flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > cat pot by Intel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
... I think this kind of humor is just... disgusting.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I am terribly sorry if my words have hurt you in any way but I don't like jokes about money (maybe because I don't have too much of it).
Post 11 May 2012, 20:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
typedef wrote:
YONG wrote:
typedef wrote:
How much do you want in your PayPal ? Cool
Just 0.001% of what you have in your PayPal account would be enough! Wink

What will you do with 1 cent ? Very Happy
What happened to your incredibly huge amount of money? Accidentally deleted by Photoshop? Wink
Post 12 May 2012, 04:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... I don't like jokes about money ...
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad || Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad || Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad || Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad || Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Wink
Post 12 May 2012, 04:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

Wink
In your posts I can see a geometric sequence with the common ratio and first term equal to 3. I've been desperately waiting for the next post with 3^4 = 81 crying faces. Razz Wink
Post 12 May 2012, 10:29
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Code:
rept 3{rept 3{rept 3{rept 3{Sad\\\}\\}\}}    
Post 12 May 2012, 11:12
MHajduk

MHajduk
revolution wrote:
Code:
rept 3{rept 3{rept 3{rept 3{Sad\\\}\\}\}}    
LOL

We may consider creation of the new discipline, Emoticons Algebra.

Imagine something like this:

Sad + Smile = Neutral

Shocked + Rolling Eyes = Cool

Evil or Very Mad + Twisted Evil = Embarassed

Exclamation + Question = Idea

etc. etc.
Razz
Post 12 May 2012, 11:31
typedef

typedef
MHajduk The third expression is objectionable. evil + twisted != red face

The result of such a combination would be this:

YONG I'm yet to see you like this.
Post 12 May 2012, 19:41
MHajduk

MHajduk
typedef wrote:
The result of such a combination would be this:
Hehe, good... Razz
typedef wrote:
MHajduk The third expression is objectionable. evil + twisted != red face
It depends on how you define the operation of addition: those who are evil and twisted in some situations usually feel confused about their behavior after a while, hence the red face. Wink
Post 12 May 2012, 20:32
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

Wink
In your posts I can see a geometric sequence with the common ratio and first term equal to 3. I've been desperately waiting for the next post with 3^4 = 81 crying faces. Razz Wink

= === = || = === = || = === =
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad || Crying or Very sad Wink Crying or Very sad || Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Post 13 May 2012, 06:56
YONG

YONG
typedef wrote:
No way! Wink
Post 13 May 2012, 06:57
typedef

typedef
YONG wrote:
typedef wrote:
No way! Wink

Post 13 May 2012, 07:19
shoorick

shoorick
kolobok exhibition Cool
Post 13 May 2012, 09:08
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad || Crying or Very sad Wink Crying or Very sad || Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
This is not exactly what I was asking for, you gave me only

80*Crying or Very sad + Wink

Razz
Post 13 May 2012, 09:40
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick wrote:
kolobok exhibition Cool
If my memory serves me right, there was an illustrated magazine for children (in Russian) under the same name. Seems that I had a few copies of it. Smile
Post 13 May 2012, 09:45
shoorick

shoorick
yes, there was, but i do not remember it Smile there were more known to me: "Murzilka" and "Funny pictures" ("Веселые картинки") Smile
Post 13 May 2012, 18:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick wrote:
yes, there was, but i do not remember it Smile there were more known to me: "Murzilka" and "Funny pictures" ("Веселые картинки") Smile
I remember also "Krugozor" where were attached some gramophone records imprinted on the thin PCV foil and also "Sputnik" where they had published fantastic landscapes taken in the distant areas of USSR. From time to time I had a look at "Pioneer" and "Barvinok".

BTW, my first info about the music of the Central Asian countries (USSR former republics) I had drawn from "Krugozor". Wink
Post 13 May 2012, 19:12
shoorick

shoorick
yes, "Krugozor" was popular square magazine with hole in the center - it was possible to play music just open any "foil page" and putting magazine to the disc of player.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

i think i have to say, after the short unknown desease Ryzhik, our red cat, was dead...... Sad Sad Sad
Post 14 May 2012, 04:37
YONG

YONG
shoorick wrote:
i think i have to say, after the short unknown desease Ryzhik, our red cat, was dead...... Sad Sad Sad
I am sorry for your loss. But we have to let nature take its course.

According to the teachings by a wise forum member, Ryzhik will definitely bid farewell to you in one of your dreams.

Let it go and move forward, bro! Wink
Post 14 May 2012, 05:45
shoorick

shoorick
thanks, Yong!
Post 14 May 2012, 06:21
typedef

typedef
shoorick wrote:
our red cat, was dead...... Sad Sad Sad

red cat?

Gee I wonder what red cat soup would taste like. Razz
Post 14 May 2012, 12:03

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: