flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Hanging of Saddam

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Raedwulf

Raedwulf
Code:
; The world is crap. 
jmp FASM
invoke OpenRealWorld,
FASM:

Post 09 Jan 2007, 09:06
Maverick

Maverick
kohlrak wrote:
Quote:
Same argument was used by Hitler in WW2 to invade Soviet Union. And samely, after coming there they discovered it was complete nonsens (russian army was broken down left to fate, and iraq didn't have weapons of mass desctruction).

Once again that's news propoganda that they found out for sure that they didn't have weapons of mass destruction. I heard on the news that they found I.C.B.M. silos capable of being used, which poses the question of weather or not Iraq had them and hid them and we are incapable of seeing where they are hid. They did have plenty of time to hide them.

Oh yeah, but the USA won't ever touch North Korea and Iran who REALLY have them. Very Happy

But now, with nearly one million of poor Iraqis killed (including - the terrible for the western world - Saddam), the world (and expecially Iraq) is a better place. Ain't it? Very Happy

You got to be proud of being a US American!

Now, honestly, the USA Consitution is a great piece of paper. But very very little remains of it nowadays, and even less will remain in the future.

Welcome to dictatorship, it happened in Germoney, it happened in Italy, it happened in Spain, it happened in the free France. It's happening in the USA, open you fscking eyes if you can.

Post 09 Jan 2007, 09:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Raedwulf

Raedwulf
My dad is a historian, and he's told me something along the lines that the world is so messed up already, its pointless complaining about it because we're not going to make much difference otherwise it wouldn't be so messed up in the first place.
Post 09 Jan 2007, 12:02
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
raedwulf: point is to show how the world is messed to people. otherwise they think how greatly is this world going...
Post 09 Jan 2007, 12:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Raedwulf

Raedwulf
vid wrote:
raedwulf: point is to show how the world is messed to people. otherwise they think how greatly is this world going...

So we can all wail in peace Laughing

Post 09 Jan 2007, 13:21
MichaelH

MichaelH
Guns N' Roses - Civil War Lyrics

Quote:

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars

D'you wear a black armband
When they shot the man
Who said "Peace could last forever"
And in my first memories
They shot Kennedy
I went numb when I learned to see
So I never fell for Vietnam
We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all
That you can't trust freedom
When it's not in your hands
When everybody's fightin'
For their promised land

And I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need your civil war

Look at the shoes your filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before
Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more

My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on as the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

"WE PRACTICE SELECTIVE ANNIHILATION OF MAYORS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
FOR EXAMPLE TO CREATE A VACUUM
THEN WE FILL THAT VACUUM
AS POPULAR WAR ADVANCES
PEACE IS CLOSER" **

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
And I don't need your civil war
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need one more war

I don't need one more war
Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway

Damn straight, what is so civil about war!

Anyone who is into loud music should get this, turn it up loud until your ears nearly bleed and sing along to it until any hatred for others is gone!
Post 09 Jan 2007, 22:22
Maverick

Maverick
And, since we're talking about GnR, if you can sniff some coke in the while, even better!! ;^)
Post 10 Jan 2007, 01:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
I tried your suggestion. I didn't have any coke so I used pepsi instead ..... it wasn't a pleasant experience Sad

Guess it's true, coke is better than pepsi Smile
Post 10 Jan 2007, 01:56
Maverick

Maverick
Argh! ;D

BTW: Slash was truly a great guitarist.. what a pity he fucked his brain. Sad
Post 10 Jan 2007, 02:54
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
Oh yeah, but the USA won't ever touch North Korea and Iran who REALLY have them.

Actually, there has been talk of going after them, but they're too busy with Iraq.

Quote:
But now, with nearly one million of poor Iraqis killed (including - the terrible for the western world - Saddam), the world (and expecially Iraq) is a better place. Ain't it?

Maybe America is, but i doubt the world. Israel and America seem to be the prime targets for the radicals.

Quote:
You got to be proud of being a US American!

With the tax system (and religious system) the way it is, i do plan to leave this country one day.

Quote:
Now, honestly, the USA Consitution is a great piece of paper. But very very little remains of it nowadays, and even less will remain in the future.

Of course. They don't even take the first amendment seriously. Hence the main reson why i want to leave.

Quote:
Welcome to dictatorship, it happened in Germoney, it happened in Italy, it happened in Spain, it happened in the free France. It's happening in the USA, open you fscking eyes if you can.

I've been hearing "communism" thrown around more, but you're right. I'm not very proud of this country and the way it's going.

Quote:
My dad is a historian, and he's told me something along the lines that the world is so messed up already, its pointless complaining about it because we're not going to make much difference otherwise it wouldn't be so messed up in the first place.

I like that... It sounds about right...

Quote:

Based on how long they've been looking for a cure for cancer, how many people die of aids (in well educated countries), the fact that no one can agree on almost anything... If you can't see that as enough to say the world is crap, then mommy and daddy never told you about the birds and the bees. The world has been crap from the beginning, and it has only gotten crappier, we just have new inventions to pretend that we've helped each other.

Quote:
I tried your suggestion. I didn't have any coke so I used pepsi instead ..... it wasn't a pleasant experience

I think he ment coc(cain).
Post 10 Jan 2007, 03:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MichaelH

MichaelH
Indeed Maverick, slash is a legend.

Quote:

The world has been crap from the beginning, and it has only gotten crappier

The world is a wonderful amazing incredible place filled with endless beauty. People are fantastic. Now if we can just stop you Americans from stinking up this world by suggesting ye all put down your weapons and join in the fun instead of sticking a carrot up your arse and remaining anal retentive, the world would be damn near perfect.

Quote:

I think he ment coc(cain).

coc(cain) you say Shocked ..... I thought it was a weird idea to sniff a liquid ..... I wish I had known that before I tried sniffing pepsi ... thanks for the heads up Wink
Post 10 Jan 2007, 04:25
rugxulo

rugxulo
Maverick wrote:
Argh! ;D

BTW: Slash was truly a great guitarist.. what a pity he fucked his brain. Sad

What, never heard of Velvet Revolver? Or maybe they don't show VW commercials where you live. Cool
Post 10 Jan 2007, 23:15
shoorick

shoorick
i did not read this topic comletely, but as soon as it exists: only one year without Saddam, even not first. who and how can stop this?: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070102/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_061231235779
Post 11 Jan 2007, 08:01
Maverick

Maverick
shoorick wrote:
who and how can stop this?

More US soldiers can, like after the 'Nam excalation. :^I

Seriously, Saddam may have not been the best dictator (but certainly neither the worst*, by far) in the world, but with him the people had security, free health care and education, etc.. that's what most people is interested in and wants from their government, after all.

*I still have to understand why Saddam deserved to be removed so much violently, at the expense of about 1 million of innocents, while Pinochet was supported with any means by CIA, or why General Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan or Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, or the Saudi Arabia regime, who are among the worst in repriming the freedoms and not only of their own people, are "good friends of the USA" and thus don't deserve to be sent in orbit (in strict vacuum).

Or why other enemies of the USA, such like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (democratically elected, by the way, but after all also CIA's and Pinochet's food Salvador Alliende had been chosen democratically by a sovereign people) or North Korean President Kim Dae-jung are, and will certainly remain, on their seat despite being a much more concrete threat (if any!) to the USA than Saddam himself.

I ask to blind (yes, blind) and bigot people like kohlrak (don't feel offended by the truth, you may have many qualities but you're anyway blind and bigot towards many political and religious facts) why do they enjoy fooling themselves and believing and someway supporting and excusing and justifying their own dictator, Bush, who, unlike others, is not even an idealist (as much as a wrong ideal other dictators may have) but a mere, dirty as it can be, businessman without scruples, neither for the humans in general nor for his own american citizens.

That's why it's growing around the world this "anti american" feeling, which is not towards the american people (at the cost to sound rethoric, I have a lot of good friends in the USA and I love some of the principles of that society, who have mostly disappeared now though, IMO), and many think "the worst, the better", in the utopic hope that if another Vietnam happens, maybe the USA people will finally open their eyes and turn back that great country to what it should really be, and one damn, bloody war with a lot of innocents dead will at least make 100 other smaller, but in the total more bloodly, wars not to happen.

But the 'Nam war happened, and other things too, and none of them were enough to open the eyes of the american very ignorant (although not stupid) people.

Personally I really think there's no hope..

Post 11 Jan 2007, 08:33
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

Personally I really think there's no hope..

I agree. I thought things would change after Vietnam but as you can see from kohlrak's crying for U.S Vietnam vets and absolutely no sympathy for the real victims the Vietnamese, things will never change. It's racism, it still flows everywhere within the U.S.
Post 11 Jan 2007, 21:07
tom tobias

tom tobias
Maverick wrote:

or North Korean President Kim Dae-jung are, and will certainly remain, on their seat despite being a much more concrete threat (if any!) to the USA than Saddam himself.
Umm, no, friend, Kim Dae-Jung, Nobel Prize winner, and prisoner of the fascists in SOUTH Korea,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dae_Jung
later became the president of SOUTH Korea. He was, and is no threat to USA. Neither is the actual president (Kim Jong Il,) of North Korea, a TERRIBLY POOR country, which suffers so much because of the unnatural division of the nation into two parts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-il
I agree with everything else you wrote, thanks!
MichaelH wrote:
...things will never change.
Even this forum has demonstrated a change in progressiveness. Yes, a few folks are NOT reading the references cited, or ignoring the refutation of their illogical thoughts, but on the whole, I detect an improved awareness on the FASM forum of the political fraud that is omnipresent, and world wide....
Quote:
It's racism, it still flows everywhere within the U.S.
Yes, well my ancestors were not slave traders, but, they probably did not protest slavery much....All of the "founding fathers", i.e. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Monroe, Madison, et al, were slave owners. As part of the legislative compromise fashioned by Monroe and others, slaves were apportioned to caucasians in the ratio 1.6: 1, for voting purposes. Mind you this does not mean that the slaves voted, no, only that the MALE slaves were counted, and their total divided by 1.6, to calculate the quantity of "white" votes which the owner of the plantation could then cast for the "white" legislator of his choice. Women, and homeless male peasants were ignored. Thus the "democracy" that Bush sought to impose in Iraq, upon the death, not only of Saddam and his crew, but the Baath political party as well, is based on a USA tradition of elitism and DEEPLY SEATED racism. The news media avoids this topic as if it were illegal to discuss the slave owning "forefathers".
Confused
Post 12 Jan 2007, 00:32
MichaelH

MichaelH
Quote:

Even this forum has demonstrated a change in progressiveness.

Maybe a bit to early to conclude that? Time will tell I guess. I hope you're right though.
Post 12 Jan 2007, 02:20
Maverick

Maverick
tom tobias wrote:
Maverick wrote:

or North Korean President Kim Dae-jung are, and will certainly remain, on their seat despite being a much more concrete threat (if any!) to the USA than Saddam himself.
Umm, no, friend, Kim Dae-Jung, Nobel Prize winner, and prisoner of the fascists in SOUTH Korea,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dae_Jung
later became the president of SOUTH Korea. He was, and is no threat to USA. Neither is the actual president (Kim Jong Il,) of North Korea, a TERRIBLY POOR country, which suffers so much because of the unnatural division of the nation into two parts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-il

Oh yes, I make big efforts to recall the right name, always. Smile
My Korean is slowly but steadly improving, though. ;^)

Post 12 Jan 2007, 06:38

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: