it is simply insufficient. We seek MORE than just ordinary lives, eating, defecating, sleeping, fornicating, and ultimately, dying. Yes, there is more, it is called CREATIVITY, scholarship, research, well, it has many names.....Bottom line: we make of ourselves whatever we want.
Smile
Post 03 Apr 2007, 19:52
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
Well, and unfortunately this is a simple reality. The human digestive tract, at its terminus, lies near the inferior hypogastric, sacral, and rectal plexuses each of which conveys sensory afferents back to the central nervous system. The pleasureful sensation associated with emptying the rectum, is also created by sodomy, for certain individuals, though, I confess to having zero interest in learning about this "pleasure".
haha, i see you are very well educated in this topic Wink Razz

my source of pleasure is more psychological though. It might be some hardcoded reward for satisfying natural urge or something...
Post 03 Apr 2007, 20:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
I strongly suggest to look at these science articles:Wink Wink Wink
Post 04 Apr 2007, 12:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
You almost forgot about

Post 04 Apr 2007, 13:56
MHajduk

MHajduk
Indeed. Wink
Post 04 Apr 2007, 15:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
life o life
positive negative, life o life.
high and low, life o life.
Post 04 Apr 2007, 18:09
MHajduk

MHajduk
Videoclip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2z1SfJmuIY

Karaoke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_5iljk6xG8
Des'ree in song 'Life' wrote:
Des'ree - "Life"

Ooh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh life
Oh life

I'm afraid of the dark
Especially when I'm in the park
When there's no one else around
Oh I get the shivers
I don't wanna see a ghost
It's the sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
Watch the evening news

Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life

I'm a superstitious girl
I'm the worst in the world
Never walk under ladders
I keep a rabbits' tail
I'll take you up on a dare
Anytime, anywhere
Name the place, I'll be there
Bungee jumping, I don't care

Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Life

So after all's said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun
If you really want to
Sometimes living out your dreams
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world
In a beautiful balloon

Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life

Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Wink
Post 06 Apr 2007, 07:54
mrblobles

mrblobles
Quote:

I was reading a poster in our science corridor teh other week (It's how I learn science seeing as I get sent out a lot because the teacher is a jackass that I enjoy winding up) anyways it was saying that we are far from perfect, Apparntley our gentailia are much too big, and aren't in a very pratical place, the perfect man would have a small nob and it would tuck away under his arm. this is no BS it came from teh science poster

Post 07 Apr 2007, 21:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i have another thought,
what, what IF, human could communicate through dream.
like 2 human sleep, meet in dream, chat a little bit Wink wake up,
then both of them remember what was happened in dream.

(no, they don't use hp on dream.... )
or maybe human is supposed able to telepathy to another human?
Post 13 Apr 2007, 16:13
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
sleepsleep: i think you should quest for the magical artifact "enchanted cell phone of telepathy", which gives those who posses it power to hear and speak at greatest distances.

or try some drugs....
Post 14 Apr 2007, 10:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
drugs.... they are poison Razz Razz
i am not so insane yet Wink
Post 14 Apr 2007, 10:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
vid wrote:
i think you should quest for the magical artifact "enchanted cell phone of telepathy"
Yes, telepathophone for cellepathy. Laughing
Post 14 Apr 2007, 11:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
do u guys ever experienced something like this.

u r in a calm, about to sleep mode.
then suddenly u hear a sound (very tiny sound) eg. drop of water.
then u felt ur heart like shaking.
and before you hear the sound, you could see like a fast flash white light (assume the surrounding are dark and eyes are closed)

and i found a sort of easy way to develop sixth sense.
eg, when u walk down a staircase, try close ur eyes, before u reach the last staircase, ur heart would feel like ... how to say, nervous or more than that.

another way is, set ur handphone alarm to one minute later,
then hold ur handphone, and keep thinking in ur mind this hp would ring soon,
and when the ring coincident as what u think in ur mind, u will feel somethign different in ur heart.
Post 22 Apr 2007, 20:29
tom tobias

tom tobias
sleepsleep, wondering about the amplification of slight sounds in the nightime wrote:
...then suddenly u hear a sound (very tiny sound) eg. drop of water....
The cranial nerve that controls the tensor tympani muscle is V, also known as "trigeminal".
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wnor/cranialnerves.htm
When awake, the tensor tympani dampens all sounds, at night, for security reasons, while sleeping, for example, i.e. only semiconscious, even a small sound will be relatively amplified, due to relaxation of the tensor, i.e. the sound will be transmitted without dampening. This nifty mechanism is needed for us atheists to keep the jihadists at bay, when they creep up to our tent in the darkness of night to assassinate us....
I am now reading the Koran, wow!!! What an experience. To think a billion people follow this pedophile mohammed....Shocking. I thank our genetic predecessors for successive improvements to Tensor tympani, since jihad is an obligation of all faithful muslims, to rid the world of all non-believers like me. Crying or Very sad
Post 22 Apr 2007, 22:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks for above info
Quote:

This nifty mechanism is needed for us atheists to keep the jihadists at bay, when they creep up to our tent in the darkness of night to assassinate us....

?

Quote:

I am now reading the Koran, wow!!! What an experience. To think a billion people follow this pedophile mohammed....Shocking. I thank our genetic predecessors for successive improvements to Tensor tympani, since jihad is an obligation of all faithful muslims, to rid the world of all non-believers like me.

?
Post 22 Apr 2007, 23:02
MHajduk

MHajduk
tom tobias wrote:
This nifty mechanism is needed for us atheists to keep the jihadists at bay, when they creep up to our tent in the darkness of night to assassinate us....
I'm not a believer of any religion, but "atheistic fundamentalism" irritates me in the same way as any religious fundamentalism. I wasn't personally harmed by Jews, Moslems nor Christians, hence I have no reason to hate these people. Very Happy

I've realized some time ago, that Internet may prevence us from idiotic wars, because we could learn more about people from other cultures (and discover, that they are similar under some circumstances Wink).

Here we could see how wars may result from ignorance:
Code:
ignorance -> fear -> hatred -> (bad) nationalism -> war.    
tom tobias wrote:
I am now reading the Koran, wow!!! What an experience. To think a billion people follow this pedophile mohammed....Shocking.
I didn't read Quran yet, but I read Hadith (relations about words and deeds of Muhammad) and I was very impressed by some of them. Smile

BTW, tom, You should be more moderate, because wisdom and hatred aren't good friends. Wink
Post 23 Apr 2007, 10:58

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: