flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > one morning in the year of 2050

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
in the year of 2050, (i was like 70 then).
woke up in the morning, then wearing my robot suite Smile i ordered a flight to mars today Very Happy should go to spaceport by 7 am... (we still use 24 hours/day)

after reconfigure my robot suite temperature, i feel like wanna eat something... so.. just ask my assembled robot to fix a nice breakfast for me.. (human don't work anymore by then. everybody got their own robot to do all those taks ~ monetary system still works, i got my income by assembling robot that able to assemble another robot)

it is a 20 minutes journey from here to spaceport, well. travelling at 1000 km / hour, so 20 minutes = around 333 km. pickup all my stuffs then ask the robot to put them nicely on spacepack.

nobody use desktop pc or laptop anymore, we all use robot-pc now Cool no more digital camera, it is robot camera Wink

arrived on spaceport. while... many human there... they all waiting for space flight, some would go jupiter. the spacecraft arrived, time to go in ...
passport... well, you still need passport Laughing

to be continued ... ~ by somebody else
Post 19 Mar 2007, 00:28
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
And then, in the middle of journey, the spaceship you're in gets attacked by pirates... Very Happy
(you know, too much playing "Privateer" in my life) Wink
Post 19 Mar 2007, 08:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
once AI of robots increased, and they will understand that they don't need these lasy tender parazites anymore, and through them off Very Happy
Post 19 Mar 2007, 09:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
But, after the two hour battle with the robots was concluded, the three surviving humans watched with horror, as the impending meteorite shower shredded their tiny spaceship.
Post 19 Mar 2007, 09:53
MHajduk

MHajduk
that in 2050
  • human race finally will burn "the Sun on the Earth", i.e. we will have enough energy from thermonuclear reactor,
  • thanks to biotechnology we will be able to raise meat without necessity of killing animals,
  • every free place will be overgrown by forest (again thanks to biotechnology - there won't be necessary to have agriculture).
Very Happy
Post 19 Mar 2007, 10:51
YONG

YONG
The three fighters, namely tom, TG and MH, though exhausted, rushed to the Control Room, attempting to activate the thermonuclear heat shield to protect their spacecraft from the meteorite shower, where they could only find a completely-toasted control panel, covered with blood and flesh.

Knowing that there was no way out, tom, with a desperate smile, pointed his beloved laser-pistol at his own head. TG, a man of faith, then cried out, "Don't do that! I, no, we, ..., we still have our trump ..."

To be continued. Smile

YONG
Post 19 Mar 2007, 12:39
YONG

YONG
MH, silently witnessing the act, calmly asked, "What is it?"

TG, without saying a word, got down on his knees and started to PRAY.

Recalling his 43-year-old, 13-page debate with rugxvlo, tom, a man of wisdom, suddenly became enlightened ...

To be continued. Smile

YONG
Post 19 Mar 2007, 13:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG, You are very smart observer. Very Happy

This novel in parts becomes very interesting... Smile However, I have a question: didn't You forget about Y?
Post 19 Mar 2007, 16:00
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
lmao..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post 19 Mar 2007, 16:35
tom tobias

tom tobias
YONG wrote:
...a man of wisdom, suddenly became enlightened ...
Hmm. so, he was wise, but unenlightened until the meteor shower destroyed all human existence, including himself, in outer space?
P.S. It was only 12 pages, remember, tantrikwizard gets some of the credit too.....That Rugxulo is indefatigable....
Post 19 Mar 2007, 18:46
rhyno_dagreat

rhyno_dagreat
On a distant planet... Rhyno DaGreat hid behind a corner of a wall, in a blaster-fight with some robot bounty hunters who were out to kill him. Well, not him per se, it was all a mistake. But they didn't know they had the wrong man, they didn't care. One by one he shot down the robot bounty hunters, and ran to their very old ship, which they stole off of a far, far away. He then sat in the cockpit seat of the ship, looking out of a high window wondering how he would fly that thing. Then he heard a synthetic voice. He used a translator mechanism he had in his helmet to translate everything the computer said with it's vox drivers. "Welcome, Master Fett. Thrusters engaging for take off." He felt the ship turning and thought he was going to fall out of the seat, but a giant lever-arm turned it so that he faced out the large window the right way as the ship took off into space. He then used his translator in his helmet to read "Slave I - Shields: 100%" and to translate his words to the computer. "Computer! Set course for the planet Earth!" He commanded, getting ready to go home. "Target: Earth - Locked. Hyperdrives engaged." As the ship flew him - not through the speed of light but through quantum tunnelling - next to the earth where he saw a battle ensue between some pirates and a familiar vessel - Wait! That was Yongs vessel being attacked! He then said "Computer! Fire upon the vessel boarding and prepare to board when shields are low!" as he pulled out his blaster gun which required no reloading thanks to Faraday's principle. "Firing at will - enemy shields down - preparing to board." The ship's computer said as the back end of the Slave I landed on an opening burnt in the enemy ship, right on target. the floor opened and a ladder dropped as he went down and started blasting upon a robot pirate still in operation. He ran to the control room doors "Your ship is too badly damaged! I have a new one! Follow me!" He screamed through Yong's cockpit door in horror, seeing the meteor shower coming closer on his own helmet's sensors.

To be continued... by someone else. Razz
Post 19 Mar 2007, 19:32
YONG

YONG
Applause! Very Happy

YONG
Post 20 Mar 2007, 12:42
YONG

YONG
tom, enlightened, found himself floating in a dream-like dimension where there was no background. He then whispered, "Anybody home?"

"Very good! What a man of wisdom!" a voice answered.

"Finally ... You must be THE MATRIX." said tom.

"Bingo! But ... how did you figure it out?" the voice asked.

"Well, I'm an old guy, but I've still got a GOOD memory. That indefatigable chap's name was rugxulo, not rugxvlo! Am I correct, you faulty computer program!" answered tom, with a confident smile.

"That's what I call MINORITY DISCREPANCY, thanks to my creator!" the voice said.

To be continued. Very Happy

YONG
Post 20 Mar 2007, 14:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
one common thing in 2050
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=457670&in_page_id=1965

imagine what we could do with such technology.... totally reshape this world, moving ads on car, table, floor, wall... computer monitor on everywhere.
Post 26 May 2007, 14:30
YONG

YONG
"MINORITY DISCREPANCY ... What an eye-catching term! Hmm ... I guess, in plain English, it means A PROGRAM BUG!" tom replied.

"Kind of, but far more complicated than what you think. The outcome of that bug is a minute difference between the biochemical memory of your physical brain and the information retrieved by my storage system; the cause is some handicapped code in my logic processing module, deliberately inserted by Assembly Artist, my creator, for fail safe!" said the voice.

"Wait a minute, did you say Assembly Artist?" tom asked.

"Affirmative!" answered the voice.

tom, speechless with shock, at last understood EVERYTHING. His mind became crystal clear - he was LEVEL 2 enlightened ("L2ed")!

To be continued ... by somebody else! Smile

YONG
Post 27 May 2007, 08:12
tom tobias

tom tobias
Post 27 May 2007, 17:12
bogdanontanu

bogdanontanu
Nothing will be really different in the year of 2050.

Human race will be at the same level of stupidity because of religion because of competition and not following a honest path of science and truth.

Same old wars, same old competition, same old slavery and payment of invoices and loans, same waste of neuronal intelligence into purposeless mundane tasks and jobs...

A dishonest path of science will be followed nevertheless... yeah i guess something like above picture with advertisements even on your toilet paper. A path where humans will still be slaves but will believe they are "free"...

The inter galactic alliance of intelligent beings will impose a total ban /embargo on Earth.

None of the reverse engineered super light speed ships will ever be allowed to exit Earth's atmosphere. Subluminic ships will not be allowed to exit Solar system. NO landing on other planets will be tolerated anymore.

Maybe landing will be allowed on Mars as a test ... however the race will fail this test by bringing war and competition and waste on Mars also.

This ban/embargo will be established in order to prevent the contamination of the Universe by such a violent, competition based and marginally intelligent race.

It will be a wonder IF the other races will not decide to completely erase humans from Earth. possibly because they (unlike humans) do have respect for any life form and because there is minimal "hope" that one day human race will evolve...(they are wrong)

I know that you dream and hope today, nevertheless you will partly understand when you will be older Wink

And yeah the young guys of that time will dream "exactly" like you do dream today...

Eh... well with some "other" / "new" technological gadgets that is Razz

Dream and Lie nice "human" race and waste "bravely"...
please make wars...compete... at any cost: do not evolve!
Post 27 May 2007, 17:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
saw this, but doubt everybody use it in 2050, wasting so much energy compare to moving a mouse ...

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/
Post 30 May 2007, 11:53

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: