flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > define: what is God

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
seems that god is recursive.

if it can see everything and be everywhere at the same time, from the begining, to the end, and hereafter, it just means that naturally, the universe can give life, that always there will happens things because all over, inside and outside, there is a very huge eye that can capture everything from every domains. even inside 40km of pure rocks, it can see, and sees constantlly, it's god, it's everywhere.

can god see that i am currently thiking nothing? what the interest for him/her/it to see that?
Post 26 Jan 2012, 18:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
So god is a perve? Ewww, get out of here god, give me some privacy.
Post 26 Jan 2012, 18:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
edfed wrote:
seems that god is recursive.

if it can see everything and be everywhere at the same time, from the begining, to the end, and hereafter, it just means that naturally, the universe can give life, that always there will happens things because all over, inside and outside, there is a very huge eye that can capture everything from every domains. even inside 40km of pure rocks, it can see, and sees constantlly, it's god, it's everywhere.

can god see that i am currently thiking nothing? what the interest for him/her/it to see that?

He has no interest in any of your thoughts or whatsoever you posses. He created us for his own glory and all he wants us to do is love him and build a relationship with him. But like I said, it is because of Adam & Eve that man took a separate way, away from him.

I know most people "think" that he, God, does really exist but they think of him in a different way other than he ought be.

But if he does not exist then why do we talk about him ? Would people be talking about HIV/AIDS if it were not there ?
Post 26 Jan 2012, 19:52
edfed

edfed
i said, it will even see your blood circulating in your veins, see the little atoms moving everywhere, and see enormous galaxies, and feel these,

but of course, it can't control that, because it is lauched, and it knows that even if he does something, it is part of the process that is still writen somewhere, then he don't care and concentrate to next universe to do. maybe more quantic, or maybe more object oriented. he doesn't know.
Post 26 Jan 2012, 21:21
YONG

YONG
typedef wrote:
I know most people "think" that he, God, does really exist but they think of him in a different way other than he ought be.

But if he does not exist then why do we talk about him ? Would people be talking about HIV/AIDS if it were not there ?
You may want to take a look at this.

Discussion on something does not necessarily imply its existence. Through LOGICAL discussion, we can find out other people's views on the matter in question. Then we need to make observations / do experiments to let evidence speak for itself - which view actually describes the truth.

I hate to repeat this again and again. But I have to. THERE IS NO GOD.

Wink
Post 27 Jan 2012, 09:35
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
there is no god... there is only alien Smile
Post 27 Jan 2012, 10:52
edfed

edfed
one thing is pretty sure, there is an entity over us that is society.

this entity have it's own mind, composed of the actions of us, we act, society thinks.
neurons and cells acts, we think. from our point of view, incredible, society is not an intelligent entity, but of course yes it is. it haves a general way to go, some psychic things like wars, restructuring, communications between societies, etc... means that even in a near domain, life seems to propagate everywhere, and everything is alive, even a rock or a drop of water is alive and full of life.

simple, life is not just nature, it is physics, electromagnetism, etc... everything is part of life, even this presumed god entity that's doesn't exists.

but here, it is enough to think about something to get it for real. assuming human actions are society ideas. society actions would be wars and communications/exchanges between countries, and theses actions are the ideas of humanity.
humanity actions, like growing, exterminating other species, dig the montain, are just ideas for the nature. and actions of the nature are just ideas for the planet.
every level up change effective actions in just ideas. then, assuming this theory, there is an infinity of levels, and we just can see 10 level over us, and 10 level under. others level are completelly impossible for us to see because the "level stack" length is just 10 positions. Smile
Post 27 Jan 2012, 11:43
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
@edfed: society, actually can be manipulated quite easily - using mass media.
It is easier now, than in 1700s.
Post 27 Jan 2012, 15:25
Overflowz

Overflowz
Post 27 Jan 2012, 17:15
YONG

YONG
Walking and Running Again After Spinal Cord Injury

Check this out.

Time after time, it is science, not some non-existent supernatural being, that brings miracles to mankind!

There is no god. Free yourself from religious entanglement.

Wink
Post 02 Jun 2012, 04:12
revolution

revolution
YONG wrote:
... it is science ... that brings miracles to mankind
Erm, by definition miracles and science are two opposite things.

A miracle means something that defies the laws of nature.
Whereas science means something that obeys the laws of nature.

[/pedantic]
Post 02 Jun 2012, 04:17
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
Erm, by definition miracles and science are two opposite things. ... [/pedantic]
You may be good at ARM, but you know very little about ...

Read this ...

and some definitions, especially 3 & 4, of the word "miracle"!

BTW, I still want to know how you secretly got the "Moderator" job! Evil or Very Mad

Wink
Post 02 Jun 2012, 04:27
revolution

revolution
YONG wrote:
and some definitions, especially 3 & 4, of the word "miracle"!
I'm not talking about some "modern" watered down "new age" definition of miracle. There is only one proper meaning.Razz
YONG wrote:
BTW, I still want to know how you secretly got the "Moderator" job!
If I told you then it wouldn't be a secret.
Post 02 Jun 2012, 04:45
YONG

YONG
BTW, when your post count hits 10000, what is going to happen? Would the PHP forum software crash? Rolling Eyes

I am a little bit worried about the "Y10K" bug? Wink

You'd better ask TG to reset your post count to zero!!! Twisted Evil Wink
Post 02 Jun 2012, 05:07
revolution

revolution
Easily fixed with:
Code:
post_count = post_count mod 10000    
What is special about 10000? The next special number is 80286. I posted about it here
Post 02 Jun 2012, 09:47
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

I hate to repeat this again and again. But I have to. THERE IS NO GOD.

there is no god.
everything is just energy.

god existence will not change the fact that we, human will die one day.
Post 02 Jun 2012, 10:20
malpolud

malpolud
Since we live in a huge simulation you never know what is what.
Post 02 Jun 2012, 11:11
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

Since we live in a huge simulation you never know what is what.

very true, we could be in level n of matrix,
thanks to science, because it is the nearest available & acceptable truth to human who search for truth,

but what is truth, consider the history of existence, matter, dark energy, billion of years, trillion of years before this moment,

what actually happened?
how is the first simulation created, what spark from nothing to something, and what is nothing?

why exists?

how do we proof some events, characters that happened some trillion trillion years ago.

maybe there is no way to find absolute truth.
Post 02 Jun 2012, 11:21
malpolud

malpolud
I'll tell you what I believe in: God actually exists. Is't perfection. Perfection is an axiom so don't ask me what it is Wink This form of perfection was so perfect that it invented imperfection. No matter why God created our imperfect world cause we'll never learn. In our life we can only pursuit perfection, we can't achieve it, but that's our goal. To develop ourself.

What is the evidence of our world being a simulation? I can't explain it but there is an issue of quantum mechanics that says that a thing exists only at the moment when its watched. When its not being watched it vanishes. Just like the world rendered in a computer game.

What is God's influence on our world? Well a couple of weeks ago there was a discussion here about randomness. Randomness actually exists only in some events in quantum mechanics, that later have impact on the macroworld. God determines results of atomic-level (quantum) events with real randomness, therefore our world has a truly random element.

I think that most people felt that things happen the way they want to if they desire it hard enough. In that situation God or whatever you want to call him helps us out by decreasing the random element in certain matters and determining the variant that suits us better.

This is how I see the world and it's consistent so far.
Post 02 Jun 2012, 12:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i suppose god takes duality, god exists and god never exists, (this is perfection, exists and never exists)

so, if one believe god exists, then it exists,

i believe we are inside matrix right now because given us human another thousand years, for sure, we would then able to wire our brain directly to computer, thus able to clone & modify every signals that coming from our sensors.

this is how i see my world so far,
since death is inevitable, so let us just enjoy these experiences Wink
Post 02 Jun 2012, 13:44

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: