flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Happy April Fool's Day

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
HyperVista

HyperVista
Post 01 Apr 2007, 02:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
left-hand burger Very Happy
Post 02 Apr 2007, 08:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
asmfan

asmfan
And now when it's left behind - have you been fooled or made somone be fool? )
be honest Wink
Post 02 Apr 2007, 09:01
shoorick

shoorick
i've been fooled by my daughter: she said she have candy in her table box - i had honestly went and search that candy so she was very happy Very Happy also i told to my neighbore so his car has open gas tank, and he went to close and looks were stupid starring at the closed tank head Smile
Post 02 Apr 2007, 09:24
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
i told my mother that my girlfriend is probably pregnant... you should have seen her face Very Happy Laughing

(little too cruel, but whatever)
Post 02 Apr 2007, 09:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
HyperVista

HyperVista
Woahh, vid. That's a good (bad) one!!

One of the most clever Aprils Fool's prank I've heard of was the one a son played on his father some years ago.
The father had a set routine every Sunday morning. He always played the state lotto (lottery) every Saturday, but because the drawings are late on Saturday, he always read the Sunday paper, comparing his lotto ticket to the numbers reported in the paper.
Well, his son saved the previous weeks Sunday paper page reporting the lotto numbers, purchased a ticket with those numbers, replaced his father's lotto ticket with the one he bought and inserted the previous week's newspaper page containing the lotto numbers into that Sunday's paper. His father retrieved the paper from the front step, poured a cup of coffee, opened the paper to the lottery page (not noticing the week old date in the upper corner), retrieved his lottery ticket from the cubbord (the one replaced by his son). His father was so excited when he saw that every number matched, thinking he was an instant millionaire!! Laughing

Hey, check-out yesterday's slashdot.org submissions (the ones with "slashdot ratings" tag. Scroll down a little bit to see the submissions for 1 April. Very funny stuff! slashdot ..... For example, "Google to offer GMail Paper" .... Very Happy
Post 02 Apr 2007, 12:56

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: