flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Buddism (possibly offencive, beware)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Maverick



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 251
Location: Citizen of the Universe
Maverick
YONG wrote:
Maverick wrote:
...but God will give Tomasz that server, don't doubt.

I agree! And that server, without any need for maintenance, will run 24 hours a day, 365.24 days a year! Very Happy
..till the end of the times. Wink

_________________
Greets,
Fabio
Post 16 Feb 2007, 13:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias



Joined: 09 Sep 2003
Posts: 1320
Location: usa
tom tobias
YONG wrote:
you probably misunderstood the meaning of "De". (Some knowledge in HanZi, not just PinYin, would help a lot!)

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

umm, if DaoDe translates as morality, then it follows that morality must have been defined, understood, and perhaps even, debated, at least among the literate class of folks 2500 years ago. I gather that Gautama, living approximately at the same time, ALSO commented on morality. Can you teach us how the confluence of these two trends erupted in China? We know of course about Tang dynasty acceptance of Buddhism, (and thus, rejection of DaoDe Jing, which by then, a thousand years later, must have been considered obsolete, but, why wouldn't Buddhist scriptures have also been equally regarded as out dated, since they were created in about the same time frame?) Was it simply a matter of expediency, i.e. accompanying dynastic change was a desire to rid the empire of all vestiges of the old order, i.e. Sui dynasty, including the underlying morality code? Or, was it, like the acceptance, with modifications, of Marxist doctrine in the early decades of the 20th century, simply something exotic and foreign, from a civilization deemed to have surpassed China in military strength---i.e. was there fighting between China and India for territorial control in the centuries preceding the Tang empire---with accompanying attribution of military victory to Buddhist doctrines? Did the Tang regime adopt Buddhism the way Constantine accepted Christianity, i.e. following military success after publically requesting aid in defeating the opponent through supernatural intervention?
Hmm. So many questions. So few answers. So little time. So much bandwidth. Ought to be a poem lurking about in there somewhere....
Smile
Post 16 Feb 2007, 13:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
tom tobias wrote:
... Can you teach us how the confluence of these two trends erupted in China? ...

I wish I could answer your questions. Unfortunately, history is not my cup of tea. Sad

YONG
Post 16 Feb 2007, 14:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tantrikwizard



Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 142
tantrikwizard
the retard rugxulo deliriously wrote:
Did God create suffering? No, it is the result of original sin.
You do not have primative logic, logic is completely absent in your insanity. According to your cult god is the sole creator of the cosmos. Therefore god created sin and evil. As your porno bible says:
the juvenal jehova tyrant wrote:
"Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live" -- Ezekiel 20:25

"...shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?" -- amos 3:6

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7
Pay close attention to the last verse, god creates evil and darkness. This verse contradicts your delusion.
the retard rugxulo deliriously wrote:
God only wants what's best.
What a bunch of crap. The jehova prick is the biggest trickster of all time. He wouldn't run around tricking people if he wanted what was best for them. your porno bible says:
the juvenal jehova tyrant wrote:
"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham" -- Genesis 22:1
Why would this loving god that wants what is best for people trick them? Does he delight in confusing people? There's several examples of the juvenal jehova playing tricks on people.
the juvenal jehova tyrant wrote:
"O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived; thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me." -- Jeremiah 20:7
Even the lords prayer says 'lead us not into temptation'. Why would the people have to ask the jehova prick to not trick them?
the juvenal jehova tyrant wrote:
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." -- II Thessalonians 2:11
What a prick! I guess this asshole thinks its best for us to be disillusioned (rugxulo is a great example of this jehova jerks mind tricks)
the juvenal jehova tyrant wrote:
"Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee." -- I Kings 22:23
"And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people" -- Ezekiel 14:9
Not only is this jehova asshole a prankster, he's also a liar and his prophets are liars. How is this wanting what is best when he lies, plays tricks and decieves people? I'm afraid I would have to join the devil (if there were such a fellow) against this jehova tyrant (if there were a jehova) because he is completely irrational.
the hypocrite rugxulot wrote:
"Can you explain the idea that God would willingly let Himself be crucified? Why wouldn't He just snap His fingers? Because God has His own way of doing things. Why get angry at what you don't understand?
Now you have set yourself above everyone that does not think like you do. You explain away the things that are contradictory as being beyond our (everyone except you and those who think like you) understanding, yet in the same breath affirm that you know what god is thinking and wants. Get an education my illiterate friend.
the retard rugxulo wrote:
Isaiah 55:8 wrote:
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the LORD.
So I guess this means that we should not pay attention to anything you have to say about god because he says you dont know what youre talking about, thanks for the advice!
the retard rugxulo wrote:
tantrikwizard, if you personally don't believe in following Moses, how can you decry Jesus as not obeying it either? The "sabbath" is Saturday, and Christians, after Jesus rose from the dead on Easter Sunday, were expected to rest on that day, "the eighth day, the Lord's day", instead.
Ah, finally a fact from you. Youre right, I breifly confused the christian sabbath with the muslim day of prayer. On any account, christians have fogotten the sabbath. On any note, I do not have to subscribe to christianity to show the contradictions of christianity. Just as you do not need to be an auto-mechanic to know how to change a tire. You do not have elementary or primative logic, logic is completely absent in your defenses.
the retard rugxulo wrote:
Also, you have flatly twisted the obvious answers I have replied to some of your responses (Jesus being a good person, telling us to love and not hate or resort to violence).
Nonsense idiot child, I quoted him directly from your porno bible. Jesus said he was a bad person and promoted killing anyone who doesnt accept him. That is directly from your bible, deal with it.
the retard rugxulo wrote:
There is a 100% chance that God exists, and it is BEYOND reasonable doubt, okay?
Nonsense you moron. There is zero evidence for any god and the biblical god is impossible. It takes no intellegence to prove the impossible and the self-contradictory god of the bible. If there is a god (though there is no evidence of one) the bible is wrong on most accounts of such a fellow.
the retard rugxulo wrote:
I don't know what proof or evidence will convince you.
Anything will do, I'm very open minded, alas you and all others have no proof of any god, much less a single shred of evidence.
the retard rugxulo wrote:
It is definitely not impossible to deny faith and throw it away.
What do you base this nonsense on you moron? It is very much possible to deny faith and throw it away. I deny faith and have thrown it away, have I now performed an impossible feat?
the retard rugxulo wrote:
Do not deny God just because you haven't "seen" Him yet.
It has nothing to do with sight you illiterate moron. I cannot see gravity and know it exists. I cannot see air but know it exists. There is evidence for things unseen such as air, gravity, sub-atomic particles and blackholes. It's a matter of evidence you idiot. There is zero evidence for any god, I will still give you 1 billion dollars for a single shred of creditable evidence for any god, the money is yours for the taking, just a single shred of evidence will do.

Alas rugxulo, I have killed your god, he asked for a dollar while I was walking home and I felt in the mood to beat up a hobo, so I beat your god to death. Your god is dead by my hand, on the way the devil showed up and I was feeling a bit primal, so I went ahead and beat the devil to death too. Now I have saved you from the wrath of your god and saved you from the tricks of the devil. I killed your god and your devil, now youre free. You're all alone and only have your fellow humans. No more god to condemn you to hell and no more devil to trick you into sin. I dont expect a bunch of praise and worship as your saviour or anything, heck, I dont even want your money. Now that your god is dead and the devil is dead you only need to get along with the rest of the humans. Forget about your church and any idiot preacher that talks about god anymore, he is dead and anyone who says otherwise is just an idiot. I know your god is dead because I killed him myself and no one can prove that he is still alive. Sense none can prove that he is still alive you must take my word for it that he is dead and go on with your meaningless life.
Post 16 Feb 2007, 20:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
tantrikwizard



Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 142
tantrikwizard
tom tobias wrote:
YONG wrote:
you probably misunderstood the meaning of "De". (Some knowledge in HanZi, not just PinYin, would help a lot!)

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

umm, if DaoDe translates as morality, then it follows that morality must have been defined, understood, and perhaps even, debated, at least among the literate class of folks 2500 years ago.

I recall a lecture by the famous alcoholic eastern scholar and philosopher Alan Watts where he goes into detail of the title 'DaoDe Ching' or 'Tao Te Ching' Alan explains that Tao and Dao are different dialects for the same word. He also went into detail of the three words of the title (or two depending on dialect) though I have been unable to located said lecture and am going entirely from memory (which is pretty good anyway) The Dao(Tao) morality is more about suchness, thusness or essence rather than a western concept of right and wrong action.


tom tobias wrote:
I gather that Gautama, living approximately at the same time, ALSO commented on morality.
There is a good deal of moral talk by Gautama but its not very hokus pokus. He gives logical reason (though very subjective of course) for living a moral life. Original buddhism is very much amoral at its roots, morality not being a code that one follows, rather the side-effect of one being a natural Bodhisattva or Buddha. It can be found in some Pali text (cant remember which) where morality is not to be mimicked or immulated if it's not natural. The nature of the buddha is described with the attributes of 'loving', 'compassionate', 'tolerant', warm and fuzzy characteristics that we normally relate with a moral lifestyle, but most are just definitions of the side-effects instead of strict moral codes. Later, as buddhism evolved, different sects have added such strict adherance to moral laws, I believe in zen there are no less than 90,000 'laws of conduct' but these are not so much part of the original teaching.

YONG wrote:
I wish I could answer your questions. Unfortunately, history is not my cup of tea.
Sorry, it's not mine either, thats a heck of a question that I cannot help out on...sorry Tom. I think it's time to start a Tao Te Ching (DaoDe Ching) thread before this one gets out of hand!
Post 16 Feb 2007, 21:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
rugxulo



Joined: 09 Aug 2005
Posts: 2341
Location: Usono (aka, USA)
rugxulo
God did not create evil. He created angels and men with free will. It is much more genuine to have someone choose to love you than force them. If I program my computer to say "You rock!", it isn't the same. If dumb robots were better than free-choosing people, no one would have children. (Surely you admit that children are much better than robots, no?) "Prayer is a condition set by God to obtain grace." God lets us choose to follow Him or not. Some angels chose not to and said, "We will not serve." Hence, they became evil on purpose, as was their choice. And if you reject Him, you are choosing the bad path because God is the ultimate good and only wants what is good. He cannot tempt nor be tempted. All of your examples are misunderstandings of simple words, you trying to prove a point by taking words out of context. Once again, I must emphasize that external actions do not prove internal intentions. God's intentions are good, despite what you "think" you know. He is allowed to use the word "hate" in a sentence without actually intending evil. Can you not "hate" evil and still be blameless? Connotation and denotation (look it up). It is easy to say, "I found a bug in GCC" or "FASM is broken" but few will actually succeed in proving such because they have been extensively tested. Only someone too sure of themselves will immediately assume that all alleged bugs are the compiler's fault and not their own. And they will make a fool of themselves too, if they are too self-confident and go around shouting to the roofs the flaws in someone else's work. "Every word of God is tested" (Proverbs 30:5). Anybody who spends an simple hour looking at the Bible will know that God is not tricking anyone. It is extremely obvious. This is a bit too important to ignore, so go look now! Proof is waiting.

Set myself above everyone? No, but I believe/know God's word is true. If it is true, and I tell you what He has said, am I not telling the truth? I cannot know what God wants or thinks unless He tells me (directly or indirectly). Is not the Bible His word? If so, then yes, I am sure of what He thinks (at least, in regard to what is mentioned, no more, no less.) The Bible is a source of much truth and answers many questions and misunderstandings, assuming you want to learn and actually can get past simple, obvious misunderstandings. You really have to be horribly blind to not see the goodness in it. It shouldn't be that hard for you, tantrikwizard, since (if what you say is true) you were once Christian, you must've been baptised. Let the Holy Spirit do His work.

Christians did not forget the Sabbath. God made a new covenant, okay? (without removing the old one, AFAIK). It changed a few things. The Resurrection trumps all ("the perfect sacrifice" ... the Paschal Lamb, Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world). Easter Sunday is the greatest holy day of the year. Since all God wants is our salvation, that should be understandable to you. We are no longer under the Law but under grace, and the love of God is written in our hearts.

Jesus did not say to hate your parents. The quotes I gave proved that ("Whoever loves mother or father more than me is not worth of Me.") God is the supreme good above all. Love of God (commandments 1-3) and love neighbor (4-10) are inseparable. (Search for "qorban": his defense of elderly parents, and the wedding at Cana where Jesus answered His mother's prayer ... He did NOT hate his earthly parents, but God's work must come first (see Finding in the temple, and regarding his true mother and brothers)).

Also, Jesus never hurt anyone. You keep quoting what is obviously a parable (you know, a story meant to prove a point). It even says parable, and you still insist that it is literal truth. I quoted you Him healing someone even while He was being arrested, but still you deny His kindness. Can anyone not understand that still??

(BTW, I said you could definitely throw away faith if you wanted. But you deny the existence of God and faith. The only way to throw away faith is on purpose. Do you admit that? I doubt it.)

God does answer prayers, but they must be sincere and not offensive. Denying His goodness, generosity, and kindness is not being fair to Him. Have you honestly never had a prayer answered? Why not pray for faith?
Post 16 Feb 2007, 21:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tantrikwizard



Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 142
tantrikwizard
the delusional rugxulo wrote:
God did not create evil.
Pay attention you idiot:
Isaiah 45:7 wrote:
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
That is from your bible you moron, god creates evil, deal with it.
the kookoo rugxulo wrote:
Every word of God is tested" (Proverbs 30:5). Anybody who spends an simple hour looking at the Bible will know that God is not tricking anyone. It is extremely obvious. This is a bit too important to ignore, so go look now! Proof is waiting.
Idiot child, I'm clearly much more learned in your pornography bible than you are. I can use your bible to disprove your kookoo beliefs. I've not only read the porno bible dozens of times in its entirety, I've somewhat well learned in all the apocryphal gospels and many other texts. Try to get some education my illiterate friend. It is not the case that I do not understand christianity. I probably know much more about the history and ideology than 99% of Christians. There is absolutely nothing you can tell me about Christianity that I don’t already know. It is not the case that I am mistaken, confused or uneducated in Christianity, I have heard it all before a million times. The case is not that I need to be taught, I simply disagree with it, it’s nonsense and there is nothing you can tell me to change my mind. I used to know people like you, irrational, delusional, schizophrenic even. I feel sorry for you, but you are worth a few good laughs.
the kookoo rugxulo wrote:
Set myself above everyone? No, but I believe/know God's word is true. If it is true, and I tell you what He has said, am I not telling the truth?
You’re an idiot and hypocrite of biblical proportions (pun intended). You’re also self-contradictory. You are setting yourself up above everyone that does not think like you, preaching to them and saying theyre wrong. You're also condemning everyone to hell that does not think like you do. You are saying that you know the absolute truth the cosmos and you believe it is up to you to fix all us 'sinners' Somehow you have decided that we are backward, wrong and going to hell and have decided it is your duty to set us straight. Youve arbitrarily decided that you're on gods mission to spread his word because that is what he wants. Get a clue you moron.
the kookoo rugxulo wrote:
I cannot know what God wants or thinks unless He tells me (directly or indirectly).
Wake up you moron, you have decided that you know what god wants because you can pick and choose certain pieces of the porno bible that sound right to you. Do you realize youre a delusional schizophrenic and religious fanatic?
the kookoo rugxulo wrote:
Is not the Bible His word? If so, then yes, I am sure of what He thinks
Youre a self-contradictory idiot of galactic proportions and have the IQ of belly-button lint. The bible is not the word of god you moron, there is no biblical god, it takes no intelligence to disprove the biblical god (I've been toying with your self-contradictory imaginary god for weeks, it's rather comical).
the religious fanatic rugxulo wrote:
The Bible is a source of much truth and answers many questions and misunderstandings, assuming you want to learn and actually can get past simple, obvious misunderstandings.
Not for anyone with a tid-bit of common sense and reasoning skills. For anyone with a higher education in philosophy or comparative religion, its more like a comic book.
the religious fanatic rugxulo wrote:
You really have to be horribly blind to not see the goodness in it.
You must be equally in denial to not realize the self-contradiction and logical impossibility.
the zealot rugxulo wrote:
It shouldn't be that hard for you, tantrikwizard, since (if what you say is true) you were once Christian, you must've been baptised. Let the Holy Spirit do His work.
I'm a recovered christian and I've told you, I killed god. The holy spirit is dead, forget about him. I beat the holy spirit, jesus and jehova to death last week, they were pissing me off and caught me in a bad mood. I have saved you from the wrath of god, so forget about them and get on with your life.
the delusional schizophrenic rugxulo wrote:
Christians did not forget the Sabbath. God made a new covenant, okay?
Care to back this nonsense up with some evidence? I no place of the bible did the juvenal jehova say 'you can now change my sacred and holy day of rest to sunday' Christians just arbitrarily changed it and over the years have fogotten it. Saturday is also a very sinful day, I have known many christians that go to strip bars and shoot heroin on saturday, they take their mistress out and sleep with them behind their wifes backs on saturday, saturday is a good day to go out and sin, sunday is tomorrow and they will be forgiven Laughing
the delusional schizophrenic rugxulo wrote:
(without removing the old one, AFAIK).
Ahh, covenant 2.0 (or is it 1.5) is that patch for daylight savings time included in this version? Laughing that cult has seriously done some damage to you, but thats ok, youre good for a lot of laughs.
the schizophrenic rugxulo wrote:
The Resurrection trumps all ("the perfect sacrifice" ... the Paschal Lamb, Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world).
Laughing this one is always good for some laughs...let me summarize:
1) god made the world 6,000 years ago and put adam and eve in the garden of eden and made them perfect and without sin, his only rule was to obey his every tyrannical command except there was a catch:
2) he didn’t give them the ability to know right from wrong...DAMNIT! so the inevitable happened, some trickster devil fellow came along (without the omniscient god's knowing) and tricked them into having knowledge
3) god was so pissed off at humans becoming knowledgeable that he condemned the entirety of humanity to burn in eternal hellfire and damnation, suffering and torment with weeping and gnashing of teeth.
4) to satisfy the blood lust of this childish tyrant, he sent his only son to be beaten, whipped, tortured and crucified, only then would he forgive all of humanity for the mistakes of the first people Laughing
what a joke...but it gets better
5) jesus's suffering was so cool to jehova that not only did he finally forgive thousands of generations of people for adam and eves sin, he also change up all his previous laws and covenants to make things easier on them Laughing what a joke.
Did you hear the one about Frodo and the magic ring?
the schizophrenic rugxulo wrote:
Jesus did not say to hate your parents.
Yes he did you idiot
the crackpot christ wrote:
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.--like 14:26
Look it up if you dont believe me, its in your porno bible. Additionally, (cant remember the verse) jesus said to mary 'woman, what have I to do with thee?', he tells her to get lost, clearly he had something against women, I think Freud would have a field day with jesus. Not only does jesus say you must hate your parents, he also says you must be a masochist and hate yourself, maybe that explains why jesus was so anxious to be crucified, he was a masochist. Some cross-training would have done jesus some good!
Post 16 Feb 2007, 23:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Maverick



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 251
Location: Citizen of the Universe
Maverick
ragxulo: if God is SO POWERFUL, why didn't he write with some magic the bible himself? why does he NEED humans to write it? yes, because blablabla

in the middle ages (where' you're still immersed, but that's another history) God used his magic throwing lightings, shouting thunders, making the earth shake: why is it that since when we have science God stopped using those means? Because it was ol' little atheist Nature doing them randomly instead?

God, where are you hiding, you little insignificant thing? Afraid of tantrikwizard? Wink

GIVE ME A SIGN!!!

*(holy) FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!*

not THAT sign! Very Happy
Post 17 Feb 2007, 07:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rugxulo



Joined: 09 Aug 2005
Posts: 2341
Location: Usono (aka, USA)
rugxulo
tantrikwizard, I am not picking and choosing certain parts of the Bible, you are, promoting your own "hate" towards Christians in general. Clearly, you cannot understand that language is complex and can be misunderstood (or misquoted) very easily. Once again I must insist that words must be kept in context and not always taken literally (connotation, denotation ... do you know the difference?). Just saying the word "hate" does not mean you literally want the death and destruction of someone. External words/actions do not show true intentions.

"I hate brussel sprouts!" <sarcasm> Wow, I must want every brussel sprout on Earth to perish immediately and never ever return just because I said "hate". It's in no way conceivable that I meant something else. There is only possible meaning, and it is impossible for anyone to think otherwise. </sarcasm>

I cannot change your mind, that is a fact. But, I never said any of you were going to Hell (since, as far as I know, you're still learning and haven't understood or made up your mind "with full consent"). I could not fix you if I wanted. But, I do not have the urge to let you fall apart (or, more urgently in this case, letting you ?unintentionally? mislead others by misquoting the Bible would be bad too).

tantrikwizard wrote:

Care to back this nonsense up with some evidence? I no place of the bible did the juvenal jehova say 'you can now change my sacred and holy day of rest to sunday' Christians just arbitrarily changed it and over the years have fogotten it. Saturday is also a very sinful day, I have known many christians that go to strip bars and shoot heroin on saturday, they take their mistress out and sleep with them behind their wifes backs on saturday, saturday is a good day to go out and sin, sunday is tomorrow and they will be forgiven


Pride and presumption are dangerous things. Make sure you know what they are so you can avoid them.

BTW, the whole "Earth is only 6,000 years old" outrage by some of you is missing the point big time. You are overlooking the truth because of some minor trivia that doesn't matter either way. The age of our planet does not affect our salvation and has no bearing on our daily lives. The commandments say nothing about it. Therefore, why are you focusing on it? Trying to prove a point? You're really grasping at straws. The Bible is not 1400 pages of science, okay? It is concerned with God, God's law, how to obey, why you should obey, and plenty of examples. Nowhere does anyone in there care about some silly fact like the Earth's literal age.

God taught Adam and Eve the correct way to live. However, they were tempted and shared guilt with the Evil One because they intentionally disobeyed God. Also, God did not Himself beat/crucify/kill Jesus: that was the result of evil actions by wayward people, again rebelling against God. God is patient enough to endure that to 1). set an example, 2). prove a point, and 3). allow us to overcome this temporary separation from Him (if we choose to).

tantrikwizard wrote:

Look it up if you dont believe me, its in your porno bible. Additionally, (cant remember the verse) jesus said to mary 'woman, what have I to do with thee?', he tells her to get lost, clearly he had something against women, I think Freud would have a field day with jesus. Not only does jesus say you must hate your parents, he also says you must be a masochist and hate yourself, maybe that explains why jesus was so anxious to be crucified, he was a masochist. Some cross-training would have done jesus some good!


"Love your neighbor as yourself" doesn't sound like you should hate yourself. What's to hate? Only sin, and sin is not a part of a person, only an action.

Matthew 19:23 wrote:

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Amen, I say to you, it will be hard for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and said, "Who then can be saved?" Jesus looked at them and said, "For human beings this is impossible, but for God all things are possible." Then Peter said to him in reply, "We have given up everything and followed you. What will there be for us?" Jesus said to them, "Amen, I say to you that you who have followed me, in the new age, when the Son of Man is seated on his throne of glory, will yourselves sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times more, and will inherit eternal life.


I've told you that you're misunderstand and misquoting the Bible for your own warped ideas. Listen up!

Luke 14:26 wrote:

"If any one comes to me without hating his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. Whoever does not carry his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple.
...
In the same way, everyone of you who does not renounce all his possessions cannot be my disciple.


Matthew 10:32 wrote:

Everyone who acknowledges me before others I will acknowledge before my heavenly Father. But whoever denies me before others, I will deny before my heavenly Father. "Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword.
For I have come to set a man 'against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one's enemies will be those of his household.' "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever does not take up his cross and follow after me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. "Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me. Whoever receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and whoever receives a righteous man because he is righteous will receive a righteous man's reward. And whoever gives only a cup of cold water to one of these little ones to drink because he is a disciple--amen, I say to you, he will surely not lose his reward."


Notice that "love ... more than [God]" is considered bad here? But how can "love" be bad? We are not focusing on the literal meaning of one word here but the general idea. You should not love imperfect things over the truly perfect. You should not love sin over virtue. You should not love possessions over God or God's work.

The Jews of that era were expelled from the synagogues and disowned by their families because they followed Jesus. Just hearing of the prophecy of a Messiah being born, Herod went and slaughtered all newborn sons of the region because he was afraid of losing his throne. Face it, Jesus was blameless (according to Pontius Pilate) but still crucified anyways, a horribly painful way to die. They even released Barabbas, a known murderer, instead of the innocent man! Acknowledging Jesus brings many sufferings (cross?), but not doing so is even worse (denying the truth, hurting God), not to mention self destructive to the soul.

BTW, if at the Wedding at Cana Jesus disregarded and spurned His mother, then why did He do exactly as she asked?? Immediately after his response, she said, "Do whatever He tells you." She didn't leave, she stayed, and watched her son reveal His glory to His future disciples "and His disciples began to believe in him."

Luke 1 wrote:

And Joseph too went up from Galilee from the town of Nazareth to Judea, to the city of David that is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David, to be enrolled with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child. While they were there, the time came for her to have her child, and she gave birth to her firstborn son.
...
Each year his parents went to Jerusalem for the feast of Passover, and when he was twelve years old, they went up according to festival custom. After they had completed its days, as they were returning, the boy Jesus remained behind in Jerusalem, but his parents did not know it. Thinking that he was in the caravan, they journeyed for a day and looked for him among their relatives and acquaintances, but not finding him, they returned to Jerusalem to look for him. After three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions, and all who heard him were astounded at his understanding and his answers. When his parents saw him, they were astonished, and his mother said to him, "Son, why have you done this to us? Your father and I have been looking for you with great anxiety." And he said to them, "Why were you looking for me? Did you not know that I must be in my Father's house?"


Why does Mary, Jesus' mother, call Joseph his father? Why does the author of the Gospel of Luke call Mary and Joseph "his parents"? Why does Joseph go up to the city of David (Bethlehem) with Mary and child to enroll them all in the census? Why does Jesus call the temple His Father's house? If Joseph is from the line of David, and Mary is his wife, and Jesus is his son, then therefore Jesus is rightfully called a Son of David.

Isaiah 7:14 wrote:

Therefore the Lord himself will give you this sign: the virgin shall be with child, and bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel.


Twice I've told you that "Immanuel" means "With us is God". Surely, if Jesus is God, that would be an appropriate thing to say, since God was with them for 33 years in human form.

Matthew 1:18 wrote:

Now this is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about. When his mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, but before they lived together, she was found with child through the holy Spirit. Joseph her husband, since he was a righteous man, yet unwilling to expose her to shame, decided to divorce her quietly. Such was his intention when, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary your wife into your home. For it is through the holy Spirit that this child has been conceived in her. She will bear a son and you are to name him Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son, and they shall name him Emmanuel," which means "God is with us." When Joseph awoke, he did as the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took his wife into his home. He had no relations with her until she bore a son, and he named him Jesus.


commentary wrote:

Jesus: in first-century Judaism the Hebrew name Joshua (Greek Iesous) meaning "Yahweh helps" was interpreted as "Yahweh saves."
Post 17 Feb 2007, 21:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tantrikwizard



Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 142
tantrikwizard
rugxulo wrote:
tantrikwizard, I am not picking and choosing certain parts of the Bible, you are, promoting your own "hate" towards Christians in general.
Yes you are, and I am doing the same. The difference between you and me is you believe your Christian comic book (the Bible) and I do not. The point is there are no less than 2,000 contradictions in the Bible and it’s not a reliable source for the validity of itself. No one cares about the Christian comic book and quoting it does not mean you’re right, it just means you know how to look up scriptures. The Bible is only authority for kookoo Christians, for those of us who can think for ourselves, it does absolutely no good using it as a reference. It is like quoting an HP Inkjet manual to describe x86 instruction encoding Laughing -- completely irrelevant.
rugxulo wrote:
But, I never said any of you were going to Hell (since, as far as I know, you're still learning and haven't understood or made up your mind "with full consent").
Yes idiot child, you have condemned us all to hell. Your ideology states everyone must think like you do or go to hell when we die. This is condemnation. You have decided we are sinners, backward, messed up and in need of your help to be ‘saved’. You’ve condemned and judged us as sinners and therefore have condemned us to hell.
rugxulo wrote:
I could not fix you if I wanted.
Then quit trying.
rugxulo wrote:
But, I do not have the urge to let you fall apart (or, more urgently in this case, letting you ?unintentionally? mislead others by misquoting the Bible would be bad too).
Poor idiot child, your attention span and common sense are pitifully comical Laughing there are hundreds of jesus cults like yours, all bible based, with widely varying rituals and beliefs, all with equal logical consistency (no logic, just faith based) that is why people who can think for themselves don’t fall for any of them.
rugxulo wrote:
tantrikwizard wrote:
Care to back this nonsense up with some evidence? I no place of the bible did the juvenal jehova say 'you can now change my sacred and holy day of rest to sunday' Christians just arbitrarily changed it and over the years have fogotten it. Saturday is also a very sinful day, I have known many christians that go to strip bars and shoot heroin on saturday, they take their mistress out and sleep with them behind their wifes backs on saturday, saturday is a good day to go out and sin, sunday is tomorrow and they will be forgiven
Pride and presumption are dangerous things. Make sure you know what they are so you can avoid them.
So you admit you cannot dispute the fact that Christians have forgotten the Sabbath and made it the most unholy day of the week?
rugxulo wrote:
BTW, the whole "Earth is only 6,000 years old" outrage by some of you is missing the point big time. <snip> Therefore, why are you focusing on it? Trying to prove a point?
Yes its proving a point. Just one of the many flaws in the Christians ideology. Some sects of Christianity promote a 6,000 year old earth to this day. These are greatly schizophrenic kookoos that will deny all contrary evidence in order to cling to their imaginary belief system. True mental illness but very funny none the less Laughing
rugxulo wrote:
The Bible is not 1400 pages of science, okay?
Clearly, it’s full of flaws. Talks of 4 legged birds, 4 legged insects. It calls bats birds. All sorts of kookoo nonsense. That is why it is an absurd comic book and no one should pay attention to it. It’s full of self-contradiction and contrary to science.
rugxulo wrote:
It is concerned with God, God's law, how to obey, why you should obey, and plenty of examples.
Did you forget that I killed your god? All three of them! So there’s no more law to obey. Using your logic, if the bible is concerned with god’s law, and god is dead, then the bible isn’t worth the paper its printed on any more. You may as well use your bible for toilet paper now that god is dead is dead. I have picture evidence of their death, alas they’re invisible so you cannot see the blood stains, but they’re dead none the less. I can send you the pictures of the crime scene if you like.
rugxulo wrote:
tantrikwizard wrote:
Look it up if you dont believe me, its in your porno bible.
"Love your neighbor as yourself" doesn't sound like you should hate yourself. What's to hate?

Pay attention illiterate child, it is just one example of the countless contradictions in the bible, making the Christian comic an absurd source to validate the creditability of itself. You’re living in an age of science, not fantasy, and cave-man mentality falls for the bible. You wont find many intellectuals or free-thinkers that fall for the porno bible, youre going to have to come up with some sort of evidence (the bible is not creditable evidence for the validity of the bible)
rugxulo wrote:
Matthew 19:23 wrote:
Then Jesus said to <snip…more Christian comic book quotes>
I've told you that you're misunderstand and misquoting the Bible for your own warped ideas. Listen up!
No one cares, pay attention you idiot, the bible is not creditable evidence for the bible. I can use the bible to contradict your imaginary belief system and imaginary god. You’re going to have to come up with some substantial evidence to backup your fairytale beliefs beside the bible. Idiots fall for the bible, not science minded people.
rugxulo wrote:
Matthew 10:32 wrote:
"Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword. For I have come to set a man 'against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one's enemies will be those of his household.'

What a prick! And we’re supposed to accept this asshole as our savior? You worship this jerk that comes to destroy the world and tear apart families? I think you need some better role-models, try Batman or Frodo Laughing
the retard rugxulo wrote:
Why does Mary, Jesus' mother, call Joseph his father? <snip>
Isaiah 7:14 wrote:
Therefore the Lord himself will give you this sign: the virgin shall be with child, and bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel.
Twice I've told you that "Immanuel" means "With us is God".
You poor stupid bastard, you fail to see the contradictions. Observe the underlined word ‘virgin’ There is a clear contradiction in your ideology that you have failed to realize or correct. If Joseph is the father of jesus then mary was not a virgin and the prophecy is wrong. Additionally, if joseph is the father then jesus was no an immaculate birth. Do you really have such an absence of logic and common sense that you cannot see this evident contradiction. You must choose either jesus was not the messiah or the prophecy was wrong. Either jesus was joseph’s son or the bastard child of jehova. In any case this scripture does not Isaiah 7:14 does not describe jesus, according to you jesus was joseph’s son and Isaiah said his name would be Immanuel. There are too many problems with this scripture defining jesus. The bible is not valid evidence for the bible’s creditability, you will have to do better.
Post 18 Feb 2007, 02:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
rugxulo



Joined: 09 Aug 2005
Posts: 2341
Location: Usono (aka, USA)
rugxulo
tantrikwizard wrote:

You poor stupid bastard, you fail to see the contradictions. Observe the underlined word ‘virgin’ There is a clear contradiction in your ideology that you have failed to realize or correct. If Joseph is the father of jesus then mary was not a virgin and the prophecy is wrong. Additionally, if joseph is the father then jesus was no an immaculate birth. Do you really have such an absence of logic and common sense that you cannot see this evident contradiction. You must choose either jesus was not the messiah or the prophecy was wrong. Either jesus was joseph’s son or the bastard child of jehova. In any case this scripture does not Isaiah 7:14 does not describe jesus, according to you jesus was joseph’s son and Isaiah said his name would be Immanuel. There are too many problems with this scripture defining jesus. The bible is not valid evidence for the bible’s creditability, you will have to do better.


I have already told you: Mary says He was Joseph's son. Luke says Joseph and Mary were His parents. Joseph himself took them all up to Bethlehem and included them on his census entry as family. That is three different people (who would know better than you, anyways) saying He is a son of David. Also, it says, "he named him Jesus", so obviously Joseph (the earthly father, the legal guardian) is exerting his fatherly authority by naming his son. Three closely involved in the situation outweigh one outsider who disagrees (you). But you refuse to see past the literal word "father", even though you know full well that kids that are adopted still correctly call their foster parents "Mom" and "Dad". This is the same problem you had with "hate": you cannot understand that one word alone, out of context, cannot be understood fully (especially if you don't give it the benefit of the doubt).

BTW, if you want the correct Biblical translation of the Our Father, see Matthew 6:9 ("do not subject us to the final test"), Luke 11:2, or check one of MANY English translations ("let us not yield to temptation" or "do not let us enter into temptation" or "bring us not into trial" or "for You would not lead us into temptation" or "let us not be led into temptacion").

<sarcasm> Beware! More "porno" from the Bible (not for the faint-hearted): </sarcasm>
Psalm 103 wrote:

Of David.
Bless the LORD, my soul; all my being, bless his holy name! Bless the LORD, my soul; do not forget all the gifts of God, Who pardons all your sins, heals all your ills, Delivers your life from the pit, surrounds you with love and compassion, Fills your days with good things; your youth is renewed like the eagle's. The LORD does righteous deeds, brings justice to all the oppressed. His ways were revealed to Moses, mighty deeds to the people of Israel. Merciful and gracious is the LORD, slow to anger, abounding in kindness. God does not always rebuke, nurses no lasting anger, Has not dealt with us as our sins merit, nor requited us as our deeds deserve. As the heavens tower over the earth, so God's love towers over the faithful. As far as the east is from the west, so far have our sins been removed from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on the faithful. For he knows how we are formed, remembers that we are dust. Our days are like the grass; like flowers of the field we blossom. The wind sweeps over us and we are gone; our place knows us no more. But the LORD'S kindness is forever, toward the faithful from age to age. He favors the children's children of those who keep his covenant, who take care to fulfill its precepts. The LORD'S throne is established in heaven; God's royal power rules over all. Bless the LORD, all you angels, mighty in strength and attentive, obedient to every command. Bless the LORD, all you hosts, ministers who do God's will. Bless the LORD, all creatures, everywhere in God's domain. Bless the LORD, my soul!


OH, THE HORROR! Razz
Post 18 Feb 2007, 04:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tantrikwizard



Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 142
tantrikwizard
[quote="rugxulo]I have already told you: Mary says He was Joseph's son.[/quote]

So you must decide if either A) jesus was born of a virgin and therefore not in the blood line of king david or B) jesus was not the individual prophecies in scripture, in either case your cult's ideology is self-contradictory and prophecy concerning jesus was either A) wrong or B) jesus was not the messiah. It does not matter which option you pick, your christian comic book (the bible) is wrong on one of the two accounts. In one account it claims the messiah will be born as a direct descendant of king david, in another account it says he will be born of a virgin. One cannot be both born of a virgin and extend the lineage of another father. It is just more evidence that the christian comic book is not creditable evidence for the validity of the christian comic book. Intelligent people don’t pay attention to it and it does absolutely no good blabbering its words to us. I am probably more educated in the bible than 99% of Christians like you. It does no good preaching to the choir. It is not the case that we're illiterate or mistaken or confused about your cult's ideology or need your teachings to save us, we disagree with your ideas, that is all. There is absolutely nothing you can teach that has not already been heard and understood, some of us simply disagree because the many faults, holes and logical inconsistencies in the ideology. For christ sake, it is not even a proper philosophy, it is theology and ideology. Many here are skeptical about proper logically consistent philosophy so have no chance of falling for your logically inconsistent ideology. Get a clue my illiterate friend.
Post 18 Feb 2007, 07:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
tom tobias



Joined: 09 Sep 2003
Posts: 1320
Location: usa
tom tobias
rugxulo wrote:

BTW, the whole "Earth is only 6,000 years old" outrage by some of you is missing the point big time. You are overlooking the truth because of some minor trivia that doesn't matter either way. The age of our planet does not affect our salvation and has no bearing on our daily lives. The commandments say nothing about it. Therefore, why are you focusing on it? Trying to prove a point? You're really grasping at straws. The Bible is not 1400 pages of science, okay? It is concerned with God, God's law, how to obey, why you should obey, and plenty of examples. Nowhere does anyone in there care about some silly fact like the Earth's literal age.
Question:
At any point in the past two thousand years, has even ONE person been murdered for opposing these "silly facts" found in the "bible"? Were citizens of the planet Earth condemned to DEATH by people who ACCEPTED uncritically these "silly facts", and accordingly felt ENTITLED to murder those of us who refuse to accept such crap? Did belief in the legitimacy of these "silly facts" not lead to the demise of WHOLE nations, at the hands of the true believers? Is it not a fact, in your eyes, "rugxulo", that millions of people have died, whether in combat or unarmed, trying to live their lives according to an ideology which conflicts with some of those "silly facts" found scattered about the motley collection of jewish rituals and propaganda, which you call the "bible"? Is there not found in the quran the SAME gossipy, nonsensical, and childish collection of "silly facts", with essentially the same net result as with "christianity", i.e. millions of people throughout history enslaved, burned, decapitated, stoned, imprisoned, or tortured for professing disbelief in the veracity of these jewish "silly facts"? In my opinion, you have conveniently omitted from your discourse about "love", and "prayer", and "holiness", the consequences of NOT accepting unreservedly these sadistic jewish superstitions, at the hands of the rabid followers of your "silly facts".
Post 18 Feb 2007, 13:03
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
rugxulo



Joined: 09 Aug 2005
Posts: 2341
Location: Usono (aka, USA)
rugxulo
tom tobias wrote:

At any point in the past two thousand years, has even ONE person been murdered for opposing these "silly facts" found in the "bible"?


Have I murdered you yet? Do I intend to? (No, definitely not.) Can I be responsible for the world's crimes?

1 John 2 wrote:

Whoever says, "I know him," [God] but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps his word, the love of God is truly perfected in him. This is the way we may know that we are in union with him: whoever claims to abide in him ought to live (just) as he lived.
...
Whoever hates his brother is in darkness; he walks in darkness and does not know where he is going because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
...
I write to you, children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong and the word of God remains in you, and you have conquered the evil one. Do not love the world or the things of the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, sensual lust, enticement for the eyes, and a pretentious life, is not from the Father but is from the world. Yet the world and its enticement are passing away. But whoever does the will of God remains forever. Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that the antichrist was coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. Thus we know this is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of our number; if they had been, they would have remained with us. Their desertion shows that none of them was of our number. But you have the anointing that comes from the holy one, and you all have knowledge. I write to you not because you do not know the truth but because you do, and because every lie is alien to the truth. Who is the liar? Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Whoever denies the Father and the Son, this is the antichrist. No one who denies the Son has the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father as well.


tom tobias wrote:

Is there not found in the quran the SAME gossipy, nonsensical, and childish collection of "silly facts", with essentially the same net result as with "christianity"


No. Islam denies the trinity (specifically, Jesus as God and the Holy Spirit as God) and only accepts God the Father (supposedly) and also rewrote the Bible with their own (not) "inspired" sayings. They are not the same. You may think they have the same end, but they don't.

John 14:6 wrote:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, then you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him." Philip said to him, "Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who dwells in me is doing his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works themselves. Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. "If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you always, the Spirit of truth, which the world cannot accept, because it neither sees nor knows it. But you know it, because it remains with you, and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.


Obviously, if this is truth, you should accept it.
Post 18 Feb 2007, 21:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rugxulo



Joined: 09 Aug 2005
Posts: 2341
Location: Usono (aka, USA)
rugxulo
tantrikwizard, you deny the entire prophecy of the Messiah and any possible fulfillment. You apparently cannot accept the fact that a virgin would give birth to a son of David.

Isaiah 7:14 wrote:

Therefore the Lord himself will give you this sign: the virgin shall be with child, and bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel.


Is not Mary called the Blessed Virgin? Is not Jesus her son? If Jesus is God and He comes to Earth, is not God with us?


  • God exists because He reveals Himself (Scriptures)
  • God is kind, trustworthy, and keeps His promises (Genesis)
  • God delivers us from evil (Exodus)
  • God promised to send us a Messiah (Isaiah)
  • the virgin birth was Mary, the wife of Joseph (son of David), bearing Jesus via the Holy Spirit
  • Jesus even says He is the Messiah, and He did many things to prove it (He correctly quoted the Prophets in reference to Himself, see my previous posts)


It is a logical chain. If you deny the first part, you cannot accept the rest. You say it makes no sense, but that is only because you deny the possibility. "Is anything too marvelous for the LORD to do?" (Genesis 18:14); "for nothing will be impossible for God" (Luke 1:37). In both cases, God intervened to give children to those who could not physically have them (Sarah, Elizabeth) as well as Mary, who was still (and remained) a virgin. Why are you so skeptical?

How can you judge whether someone is telling the truth or not? If God keeps His promises, then He is trustworthy. Therefore, do not keep denying Him and implying He is a liar. Give Him a chance.
Post 18 Feb 2007, 21:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rugxulo



Joined: 09 Aug 2005
Posts: 2341
Location: Usono (aka, USA)
rugxulo
tantrikwizard wrote:
Yes idiot child, you have condemned us all to hell. Your ideology states everyone must think like you do or go to hell when we die. This is condemnation. You have decided we are sinners, backward, messed up and in need of your help to be ‘saved’. You’ve condemned and judged us as sinners and therefore have condemned us to hell.


Hell is separation from God. If you intentionally deny God, you are denying the source of all goodness. In that case, you are condemning yourself because you refuse the help that can only come from God. I don't have the power to save or damn any soul.

tantrikwizard wrote:

What a prick! And we’re supposed to accept this asshole as our savior? You worship this jerk that comes to destroy the world and tear apart families? I think you need some better role-models, try Batman or Frodo


Do you hate this "man" because He says "hate"? Where did He ever split up any family? Find me one example in the Gospels where Jesus did such. Is it not our own sins that separate families? Adultery (commandment #6), dishonoring your parents (commandment #4), killing people (commandment #5), lying (commandment #8), are not all of these things sins? Do they not cause serious harm to our relationships with each other? Isn't that a good reason to avoid them?
Post 18 Feb 2007, 21:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Maverick



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 251
Location: Citizen of the Universe
Maverick
ragxulo: please answer, is the Earth flat?
Post 19 Feb 2007, 07:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tantrikwizard



Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 142
tantrikwizard
the delusional schizophrenic rugxulo wrote:
Hell is separation from God.
You poor idiot child. Your first assumption is that god exists, your second assumption is that one can be seperated from god i.e. hell, yet you fail to realize the impact of this conclusion given your definition of god as omnipresent and eternal. If god is omnipresent then seperation is not possible, thus hell does not exist. Either hell does not exist or god is not omnipresent and eternal, take your pick.

the kookoo rugxulo wrote:
Do you hate this "man" because He says "hate"?
I do not hate anyone but his actions and the result of his actions are reprimandable and deplorable.

the retard rugxulo wrote:
Where did He ever split up any family?

I believe the man when he said his goal was to tear families apart and to bring destruction to earth.
Post 19 Feb 2007, 15:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
tantrikwizard



Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 142
tantrikwizard
rugxulo wrote:
You apparently cannot accept the fact that a virgin would give birth to a son of David.
You poor delusional child. This is contrary to the very definition of 'virgin'. Grab your dictionary and look up 'virgin' you poor illiterate moron. I have meet schizophrenics like you that will deny logic, common sense, facts and science in order to hold onto their 'faith' and 'belief'. This is called 'religious fanaticism' and 'delusional schizophrenia'.
Isaiah 7:14 wrote:
Therefore the Lord himself will give you this sign: the virgin shall be with child, and bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel.
An immaculate birth, by definition has no father, therefore cannot be a blood descendant of David you poor ignorant child. This is elementary reasoning. Face it, your christian comic book is full of contradictions, this is why intellectuals pay no attention to it and it does no good preaching its nonsense. Pay close attention to the bold words above. By your own admission Mary was not a virgin and clearly you’re speaking about jesus, not immanuel. The name was wrong and mary was a promiscuous whore because she has sex with Joseph before they were married.
Quote:
Is not Mary called the Blessed Virgin? Is not Jesus her son? If Jesus is God and He comes to Earth, is not God with us?
I don’t care what they're called. Volkswagen has a car called the rabbit, is it really a rabbit? Saddam Hussein was called 'the butcher of Baghdad' was he really a butcher at the deli? Get a clue you poor ignorant child. A television is called a ‘boob tube’ is it really a boob tube? You have the IQ of toe jam.
the idiot rugxulo wrote:

Jesus even says He is the Messiah, and He did many things to prove it
Nonsense you idiot, he never once said 'I am the messiah'. He had plenty of ego problems, but never directly claimed to be the messiah. He never denied it, but he never claimed it either.
the idiot rugxulo wrote:
It is a logical chain.
You are clearly illiterate in propositional calculus (logic). It is not a logical chain, it is just a series of propositions without supporting evidence. Get some education illiterate child.
the idiot rugxulo wrote:
If you deny the first part, you cannot accept the rest.
Intellectuals not only deny the first part, many deny the entire series of fallacies for many reasons, go preach to someone who wants to listen, a corpse or a cabbage is more on your level of thinking.
the idiot rugxulo wrote:
You say it makes no sense, but that is only because you deny the possibility.
Nonsense you poor ignorant child. It makes no sense because there is no logical consistency (you clearly failed elementary school logic.) A person learned in logic sees no logical consistency in these propositions. It's just a bunch of assumptions with no evidence (the bible is not creditable evidence for the bible)
the idiot rugxulo wrote:
Why are you so skeptical?
I am a true skeptic, I am undecided about god's existence, but my reasoning is clearly far beyond your capacity to comprehend. *if* there is a god, the bible has no clue about such a fellow because of its 2,000+ contradictions and logical inconsistencies. I am very open minded, sadly there is zero evidence for any god and I do not fall for the hysterical rambling of bronze age tribes men.
the idiot rugxulo wrote:
How can you judge whether someone is telling the truth or not?
With evidence you poor ignorant child. In the real world people do not accept the hysterical rambling of children that claim to have seen pixies or unicorns. Some form of substantial evidence is needed.
the idiot rugxulo wrote:
Therefore, do not keep denying Him and implying He is a liar. Give Him a chance.
There would first have to be a god, then he would have to make such promises. The Jehovah prick of the bible is no doubt a self-contradictory impossibility so there is no evidence that the god keeps promises.
Post 19 Feb 2007, 21:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
rugxulo



Joined: 09 Aug 2005
Posts: 2341
Location: Usono (aka, USA)
rugxulo
tantrikwizard wrote:

rugxulo wrote:

You apparently cannot accept the fact that a virgin would give birth to a son of David.

You poor delusional child. This is contrary to the very definition of 'virgin'. Grab your dictionary and look up 'virgin' you poor illiterate moron. I have meet schizophrenics like you that will deny logic, common sense, facts and science in order to hold onto their 'faith' and 'belief'. This is called 'religious fanaticism' and 'delusional schizophrenia'.


"Virgin" only means there was no sex involved. She can surely still give birth to a baby (if God gives her one). Granted, you don't believe this, but don't misunderstand the difference because she is indeed called the "mother of God."

tantrikwizard wrote:

I don’t care what they're called. Volkswagen has a car called the rabbit, is it really a rabbit? Saddam Hussein was called 'the butcher of Baghdad' was he really a butcher at the deli? Get a clue you poor ignorant child. A television is called a ‘boob tube’ is it really a boob tube? You have the IQ of toe jam.


Why is it so hard for you to look past literal meaning? You can't seem to understand that some things are meant to be literally understood (Mary, a virgin, gave birth to the Son of God) and some are not (parables). Why can you not get past the language used? Why is that such a barrier for you?

tantrikwizard wrote:

rugxulo wrote:

Jesus even says He is the Messiah, and He did many things to prove it

Nonsense you idiot, he never once said 'I am the messiah'. He had plenty of ego problems, but never directly claimed to be the messiah. He never denied it, but he never claimed it either.


Uh, seriously, do you even read my posts? Do you even read the Scriptures I quote?

John 4:25 wrote:

The woman said to him, "I know that the Messiah is coming, the one called the Anointed; when he comes, he will tell us everything." Jesus said to her, "I am he, the one who is speaking with you."
Post 20 Feb 2007, 05:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.